Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

Thanks Alley!

I'm seeing my FS next week...but I'm already on cd7...i didn't want to waste this cycle ...so I'm doing iui #4. Nurse contacted FS to see if he was ok with it.

We'll see what happens after I meet with him next week.

Breaking - Good luck with your IUI

I am now on cycle day 23, AF is supposed to arrive on Saturday. However, this is my long month so it could come Sunday (or not at all hopefully) No PMS symptoms yet, boobs are a little sore but nothing really. I started a fertility diet, which basically cuts out all dairy, gluten, white anything (rice, sugar etc) and everything has to be organic. I am freaking hungry all the time!!

Hope everything is going well with everyone else!!

Breaking - Good luck with your IUI :dust:

Maisypie - that diet sounds like torture to me! I love all of those things. How long have you been doing it for? I'm on CD21 so just behind you, hope you get your BFP!

Hope - I am on day 5 of 120, it is a bit like torture, they say after a week or two your body will adjust, let's hope it's sooner rather than later!

Good luck! I bet after a week or so you will feel so much healthier! I got a juicer recently and have been doing that and smoothies lately and I have been loving it.

Maisey - goodluck with your diet...keep us posted on how it's going...i'm interested in learning more about it!

Hope...I too love smoothies..so healthy and yum!

AFM - 10dpo tmrw and going in for a follie scan!

10 dpo?? Or cd10.. don't confuse me!! I'm all hopped up on clomid!! LoL I may lose it!! Hahahaha

I am having the worst cycle.. I feel like my cervix is being pinched and achy.. so feeaking bloated ugh! AF due July 26. I didn't track my o this cycle so I'm guessing I'm somewhere between 5-7dpo. Blah!!! I feel like poo...

Maisy...spotting sucks

Alley...ugh sounds not fun. hope you feel better.

I had a scan yesterday have a follie at 18mm on my left ovary.

I just had another scan...I'm waiting for the results...I'm hoping another follie is growing as well. two is better chances!

AF arrived today, the only thing is my life that comes right on time.

Maisy...:hugs:

Sorry hun. You are so right about your cycle being on time.

Mine is also like that...am I'm thankful that I don't have super long erratic cycles. as I know a few ladies on here that so have them and it just adds to the stress!

Goodluck on your next cycle. I hope you get a bfp soon.

Hugs maisy! I got my af too cd 6 today and giving clomid a rest this month actually not sure I want to take it again as it made me ovulate almost a week later than normal and had a strange period and didn't get full flow until 3rd day. Good luck to all you clomid girls!

Pretty sure AF is going to show up in the next day or two, started feeling a bit crampy today. I'm also thinking I am going to take a month off clomid and give my body a rest from meds.

hopethis - sorry you feel that AF is coming.

I also took time off from clomid and just did a natural cycle. it was the may cycle I was going to take off....I needed a break...we were going on vacay...it would have been uch a pain to make it to my CD3 apt for meds (ie same day we were flying out)

it ws great to have no appts...soooo relaxing!

Hi Maisy..
how are you? Getting ready to O!?

I'm on 10dpo....bloodwork on friday at 12dpo. Would love to test and give OH a bday gift this week!

AF showed for me :( Decided on the clomid free cycle.

BreakingDawn, you are right, it will be nice not to have appointments. I'm still going to temp and used OPK's though. I hope you get you BFP for your hubby's bday :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->