Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Hoping they will do your surgery tomorrow scerena. Crazy but what if you don't tell them your on your period?! Only for the drilling though as surely your ovaries don't interfere with a menstrul flow?? Of course for the HSG they'll know lol xxx

I may aswell tell them... I was thinking to say im cd4 instead of cd3 im not really heavy i dont have proper heavy periods... Or should i say i started spotting in the morning? Hmmmm lol x

OK if I were you I would say what you just mentioned: that your monthly bleeds are always very light lasting only a few days and Tues is CD4 and you're VERY VERY light, a bit of odd spotting. Let us know how you get on good luck hun xx

Do you think im more likely to be caught out? It not properly heavy, more medium/light flow soz if TMI (im not even filling a pad) im in two minds on wether to say im
Cd4 or that i started spotting morning... Grrr i hate lying!
X

Say your cd3 or 4. Tell the truth. If they cancel then it'll be hard but it's because they think it's the safest thing to do. After all you don't want to end up with more problems because they did it at the wrong time.
That said, you sound like you're lighter than I was when I had mine done.

Thats what i mean- it must be safe as so many ladies on here have said they had it whilst on af! But my hospital are so annoying and prob wont even do it argh i dont know what to do... Ill tell the truth and wait for another appointment i think im use to waiting im sure a few more weeks wont hurt x

thanks scerena, no I am on tamoxifen this cycle, today is cd6. If I were you I would say cd 3 or 4 and how light you are that its not even filling a pad, then they will know its going away, whereas if you say you started spotting in the morning they might not want to go in there if they think there is a full af to come away. (hope that makes sense lol)x

Oh yeh sorry you did tell me that! How is it going?

Yes im going to say the truth and good point you made there, if it gets posponed at least i know tht af wont be due lol! X

Scerena-I would just tell the truth and tell them how light AF is. I know it would be annoying to reschedule but if something went wrong, you would put alot of blame on yourself for lying even if it wasn't something you could have prevented anyways. If they do reschedule (really hoping they don't) ask them to reschedule immediately since you've already had to wait because they rescheduled you and maybe get something to prevent your period so this doesn't happen again. I mean, gosh, it has to be hard to schedule around AF!!

I called and got an appt with another surgeon who specializes in myomectomies for next monday. I'm so glad i don't have to wait forever to get in! I'm feeling excited about finding a good, qualified surgeon. I think he will be the one!

I asked my FS if i had PCOS, because i feel like i have tons of symptoms, but he said since i have always gotten regular AF's i don't have it. My period is always pretty regular, no more than 32 days and i don't have cysts on my ovaries but i have bad skin, excess hair, weight gain, and some hair loss.

Yes im going to tell the truth and i am hoping they reschedule immediately otherwise im giving up on this op and not bother, the nurse doesnt want to 'play' with my hormones or prevent af when i asked! But it took 3 weeks for this appointment and i know for sure af wont be here that soon...

Yay good luck at your appointment- are you excited to have a plan to look forward too? An im glad you dont have pcos its horrible but your symptoms sound exactly like it though!

I want a plan so bad and i jist lnow the op is not going to happen and i will have to wait but to be honest im use to waiting it seems all i ever do anyway x

I think they will still do it scerena, judging by what other girls who have had it done have said. I am getting scanned monday coming so we will see if it has produced any follicles, doubt it. Good luck I will be thinking of you in the morning x

Thanks lily i appreciate it :hugs: and i hope so it says no on my letter though but hopefully the receptionist will at least ask the surgeon for me...

Aw thats good please keep us updated on how you get on :)

I will be on here first thing in the morning to let you ladies know if they dont go ahead with it x

Hiya Scerena - hoping since you've not posted already that they went ahead with your op. Hope you're feeling ok honey - will check in on you later.

Lily - it was probably just coincidence, but when I was trying to grow my follicles I used a hot water bottle on my stomach, ate honey and cinnamon (supposed to increase blood flow to your ovaries etc) and lay on the floor with my legs on the sofa for about 5-10 mins each day, again to increase blood flow. Might be worth trying? Good luck for Mondayxx

Hey girls! Happy New Year!

Scerena, good luck at your appt hun. I hope if will help you on your next step to a LO.

Lily, I heard that Cinnamon and honey helped as well. Worth a shot! And of course, acu!

JWB, how are ya?? I see lil bean is 7 weeks old now. Scans?

Teddy! Yay for more doc options! I'll hit up your journal as always! Hugs babe!

Bean, aww babe I really wish I could hug you for reals. I just want to take your pain away and make your momma better. I want you to be able to enjoy your pregnancy. Just know your momma wants you to take really good care of yourself no matter what happens to her. That's just how moms are - forever selfless. They give and give until there's no more left. Major hugs and forehead kisses!

I hope that was everyone! If not, I'm sorry. Lots of babydust all over in this thread! Lots has been going on for me. Some good, some bad, but its all in my journal if you feel like reading. Good luck girls!

Thanks jwab, those are good tips, think I will give them a try x

Thanks turbo, I will give it a shot, had my first acu yest and really didn't like it :( how are you?

Sorry if I am missing ppl too as I am on my phone :(

:hi: all
I hope youre all well?
Well long story short I went in this morning for the op- I told them I was on my period full flow and the surgeon didnt even blink an eye and done it :)

I was in tears before I went down and whilst going to sleep I was the second lady in... They was all VERY lovely and supportive to me....

So I was in and out of surgery in about an hour, I come round and they asked me on a scale of 1-3 how much pain I was in I said 2 so they gave me painkillers... Apparently I was a little disorientated fiddling withthe thingy in my hand and asking for oh lol when he wasnt even there as he wasnt allowed to stay I was saying he was in the room waiting lol...

Anyhow about an hour after I was up and going to the toilet... I took it easy Im walking very slowly, I couldnt go back to sleep and still havent as I have visitors here at home I just dont feel tired.. I have been keeping dosed up on painkillers and I feel minimal pain just mainly uncomfortable at times but nothing major- Hopefully I wont be any worse tomorrow fx'd :happydance:

ANYWAY RESULTS ARE-
-My left tube was blocked BUT they unblocked it :) so I now have two tubes
-They done ovarian drilling and she is happy with my ovaries she said my pcos wasnt too bad and they should work good now...
-No endo :)
-My lining is always good they looked in my uterus- So ,must have been the clomid thinning my lining....

So basically she is happy as I have two tubes and should have more regular periods... Now the nurse said try naturally now as I am absolutely fine see how things go- They will send me a follow up appointment and discuss plans etc then...

I didnt however ask when we can bed again? Any ideas???

I am so happy that I had the op done and I would do it again if I had too :)

Thank you for the support ladies I really appreciate it :)
x

Thats great news scerena, I am so glad everything is all good now and hopefully your discomfort will soon subside, sorry I dont know how long you should wait before bd'ing, probably just when you feel you can I would say, good luck honey, hopefully you are on your road to a bfp very very soon x

Excellent news hun! I'm so happy for you :) In regards to DTD I would try in about 14 days or more when you know you might be ovulating (maybe time to try those opk's again!). I know I've already told you this but I have a good feeling about you, ya see I got pregnant naturally 2 months after my HSG and that was the first time in 8 years and ever!!! I wasn't even trying at the time as I believed I'd just need the Clomid again. It's a shame my natural baby was lost but at least I'd done it!

Hope the pain eases off soon too, you get plenty of rest xx

Thank you hun :)
I said 'am I mire fertile now' she said yes that is why we do it! durrrrr :haha: I was still a bit out of it lol. I know its not always the way, but I am not going to get my hopes up and keep hope.

You girls are great and I love you all!
I am so happy there are nomore underlaying problems and I know where I stand now :)
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"