Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

:hi: pretty no your comment about ff was nowhere near bitchy Hun :) have a good appointment let us know how you get on xx

Pretty u big daftie....didn't sound bitchy at all :)

:wave: everyone else! Such a busy day today.

Aaw pink so sorry AF got you :hugs:

I am back from my acupuncture appt!:)

Well I must say that the world is so small. Today during conversation, my acup and I realize that her granddaughter is in my preschool class. LOL. It is her daughters, daughter and she is married so has a different last name, but I knew she looked so familiar, now it makes since! LOL

She is such a sweet lady, and once she realized who I was, she decided she was gonna charge me half the price! :) So I can now afford to go every week, since insurance is being a pain in the ass and refusing to pay.

Anyways, my appt this time was way different then last time.. I think maybe she went easy on me last time because I was so nervous.. This time she pushed on my stomach in different spots and "felt" like she moved stuff around LOL. Then I had so many more needles. They were in my toes, feet, legs, hands, arms, forehead, neck and stomach. She put a heat lamp on my feet and left me laying there for about 45 mins!

JWB-i don't think you have ovulated yet. Maybe today or later? I ovulated later on clomid, like cd 18/19. What days did you take clomid on? Dont give up just yet, its coming.

Pink mum-sorry the horrible bitch got you. How are you handling it? Hope your ok.

Pretty-dont worry...your comment was no where near bitchy! No one wants to get worked up and see AF. I appreciated your warning. Your IC opk isn't any where near being positive yet. I get lines on mine all the way up to the real positive, which will be just as dark as the control line or darker. Don't worrry, it will get that dark! i actually love the IC's now over the smileys!

BH-yay for ovulation!

Thanks TBP...but the thing I don't understand is how that can happen with the trigger. My Dr is anti-bbt, so there's no point ringing him. Just got to sit it out until my 7dpo bloods come back, then see what he says.

How are you chick?
Pretty - I LOVE the heatlamp! And that's so great you're getting it half price! You must be a good teacher ;-) xx

jwb-i forgot you had the trigger!! when was it? hmm, something doesn't seem right...

Thanks Girls!

TBP, when are you going to test?:)

JWAB, keeping bding!! I don't think you have Od yet. :shrug:

:hi: girls.

Sorry its been so busy. Still busy, its 6:15 here and still at work. Gaaw :grr:.

Pretty, so glad your appt went well and she's giving you a discount. You'll get used to it. I know I feel light and fluffy when I leave acu. Usually helps me take a nap right away also. I love how she gets rid of all my pain. One thing I notice too is that it helps curb my cravings and helps me diet better. Idk if its placebo effect or what, but either way, I'm not complaining. Well sweeties, I gotta hack at work so I can get outta here. I just wanted to bop in. Good luck all my tww'ers and pending ovulators. So sorry af got u Pink. :hugs:

pretty- i'm really trying not to test unless AF is late. But i'm feeling antsy this cycle so i might cave in this weekend because thats when i'm the weakest! lol! So saturday will bd 12dpo so i might do it then....depending on what my temps look like or if i'm spotting. I have been spotting regulary 10dpo-af so if i start spotting i know i'm out.

:hi: girls :) I hope everyone is ok?
Justwantababy- I'm surprised you haven't ovulate yet? Maybe it's just being a bit slow and you might still o? Phone your doc office that's what I would do try get a scan or something to see what is going on?

I'm 9dpo and dying to poas so proud of myself using no opks and no hpt's so far :) I might buy some frer today and test soon but not sure wether to waste my money lol I'm definately not using ic's this cycle or any cheap tests!
X

thanx for ur supportladies
TBP, m so sad,i dun kno when ill get that bfp,

Aaw pink mum :hugs: You will get it, your day will come. And this journey will make you appreciate it all the more.

Scerena how did you get to 9dpo...time has flown!

I'm away with work tonight so no BD for me, and we didn't last night cos I was getting ready for my trip and had to get up at 5am! Stupid work means I can't even get in for my blood tests till Friday, which means no results till next week aaargh the waiting!!

I had a play with my temps on FF, and if my temp goes up over the next couple of days I'll get my crosshairs back for cd14. That's a big IF tho! Something is going on down there tho...I feel quite crampy and my tum feels really solid....hope I'm not going to get AF this early!

Ha yep time has flown lol! Just brought some hpt's to use soon :)
I hope your temp goes up Hun and you get them crosshairs :) x

Just updating on my natural cycle. I actually Oed earlier than on clomid! Fertility Friend says I oed this cycle on CD15 where as with clomid last cycle I oed on CD17. I'm now in my 2ww. I used egg whites for my cm this cycle for the first time and I also am taking geritol tonic. We shall see what comes of it.

Oooh messymommy how did you find egg whites? I saw a post a while ago about that but think I'm just too squeamish. What did your oh make of it? Mine already thinks I've lost the plot!

JWB i hope ur tempgoes up,fingers crossef forthat,
i hv never heard of egg white used for cm

There is a whole thread going around on here right now that has a video to show how to use egg whites at the beginning of the thread. I used an oral syringe to get some inside.

messymommy- lets hope the egg whites give you your bfp :) fx'd!
x

jwb-:hugs:

i'm 8dpo and had some brown cm when i went to the bathroom earlier. I'm pretty bummed because i feel like af is coming early. I normally start spotting on cd 10 but the spotting has started earlier. Trying not to get too disheartened but its hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->