Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

Has anyone had clomid make them O early? I got a positive OPK this AM and a temp spike, but I have never O'd so early. I just finished my last clomid pill 3 days ago.

Has anyone had clomid make them O early? I got a positive OPK this AM and a temp spike, but I have never O'd so early. I just finished my last clomid pill 3 days ago.

I only O'd early one cycle and it was when I took the Clomid earlier than usual. I took it 5-9 two cycles and O'd on CD19, and then I took it 3-7 one cycle and O'd on CD17. I think it can make you O earlier based on when you take it...but perhaps that temp spike was something else?? Are you using OPKs at all?

Yep. I had the temp spike yesterday AM so POAS and it was a positive. Didn't temp this morning because I didn't spend the night at home, but POAS this afternoon and it was negative.

Yep. I had the temp spike yesterday AM so POAS and it was a positive. Didn't temp this morning because I didn't spend the night at home, but POAS this afternoon and it was negative.

Did you get to BD? Well maybe early O could be a good thing...the sooner you O the sooner you will get a BFP :)

No we didn't get to because we didn't spend the night at home :( I'm thinking now that I didn't O because of my temp.

^ yup what she said ... you're not until AF shows! And what do you do next?? KEEP TRYING. I never believed that crap when people said it, but just don't give up. Even when you're just sick of dealing with it, don't give up. Seriously. Never ever give up. My friend Naomi and her husband went through hell for 7.5 years, they finally decided to try ONE more IUI cycle and then they would stop trying. It was that last IUI cycle that got her pregnant. She now has a beautiful, happy, healthy 6 month old. She almost gave up but kept saying, "one more IUI........" so just keep holding on and keep trying.

What is everything you've done? Maybe there is something new that the doctor could try?

December and JLynn thanks for your support.

I'm not giving up...just frustrated...:dohh:

I got a negative blood test done on 11dpo....so stopped prog and now waiting for AF.

DH was asking if its possible to have neg frer on 10dpo, neg bloodwork on 11dpo and still be pregnant...??? LOL

I've had 3 clomid BD cycles ...1 femera BD cycle, 3 femera + puregon IUI cycles.

My blood test almost definitely would have been negative at 11DPO. My 15DPO beta was 20.3. I don't think implantation occurred until 12DPO!

I'm officially in the TWW. I went for a scan today and it showed that I ovulated from each side this month. My chart doesn't show O yet so I have no idea what DPO I am. I think I O'd yesterday.

Cd15 for me and it feels like my ovaries are the size of melons.... Ugh!

Hi ladies!

Sorry for being MIA..but I was out of town for a few days!

AF arrived on Tuesday CD4 today going for ultrasound tomorrow....

Maisey ...how are you?

Hope you've had three days of pos opk? What time of day are you testing?

Hope you've had three days of pos opk? What time of day are you testing?

I test both first thing in the AM and again in the afternoon/evening. I have 3-4 days of + OPKs every month. I did O from each ovary according to my ultrasound today and I got a + this AM, so I assume I O'd yesterday and this AM I caught the surge before it went down.

Wow! I have 2 days.. I thought I was the only one! I test three times a day.. I have even seen negative in the morning blaring pos in the afternoon the followed the surge back to negative.

I have had the same thing happen. This month I had a + on CD 10 then negative for four days then + for 3 days. Tested this afternoon and it's negative, but we will see what it says in the AM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->