• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Beanhunter- Thank You!!! I still can't believe it! I prepared myself for the worst and just feel so relieved that it shrunk.. I didn't want to add a 4th surgery to my list!!
I am so sorry that you are suffering from cysts still:( I have had 2 removed through surgery and know exactly what you are feeling! I hope that AF comes for you already so you can move on to your next cycle!!!:)

Great news prettynpink! So happy for you and hope the follicles are mature :) does that mean you have a clomid cycle next month?
Teddybearpug- I hope after the op the clomid works for you Hun i too have to wait for a op let's hope after we can g bfp's!
Beanhunter- sorry to hear af got you! So is it a natural cycle next month or clomid?
X

Scerena- Thanks! I am still waiting to here from the FS, but it is only 1:13 pm here rite now and I don't expect to here from him till 5 or 6pm. Yes, if I don't ovulate or get pregnant this cycle, I would be able to take clomid again next cycle.. I hope that I have 1 mature follicle, but I won't be depressed if I don't because the cyst news is such a huge relief! But they said the only way that I will be able to take clomid from now on is monitored with 2 ultrasounds.. One around ovulation and the other one on cd3 (before I would start the next round of clomid) to check for cysts..

Yh I use to have two ultrasound scans... Goodluck Hun let us know what they say I'll be asleep probably as it's 9.30pm here lol!
I'm debating wether to just take clomid next month and up my dose I know I shouldn't and ive had a cyst before but I have to wait until the end of the month for my op.. I'm becoming so impatient!
X

I understand what you mean!! I posted to your post on the clomid thread also.. But I think that it is completely up to you! You know your body best! Your doctor wont let you continue to take clomid and be monitored until your procedure?? Because of my experience that I just went through with the cyst, I wouldn't personally do it.. But I have a history with cysts and you don't. So I think that it is just a personal decision that you are gonna have to make:) Up your dosage to 150mg??
If I were you, I would ask your doctor to try clomid till your surgery and also ask for a shot or progesterone to help thicken your lining.. If I remember correctly, it is to thin while on clomid, correct??

I have no more appointments with my fs now but I suppose I could phone up- the plan was the laparoscopy and then clomid with a injection (trigger shot I think it's called?)
Maybe he didn't want me on clomid too long as I know your not meant to be on it too long and maybe he thought after the lap it would work better??? I don't know I might phone them and see if I can get to talk to him but he's the top man so doubt I will be able to talk to him but worth a go thanks for the replies Hun xx

Scerena - no more clomid for me due to the recurrent cysts. All natural until ivf now.

When are you due to start ivf Hun? How are you feelin about that?x

Hi hun :) i did one round of clomid in may and stopped due to hubbys varecocele surgery so Im due to take two more rounds in September and October so this cycle is natural...Im on cd8 and feeling positive x how are u???

pretty-yay! so glad your cyst has went down!! :happydance: that is great news!!

Scerena-that decision is completely up to you, but i know i seriously thought about taking my extra clomid this month but i'm glad i didn't because i'm a worry wart and would probably freak myself out to much. Could you tell your doc that your going to take it regardless?? and maybe he will follow you for safety if your going to do it anyway? i can't remember, but what dosage did you ovulate on if you did?

My FS went good! But i'm kind of in limbo not knowing what step we will be taking next. He wants to get all my bloodwork done and review my hsg because it wasn't included in my paperwork :dohh: He was very impressed with my FF chart and how well i knew my body :happydance:

Get this........He said he didn't know why i was ever put on clomid saying i didn't need it!!!!! :dohh: whaaaaattttt? so no clomid for me anymore i guess.

He did an ultrasound and measured my big fibroid at 50 cm...average size of uterus is 80 cm...so it takes up over half my uterus! i'm not sure what that means :shrug: but it can't be good. He didn't really talk about what it meant but said it could be a problem if located on my lining, which it looked close. I think he needs to review my past ultrasound pics and location of it. He found a smaller fibroid too. He also said my previous bloodwork from oct 2010 showed i had a slight thyroid problem that i should have been medicated for :dohh: are you serious?!

So he had me go down and have my blood drawn....8 tubes to check my progesterone since i ovulated 6 days ago, genetic testing, thyroid, androgens, and whatever else they test for? whew! Said it would take maybe a week to get all the results since we were doing so much and to call his office when i start my period. I really hope i don't start! but i guess if i was pregnant he would have seen it on the ultrasound, right? maybe it was too early.....lol, gotta keep the hope alive.

oh, he also said my uterus was slightly enlarged with a bulge at the top from the fibroid.

When are you due to start ivf Hun? How are you feelin about that?x

To be honest I'm kind of relieved. I'd be scared to have more clomid with the cysts an the fact that each month that goes by my endo is getting worse. My consultant thinks it's unlikely we would get pregnant otherwise so I guess needs must. Of course I'm apprehensive though - especially about the injections and coping if it doesn't work.

We will start prob at the end of the year unless we get a natural surprise first!

Beanhunter- yeh I would be scared too of taking more clomid after all u have been through... Good luck with the ivf I will probably be joining you at some point next year (well for advise as I hope u have a nice bfp by then!) the injections do look scary but I'm sure it's not as bad as it looks but that's what scared me about ivf... If You ever need to talk I'm here

Missy123- hey I haven't spoke to u in ages! I'm glad you can get on the clomid next month :) I'm also having time off I think it does us all good to have a more relaxed approach sometimes!

Teddybearpug- well they said I didn't ovulate on 50mg or 100mg- but my top fs told me I responded well to the clomid so god only knows- but I take the word of the top man I think and I was getting af on the clomid and I rarely do when I wasn't taking it and they thought I was just ovulating later in the cycle maybe... Hopefully u get a op (I your not pregnant before) as I've heard of thyroids preventing pregnancy so maybe that's what has been stopping you all along? If you was pregnant I don't think an ultrasound would show pregnancy just yet Hun xx

Sorry girls but what do you think?
Nearly or positive?
Im cd17.... x

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 6
Hi girls! Just wanted to stop by.

Hey Scerena, looks almost positive to me. Not quite tho. Keep testing luv! Ur almost there on your natural cycle!

Thanks Hun! I thought it was getting close :) but I don't think im going to ovulate I will be surprised if I do!
Oh yh I wanted to add you on my signature but couldn't remember the numbers after your name!- when I get to my laptop I will add you :)
How's things with you? Good I hope x

I've got a good feeling you will ov luv. Your body had a rhythm now and I don't doubt it will keep up. Everyone else seems to be doing reaaally well as far as natural ov, so you can too. Keep your chin up and believe in your body. =) I'm doing good. Just riding time. Getting really annoyed, frustrated, and fed up waiting. I get to go to the fs the first week in September. I need to set an appt. Started temping a few weeks ago and of course my body is wacked bcz my temps are literally all over the map. Started training to run a 5k. Acu'ist highly commends it bcz it should help get the stagnant blood out of my liver. At this point I'll do anything for a bebe.

Aw thanks u always make me feel better :)
That sounds good Hun I've also joined the gym- I'm sure the healthier we are the more chance of us having a baby right???
We so deserve a baby and I'm sure we will have one soon we will make great mums :)
X

Yes! We will have our bebes all in good time. The best thing we can do is cleanse our system and get stronger. Pregnancy is no easy thing from what I hear.

So, on a natural semi ttc note, have you gals ever heard the theory about women eating High Fructose Corn Syrup during pregnancy? I just watched a video showing all the biological similarities between alcohol (ethanol) and Fructose. Babies are being born addicted to sugar (the same as they would be if the mom was drinking or doing drugs) if the mom is eating a diet high in fructose. May be a new thread concept, but I just wanted to share my learning over the past few days. Since everyone is natural at this point and trying to get healthy it might be something to read about.

Scerena-that is weird that your doctors have conflicting stories on your ovulation! I forgot why your doc is making you wait for more clomid? Have you thought about trying soy instead? Your opk on the left side looks really close to positive! Keep using them and i am sure it will give you your positive! FX'd that you ovulate on your own!

Turboturtle-I haven't seen that that video but high fructose corn syrup is bad news!! i've been trying to cut out what i can for a few months now. It helps that my husband is a health nut and freaks out over high fructose corn syrup! lol, he is quick to tell me it is in my food, etc! I believe that babies can be addicted to sugar when born. I saw a segment on tv about how our babies will have a taste preference on what we eat while carrying them. So if you eat alot of veggies, your child will love veggies. And if you eat nothing but junk, they are prewired to like those things too. Pretty interesting. My mom told me she ate lots of mac n cheese and popcorn with me....and I LOVE THEM!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->