Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

BH and JWB-your so close to your crosshairs!! so exciting! i'm sure you will get your crosshairs tomorrow!

Pink mum-your temps still look really good! i hope AF stays away from you. Fx'd!

Nothing new with me. Just trying to pass this 2ww calmly!

:hi: all :)
Teddy- what dpo are you?
Pretty- I hope you are ok? It's good to follow your doc sometimes Hun :hugs:
Beanhunter- good luck I'm far from a chart expert but I am learning and that dip looks good :)
Justwantababy- gl Hun :) hope you get your o confirmed tomorrow :)
Pink- your not out till full af so my fx'd for you :)

I'm 7dpo had cramps the other night they've gone now but feel weird- please af stay away I don't want my op :( how do you think my chart is looking girls?? Xx

Scerena- I'm 6dpo. I tried looking at your chart but he server is down :shrug: I will try again later.

Hey teddy oh yeh you're 1dpo behind me I forgot sorry lol! So any symptoms or anything out of the norm? Your chart is looking great! Maybe an implantation dip??? X

Also not an expert but think it looks good so far. Maybe an implantation dip yesterday??

How are you beanhunter? Good I hope? I'm hoping that was your ovulation dip as it's looking good :hugs: what do you think of my chart? I'm loving all this temping!x

I'm ok. Confused by my chart as it looks like I ovulated on Friday but had a lot of pains yesterday. Only bd on thurs though so hope it wasn't too early. What do you think?

This is my first month temping but I'm learning alot on another thread and I think that looks like a ovulation dip as your temp has been constantly increasing hopefully ff confirms this for you tomorrow? I was confused with my chart at the beginning bu now I'm slowly understanding :) xx

hey girls!

tomorrow is my 2nd acupuncture appt! I am excited:) I feel totally relaxed this cycle, haven't even peed on anything and am cd11!

I know my opinion wasn't asked LOL But try not to focus on temps too much after O. My personal opinion is FF and temping is just good to confirm O. I have had 2 beautiful looking charts with dips and high temps, and no bfp. Just a little advice :hugs:

Pretty- i don't read too much into FF. I only use it for ovulation and to keep myself from spending so much money on pregnancy tests! I haven't tested but maybe once since i've been temping so its been alot cheaper! thanks for the warning!

I can't wait to hear about your appt!! are you feeling anything diff from your last appt?

Booooo.....no crisshairs for me :(

I just don't understand....I had a good size follicle and a trigger shot....how can my progesterone still be low? I'm v upset today girls....just f'ing sick of it all. Sorry :(

....ps TBP congrats on your crosshairs! Just cos I'm fed up with mine doesn't mean I'm not happy for you :) At least one of us is working!!

:hi: all
Pretty- gl at your appointment it's good not peeing on anything right? I like to ask people about my chart as I'm not peeing on anything this month- well opks- so I still like to have thy hope :haha: I know what you mean though but it's good for me to rely on my chart also so I can learn more as I'm still new to it all :hugs:

Beanhunter & teddy- welcome to the tww officially! Yay you have ovulated :)

Justwantababy- Hun try not to be too upset :hugs: I know the feeling all too well when everyone has ovulated and you're still waiting- you might ovulate a little later in your cycle is that possible with the trigger?

AFM I'm 8dpo and just waiting waiting waiting
X

Good Morning Girls!:kiss:

So I woke up with a fair amount of CM, so I decided to poas. I took the IC first and it looked positive, so then I took cbfm and it is totally negative. It is way to early for me to be Oing. I am just confused why every brand of ICs I buy, all are to sensitive for me:( I don't know what to buy anymore??

btw, I hope my comment yesterday about FF and temping didn't come across as bitchy! I am so sorry if it did :hugs: I was simply trying to save some on else the heartache that I went through last cycle with my perfectly high temps post O and no bfp!

so sorry about AF pink :hugs:

BH, nice crosshairs!!! :happydance:

JWAB sorry that FF didn't give you crosshairs, I am going to take a look at your chart. :hugs:

Scerena, I am glad that you are liking temping! It is a great way to get to know your body :)

Wheres my TT?:) I am going for 2nd acup appt today! I want to chat with you about it :)

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 2
Hi girls.

Pretty, I'm here! Excited for your next appt? I'm so happy you finally jumped on the TCM wagon. I had mine on Saturday and it has helped me relax so much. My acu'ist is such a sweetheart.

Its been a heck of a few weeks, so I haven't been able to post as much as I'd like to. Hopefully after my project at work is close to completion and I can get back to BnB. Haha!

TT there you are:)

My appt is in 2 hours! I am excited and I am just feeling "different". I know it could be from no clomid or the soy, but I also think acup has something to do with it too:) I just hope I don't get so dizzy and scared this time LOL

what does TCM stand for?

what line of work are you in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->