Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Don't give up honey....could be nothing, and you're not out till AF shows. I really hope the spotting eases off and is replaced by a big fat bfp!

My temp finally made a good jump today :) Still got to get another high one 2morrow to win my crosshairs back. I actually woke up thru the night EXCITED about taking my temp...had to force myself back to sleep! What a loser!

TBP - I remember you asking a while ago if your temp was affected by how warm you were while you slept (with a heavier comforter/duvet)....did u ever find out? I don't want to get too excited about this rise cos I was in a hotel bed, which felt much warmer than ours at home.

tbp my fxd for u,dun worry,always think positive,it might b ib

I agree you never know it could be implantation my fingers are crossed that it eases off x

jwb- idk, i never changed my comforter back to the one i was using. I have stayed with the warmer one. I know my temps are higher than they normally were but i just don't know. i have reached these temps occasionally before just not consistently. I'm going back to my lighter comforter after this cycle is over.

Still lightly spotting today and having alot backache and ovary pain on left side.

Hey Girls,

TBP sorry about the spotting :hugs: hope it goes away for you!

JWAB, when I went to visit my grandma (whose house is always really warm) my temps were higher, when I came home they were back to "normal" pre O temps.. I hope that is not the case for you though! :)

Scerena, good job on not testing :happydance: Are you going to wait until you are late?

Pink, never give up hope! :hugs:

MM, I have heard about the egg white thing! I am so interested to see if it works! When are you testing?? I will probably O early next week, I hope you test before then because I would love to know if egg whites work for you:)

TT, sorry about all your work! Come back to us soon:hugs:

So today I am cd14 and I have noticed since this last acu appt that my belly feels "warm" on the inside. Does anyone know what this could be from??

Hey pretty- Im not sure as I havent had acu- hope someone can help you?
Well I caved in and tested today- cd10- its a bfn I think- there is a vvvvvv faint line but its a squinter so im taking that as a bfn at the moment- especially after last cycle when I had pink faint but very clear lines!

Hope everyone is well? x

Scerena :hugs: You must post a pic, even if it is negative! That is the rule:) :haha:

Pretty, I'm going to wait a couple more days before testing again I think. I know I'm too early to test now but with all the weird symptoms I've had the last few days I tried a wondfo ic test this afternoon, not even fmu and it was a BFN. I could see where the line should go though but don't want to read anything really into it.

So here's the symptoms: 6DPO- bloated, BM issues (must have went 10 times but not diarrhea- just yucky, terrible lower belly pressure/steady cramping, couldn't sleep last night, BDed and kept having the through toward DH to not be so ruff or go so fast because if something's in there implanting you might knock it loose, LOL. Woke up this morning 7DPO according to FF, see chart in signature, and I got up this morning feeling super tire probably because i tossed and turned all night & back hurt all night. I drank a cup of 1/2 caff coffee and ate a protein bar and then had a terrible stomachache that lead to a crazy bad BM, again, not diarrhea or anything, just a lot! Then I got heartburn bad and thought for sure I was going to vomit. I also got dizzy and thought I was going to pass out twice and had a couple hot flashes this morning also. I seem to be fine since lunch.

Any thoughts here?

Ok here are my tests- the ic is 9dpo evening pee and the frer is this morning 10dpo FMU- nothing on them but I uploaded them as you wanted a peak pretty :) not sure what pics are like through this photobucket x

https://m1081.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/wishing2bamummy/image-11.jpg.html?o=0&newest=1

https://m1081.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/wishing2bamummy/image-10.jpg.html?o=1&newest=1

https://m1081.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/wishing2bamummy/image-9.jpg.html?o=2&newest=1

Scerena-i can't see the pics very good because they are so small. Hope you get that bfp girl!

I will post them tomoz on the laptop... Sorry, there's nothing much to see anyway lol but I'll post tomoz x

Hi girls just posting bigger pics of my negative tests lol!
Ic is from tues evening 9dpo
The frer is yesterday morning fmu 10dpo
x

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 5
Hey hon yeah sorry they do look negative on those pics. But you're by no means out.....it's still very early to test. When are you doing another?

I'm DESPERATE to test, even tho with my crazy temps I'm pretty sure it'll be bfn. But cos of this daft hcg trigger I'll only get a false positive if I do. It would just help pass this tww.

How's everyone else?

Sorry but I didn't see anything either :((( I did one yesterday myself, only 7DPO and didn't even use FMU on a wondfo ic cheapy and of course...BFN. I held it up every which way too and nothing but we're not out yet...still got time for it to change. Try to stay positive :)

Hey girls yh I knw they're negative pretty asked me to post them anyway :) hope everyone's well?
I'm going to try not test as got a feeling af will be here within the next few days x

Scerena, thanks for posting! :) and your not out yet, still early! :hugs: Remember the cycle that you had +hpts on the superdrug brand? What dpo was that? And did you ever find out what happened with that cycle?

:hi: JWAB and MM!!

I am doing good, long day and I am tired. One the plus side, since my last acup appt, I have had never ending CM and twinges on my right side. I hope my body is cooking 1 strong eggy! Or 2:)

Pretty- from an early dpo them lines on superdrug tests were and nope never found out lol not getting hopes up this cycle lol
Good signs pretty sounds like you will have a good eggy :) x

i'm going to count today as cd 1. I have been wearing a pad and i would call it a light flow. My next FS appt is nov 14 but they did give me info on my fibroid so i could be researching it. It is an anterior transmural fibroid that is 46mm or 4.6 cm and 50cc in volume. Supposedly it does not interefere with fertility but idk. My period has started way too early but what can i do :shrug: I think i'm going to call and get an appt for accupuncture. I gotta try something. I'm just feeling very discouraged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->