Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

m fine,having backache and rt leg pain since 3 dpo

Danielle I hope u get a bfp after none on the clomid I'm hoping the same for me also!

Pink mum- sounds like possible pregnancy symptoms well the backache gl
X

i hope so,coz i hv been ttc since oct 2009,i just want my bfp

Hi Girls!!

Well this morning I took another IC and it was completely BFN! I think the test yesterday must have been an evil evap! My temp is going crazy though! Will someone look at my chart?? I am thinking my chemical from last cycle has just completely screwed me up! Either that or my thermometer is broken... hmmmmmmmm Either way, I think it is gonna be impossible to tell if I have ovulated this cycle.. I feel like giving up!! My body drives me crazy:(

DanielleTTC-I agree that having the month off of clomid is relaxing! I actually feel like a normal person again! i didn't realize how much clomid really made me stressed! do you plan on testing or are you waiting for AF to be late?

Scerena-I hope you got some BD in there over the hectic weekend just in case you missed your surge!! I didn't see a link to your chart...are you going to post it?

Prettyinpink-I really hope it wasn't an evap. If it is, those companies should be punched for messing with us! I looked at your chart, but i'm new to this and it looks ok to me? what do you think is wrong with it?

Check out my chart!!!! :happydance: My body did it!! yay!! I'm so glad i started charting this month! I was honestly anxious to take my tempature this morning because i thought it was going to let me down. It did say i ovulated the same day i got my +! I did a little research on FF and it said when that happens it could be a short surge or i started getting my surge right after my last opk of the night and it could have been surging for hours before i got up.....idk.

i think im going to see if af is late then test, yeah its surprising really

TeddyBearPug- I am pretty sure it was an evap… I agree with punching the companies!! I have already complained to the lady I bought them from, but she wouldn’t do anything:( What is wrong with my temps, is they are going way up and then way down.. Usually my temp stays under 97.60 before I ovulate, but today it was 97.79… So they are everywhere:(
Your chart looks great though!!! You ovulated all on your own with out clomid!!! YAY!!!:) Are you going for cd21 bloods???

TeddyBearPug- I am pretty sure it was an evap… I agree with punching the companies!! I have already complained to the lady I bought them from, but she wouldn’t do anything:( What is wrong with my temps, is they are going way up and then way down.. Usually my temp stays under 97.60 before I ovulate, but today it was 97.79… So they are everywhere:(
Your chart looks great though!!! You ovulated all on your own with out clomid!!! YAY!!!:) Are you going for cd21 bloods???

maybe your hormones are still going crazy from your m/c? hopefully they level out soon so you can get a more accurate reading on your chart.

My FS appt is wed and i'm going to tell them about my +opk and chart and ask for cd 21 blood test while i am there because i figure they will be taking blood for other things too. I really hate to give blood so i'm trying to kill 2 birds with 1 stone!!

Hey all!
Teddybearpug- well I was doing good with my temps and then I missed a day and considering I didn't start until cd6 of my cycle I just thought forget it and do a full fresh cycle of temps... I'm so glad to hear you have definitely ovulated Hun! Me and oh usually bed every other day or everyday sometimes so hopefully incase I ovulated then hopefully it was enough... But I've been holding off every day until I got a +opk...

Prettynpink- I'm so sorry to hear that I had a nice pink line on a superdrug test before I emailed them and went crazy at them and sent them the pics and they sent me a £30 voucher! It's horrible for ladies like us who are ttc... Oh Hun *hugs*
Xx

DanielleTTC- Good Luck!!!

TeddyBearPug- Yes, I think my hormones are going crazy:( We have appts on the same day and hopefully we both get good news:) What time is your appt?? Mine is at 10:30am. I hate getting blood taken also, so I know how you feel!!

Scerena- Yes, I am pretty disappointed by that horrible evap!! Or whatever you would call that.. I really didn’t think there was anyway that I could be pregnant, but having a test with a clear pink line, can really confuse a girl!!

AFM: Today is cd14 for me and I am just feeling really down:( I feel defeated and like there is not even a point in trying or worrying over everything this cycle.. I have decided not to use opks anymore.. I will have the ultrasound on Wed (cd16) and I don’t even know if I want to hear the results! The rest of the cycle, we are just gonna have sex when we want too, if we want too… OH and I are fighting and I can’t help but feel like it is my fault because I can not get pregnant:( He is being really insensitive and selfish. Makes me not even want to have a baby with him! He is leaving to go out of town on Wed and wont be back till Thurs night. So if it doesn’t happen this cycle, it is his fault not mine!
Sorry for the vent:(

Well girls af just got me f**king annoying this is!!!! Well bring on clomid next month last round!!!

I'm out too. Not suprising as because of the op we only bd like twice the while month. Still my cycle was 25 days which is crazy short for me but maybe a sign that the drilling worked? Would be lovely to get a natural :bfp: before ivf is due to start in december. Natural cycles with metformin til then and no temping, opk's or obsessing. Well that's the plan anyway.....

sorry to hear that AF got you beanhunter and Danielle. Hopefully next cycle is better.

today is 4dpo and i'm doing my best to not really think alot of ttc madness! I go to the FS on wed at 1pm. I'm excited but nervous too. How is everyone doing?

Teddybearpug- Good luck at the fs on weds Hun! What are you going there for?

Sorry to hear af got some of you girls... Gl for this cycle!

X

Teddybearpug- Good luck at the fs on weds Hun! What are you going there for?

Sorry to hear af got some of you girls... Gl for this cycle!

X

My doctor is sending me after the 4 months of clomid and nothing. We have been ttc almost a year and half now and he thinks that i might need surgery for my fibroids. Hopefully i will find out tomorrow!!

Hi Girls,
I just got back from my scan and I got WONDERFUL news!!! I still have to wait for my doctor to call me to know all the numbers (my u/s was with a tech not the doctor) but it looks like my cyst has gone from 6cm to 2cm in 2 weeks!!!!! :happydance: I can't believe it!! I feel so relieved and excited that something good finally happened.. The only other thing the tech would tell me is I have 5 follicles on my right ovary and 2 follicles on my left. I don't know if any of them are mature yet, but truthfully I am just so happy about the cyst shrinking that I am ok with everything else!!!

TeddyBearPug- How did your appt go?

Scerena- How are you today?

Beanhunter- I am so sorry AF got you:(

Wow pretty! That's awesome. I'm slightly jealous! My scan is on the 19th sept.
Still waiting for af to make a proper appearance just some spotting for the past 48hrs. Wish it would just start and finish already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->