• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Fluter-did you retest? how are you?

EVeryone else :hi: how are you all doing?

AFM-I had my FS appt today and it went great! For once, i came away from my appt satisfied! I have 2 follicles, one on each ovary and both 22mm My lining looks good as well! I'm so excited that i didn't have to remind the doctor about the trigger or the progesterone either So i got the trigger around 1pm (burned like hell!!) and FS said i should ovulate 36 hours after, which would make me ovulate at 3am on wed morning. Does this sound right? He said to BD tomorrow and Wed morning, but we wont be able to do it then So do you think tonight and tomorrow night would be enough? I start taking prometrium on Friday 2 tablets a day. I have my progesterone levels checked on Mon sept 17. I'm just so excited about this! Any info any of you ladies have on progesterone or the trigger shot would be greatly appreciated!

How exciting. Sorry I have no info on triggers but I've taken prog by suppository. It does have side effects. Hopefully they won't bother you too bad or at all. It's so awesome to walk away with a good report and hope!!!!

AFM still no AF and I have not retested. Maybe tomorrow I will but I feel like that test was a fluke and I'm jacked up

Teddy wooooop :wohoo: nice follicles ;) yay for trigger :happydance: I feel a bfp this cycle for you :)
Bd two day in a row sounds good if you can't do weds :)
I havent a clue about progesterone :shrug: sorry...
You get your levels checked on my dads bday :)

Fluter wow go you not testing you are very strong :)

Nothing new fr me STILL waiting on af :dohh:

I'm just tired of seeing the BFN. Now because this cycle is all jacked up I won't be able to try again until November, which is fine since I had decided to just go back to the NTNP route. Just knowing there is 0 chance is still sucky

:hi: girls hope your all well tebby great follis hun fluter get a digital one hun you cant go wrong scer fx she dosent come hun x x x

Af come this afternoon :wohoo: I'm cd1 and go in for my scan on thurs then start my injections again :happydance:

Fluter- I would test again so you know? I know it's hard seeing a :bfn: but at least you know?

Caz- :hi: how are you doing hun?

I am so sorry to hear that :hugs: that test before was a bad pink Evap I would write in and complain :hugs:

We are all here for you hun :hugs:

aww man Fluterby, that sucks :growlmad: I'm sorry :hugs:

Scerena-yay for AF!! lol, the only time we get excited to see her!

Teddy thanks hun :happydance: was excited to see her :haha: how are you doing???

how r u girls?wats new here,just give me quick update,coz i cant go thru all posts

:hi: Can't remember when you was last on? But...
bean & JWB had their babies :)

And the rest of us ladies are still ttc :cry:

Hope your well? Anything new with you???

hi scerena m still ttc,congrats to bean and jwb,how are u scerena

Pink are you taking any meds etc??? I'm all good thanks on number two of my injectable cycles...

Caz not long now :wohoo: have you brought most things already?

not yet hun got me pram carseat 2 towels pack of newborn vests 2 hats and all my cot bedding and bumpers going to do it all next month x x

So we found out yesterday that I'm gonna have a nephew. He's such a cutie on the u/s, but he's cursed with his daddy's big ears. Gonna love that lil man to the moon! I'm so excited and things are getting closer and closer.

Turbo- extremely happy for you, your nephew is going to be so lucky to have you :hugs:

Hope everyone is well its quiet on here nowadays :(

aw great news turbo hope all you girls are all well afm bump is getting bigger i will post a picture at weekend when i am 27 week last week in 2nd tri x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->