Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

TeddyBearPug- I am so glad that you had a good appt with your FS!!! That is what I was thinking the whole time actually.. I bet if you had the fibroid removed (which is over half the size of your uterus) you would fall pregnant immediately!!:) Are you leaning towards surgery??

Scerena- I think that the opk on the left is getting close!! I bet only a few more days and you will get a positive:)

TurboTurtle80- Hello!!! How are you??

AFM: I have spoken to my OBGYN about my ultrasound results but am still waiting for my FS to call to hear his opinion. I was shocked to hear what my OBGYN had to say though.. He thinks that the 6cm cyst is completely GONE!!! I was shocked! He thinks that the 2cm (20mm) “cyst” is actually a follicle and he thinks I am going to ovulate this cycle all on my own! I don’t want to get my hopes up to high, I am going to go by what the FS says. But he also said that the 5 follicles measure between 13-17mm and the other 2 measure between 10-14mm. So it looks like if I get a positive opk, I will be starting progesterone! I am still in shock and want the FS opinion rite now! LOL I think I am going to call again:)

prettyinpink-we really didn't talk about surgery but i'm leaning towards it myself and push for it if he doesn't offer it in the next few months. I think that has to be the reason i'm not getting pregnant and i'm optimistic i will get pregnant once its gone. I can't see how a baby can grow in there!! He even told me that i had to be very unlucky to have a fibroid that size at my age! yep, lucky is my middle name :( I would need a miracle i think and i just don't feel like i will be that lucky.

thats great news either way from both doctors, but i understand not trying to get your hopes up. Your follicles are a good size so hopefully you will ovulate naturally soon! so exciting!! Are you going to post pics of your opks?

Teddy - That's really good he watches out for that stuff and helps you. Essentially our bodies see it and break it down like fat. It doesn't know how to handle it. So it starts out with all the chemical reactions of a normal glucose calorie, but by the end of the chemical breakdown all that's left is fat and our pancreas can't produce enough insulin to remove it from our livers. So all these super soldiers in our body have to come in to the rescue and we use them up so that our immune systems are weak. Causes almost every common disease we can think of today. It's really sad that our govt doesn't treat it the same way they treat trans-fats. Its in EVERYTHING you eat; everything except unprocessed foods.

Pretty! You are sooo going to ovulate! I'm betting you have twins.

See girls, your body will work itself out. Just help it along and give yourself every healthy thing you can. I'm so excited for all of you!! Every one of you is going to have a good cycle. I feel it.

TeddyBearPug- If I were you I would push for the surgery, but that’s just my personal opinion.. I was thinking the same thing! Were would the baby grow with that fibroid in there too LOL. I watch a documentary on woman with infertility issues recently (I will try to find the link) one of them was about a woman who was having trouble conceiving because of a large fibroid that filled up almost the entire inside of her uterus. She did end up falling pregnant with out removing it surgically.. But, when it came to labor and delivery, she had to have an emergency c-section because the fibroid was so big it blocked the birth canal.. Didn’t want to scare you earlier when I posted, but maybe you should ask your doctor if that could be a possibility for you?? Just a thought! Hope I didn’t scare you with that story, everyones bodys are different:)
I will post pics of my opks.. I wasn’t going to take anymore, I stopped taking them for 2 whole days! LOL But I will take one this evening and post a pic:)

TurboTurtle80- Thanks! I hope I ovulate all on my own! Twins, LOL I would love that, but would feel so blessed with just one! I think 1 of us will for sure!! I doubt it will be me though, but hopeful at the moment.

prettyinpink-I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE VIDEO!!
we didn't discuss a plan of action at the initial appt. I guess he needs to get all my results back so we can talk about everything at once. I have started reading alot about large fibroids and you didn't scare me! i'm probably scaring myself more!! I've seen some pretty gruesome pics from births with fibroids!! Its going to have to be done im sure. I'm not comfortable having a baby trying to grow in that environment!! I would be terrified the whole pregnancy!

TeaddyBearPug- Yea I understand what you mean!! Well hopefully when you get all of your test results back you will be able to discuss your options with your FS!! I am sure you will make the best choice for yourself:)
I can't find the link to the video:(.. I watched it in the Woman's Health Class that I took last semester. But I will keep looking!!!:)

Well here is my opk from this evening! cd17 and it is almost there.. How many more days do you girls think before I get a positive one??

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 2
I'd say by tomorrow night or Saturday morning. Keep testing and bd! Those lil boogers live a while in your system!

Lol I was just joking w my cousin saying w my luck my bf's sperm are gonna be chasing their tails in circles when they look at em.

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone in here had tried taking Soy Iso while on a break from clomid? I have to take a few months break but I don't ovulate on my own so I want to try them to see if I can at least feel like I am not wasting 2 months. Anyone tried them and had good results?

TurboTurtle80- LOL!! I hope it is positive tomorrow!! That would be wonderful:)

Trishg21- I tried Soy the month before I started clomid. It did make me ovulate (not until cd23) and it gave me 2 mature eggys. I did fall pregnant that cycle, but sadly it ended in a chemical.. Good Luck!

Trishg21- I tried Soy the month before I started clomid. It did make me ovulate (not until cd23) and it gave me 2 mature eggys. I did fall pregnant that cycle, but sadly it ended in a chemical.. Good Luck!

Thank you very much. That gives me some hope. Can I ask what dosage you took? I did not ovulate on clomid with 50 mg but I did with 100. So I am thinking 200mg of soy?

prettyinpink-your opk is looking good! i would say fri or sat you should get a positive?:thumbup:

Here is my opk from this morning compared to the one from last night.. I am not surprised that the one last night is darker because I always seem to get darker opks is the PM. I will take one this afternoon and this evening and post a pic also:)

Attachments

• pic 1.jpg
    pic 1.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 3
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 2

Thank you very much. That gives me some hope. Can I ask what dosage you took? I did not ovulate on clomid with 50 mg but I did with 100. So I am thinking 200mg of soy?

Yes, I did not follow the dosage that other girls suggested or did.. My doctor (OBGYN not FS) is actually a believer of Soy and I took what he recommended. He believes that it is not the amount of soy you take, but the slow increase in dosage. It was worth a try to me, at that point I hadn't ovulated in months. I bought 40mg pure soy tablets from walmart.
cd3-40mg
cd4-80mg
cd5-120mg
cd6-160mg
cd7-200mg
The one difference I noticed from soy than clomid, was I had no side effects and TONS of EWCM.

:cry:m very upset today,i got bfnn its 13 dpo,when ill get my bfp,just want to cry:cry:

prettyinpink-is todays opk the one on the top? it looks positive to me! I bet the pm one will be even darker! can't wait to see the pic!

pink mum-your not out until you get AF so there may still be time! don't give up yet!

thanx teddy bearpug,i know but i feellike m out,m hopelessnow:cry

hi all
i am in with u,i had taken clomid for more than 3 months,altougth i had a good ovulation i never got pregnant.so i am truing a nautral ovulation this month,pray for me plzzzz
i am ttc for 4 yrs,wishing a good luck for all of u

Here is my test this afternoon. 2:30pm test and I will take another one tonight at 7pm:) I think I am making progress! The other tests are the dollar store opks, 1st one from last night, 2nd one from this afternoon. Does anyone know how come they are so much lighter than the IC opks??

Attachments

• pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 2
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 4
  • pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 5
  • pic6.jpg
    pic6.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 6
TeddyBearPug- No today’s opk is the bottom.. And it was FMU..My opks are always darker in the evening.. I knew that but took it anyways! Then the 3rd one is from this afternoon:)

Pink mum- so sorry about the BFN:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->