Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Hi pink mum- good to hear you are ok :) and no news with me no af still :( lol I'm getting use to it not coming now so it will probably take me by surprise now lol!
X

Hi girls. I'm cd9 today. Have blown it this month as not had :sex:at all as husband been on nights. I'm now off to London for 5 nights so not back until cd 14 which I reckon will be post o as having short cycles anyway. Just resigned to the fact it won't work anyway and waiting for ivf to happen.

Aw bean I'm sorry to hear that... Couldn't you grab your hubby when he gets in from work or just before you go? I hope you manage to fit in a chance or that you o late Hun I really do x

Nope. I leave at 630am and he won't be back til 9. I know we should have tonight before he went to work but we just weren't in the mood at all and couldn't face it. Awful isn't it?
Are you still waiting on af?

It gets like that I think when you have been ttc for a long time- sometimes me and oh have moments like that to be honest, when is your ivf appointment? And nope cd56 today lol!x

Not sure tbh. We've been on the waiting list 7 weeks so likely at least another 6. Can't do anything to rush it so no point stressing I guess. I reckon it'll start around my birthday-what a 30th present!

Aw not too long really then, yeh that's quite a present! How do you feel about it all? I wish I could be funded for ivf but I'm too young and oh has 2 children so that will rule us out straight away! Well I hope things work out for you hun you have a good chance with ivf xx

Well I got all I needed to make my decision to take a break from Clomid. I got my CD21 blood work results back. Progesterone was 8.5 but the doctor said it was a good cycle. Funny how she says that because before my HSG test I did Clomid and got 16.2 then the next cycle I got 8 and she said it wasn't a good cycle. Then after the test I had a 16.2 last month and now an 8.5 and she's saying that's good. Ugh! I give up on this medical stuff for right now. Next cycle will be natural and I am working on my weight, blood sugars and my body's PH levels.

Hey girls I know strictly speaking I shouldn't be on here as I'm still on clomid, but just wanted to share with you girls from the old thread.....I finally grew some follicles!! :happydance: I had my scan last week on cd12 and they were happy enough with my follicles to give me a trigger shot. Forgot to ask the exact sizes tho, and the thickness of my lining, :dohh: but they did say it was good. So I should've ovulated on Friday...blood test on Thurs to find out how strong it was. But I'm just enjoying this little bit of good news for now. :thumbup:

Well done justwantababy! Very exciting and everything crossed for your 2ww.

Scerena - not sure how I feel about it. Apprehensive I guess. We are fortunate to get funding for 1 fresh and 1 frozen (although they say that less than 30% of people will have anything good enough quality to freeze) and we are also saving in case we need more.

bean, I am sorry that you and your OH missed your bd time :hugs: Did you ever post results from your u/s to measure cyst? Sorry I can't remember..

justwantababy (nicknaming you JWAB) congrats on your follicles!!!! YAY!!! Can I ask you what trigger shot they gave you and how it made you feel?? I was offered a trigger shot this month, but decided not to.. If I don't get pg this month, I am gonna try it next month:)

Messymommy- sorry to hear that- I personally think a break From clomid can do people the world of good to be honest :)

Justwantababy- I am so happy for you Hun I really am! Yay :) good luck with your results I'm so so happy for you! :hugs:

Beanhunter- aw I really hope all goes well and you don't need to spend your savings I would love to follow you and find out more about it all as it is something I am starting to consider- have you looked into egg donation?
X

I'm still having a hard time this cycle. I had spotting last Friday-Sunday. Thinking it was AF I didn't really feel the need to test. So, since AF didn't show, I tested with a stupid ic again and now I'm getting this:

tweaked a little
https://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee359/griegofamily/TurboTurtle80/picsay-1317022442.jpg
I've been really hungry and very nauseous the past few days. Didn't think anything of it bcz I figured my tummy was upset over my uncontrolled eating. I'm annoyed to all hell and back and up to the gills in Dr. bills from this. I know I should just go get a beta, but I don't wanna have another horror story to tell like some gals where the docs just laugh. The FS is really expensive to see for just a beta, so my GP would be my only option. *sigh* Going tonight to get some cheapy tests from Target. Its all I can afford for now.

I'm just curious if anyone has ever known anyone to go thru this. I feel so alone bcz the FS office keeps telling me to wait and that I didn't ovulate, but then I get silly stuff like this. None of it makes any sense at all to me and I'm so exhausted.

TT I think I see something but having never had any lines at all personally I'm prob not the best judge.
Pretty the cyst has gone! Tiny one on the right again but less than 2 cm so not important. Really cross I didn't force myself to bd yesterday as I think I have ewcm today. Rubbish.

TT I see the line too!! Post the un tweaked one and let me have a go at it:)

bean- I am so glad the cyst is gone!!! :happydance: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well I had +opks for 1 week now... Thought yesterday was O day, just waiting for my temp the next few days to confirm... But I am still getting damn +opks and digital's smiley at me:growlmad:

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1
Have fun luv!

https://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee359/griegofamily/TurboTurtle80/IMAG0082.jpg

Thanks girls!

Pretty-it was an hcg trigger shot. It wad just a little needle into the skin under your belly button (or the nurse said it could go in my thigh). I had no nasty affects apart from killer ov pains 35 hours later (bang on when they said I would ov). I think when I see them next I might ask if it would've been better to wait till cd18 when I think my body tries to ovulate itself.

Oooh TT good luck! What are your docs office basing their 'you didn't ovulate' on? xxx

Turboturtle I see something and it's pink :) gl!

Pretty- that's a good sign hopefully :)
X

:hi: girls!!

my temp sky rocketed this morning:happydance::happydance:

I Od :wohoo::wohoo:

2dpo today!!! My period is due around oct 7-9th. If I miss it, I will test on October 10th:) Not testing before then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->