Clomid users, any positive feedback

faith2015

Reaction score
This is my 2nd round of clomid, I am currently CD6 one more day of the pill :happydance:

first round had me all crazy :cry:

Idk how long you've been trying, but there's a clomid thread in ltttc and another in assisted conception forum. There's been quite a few clomid bfp's in the "clomid club". I was one of them - on my sixth cycle. Don't give up hope! :)

Good luck :flower:

Thank you so much, I will look at that!!! Fingers crossed!!

Although I haven't yet had my bfp my progesterone has risen with every cycle so am optimistic! I think I am a little weird though as clomid has made me feel wonderful (before I used to get really dizzy)!

Although I haven't yet had my bfp my progesterone has risen with every cycle so am optimistic! I think I am a little weird though as clomid has made me feel wonderful (before I used to get really dizzy)!

My GYN isn't monitoring me at this point, so I can't compare with the progesterone. I didn't think I would have this hard of a time, i already have a 5 year old. But every pregnancy is different right? :wacko:

Clomid has you feeling wonderful? Oh boy lucky you! Me on the other hand, I feel like crap, hot flashes, nauseous, MOODY :muaha: , horrible headaches and really dizzy.

What CD are you?

I'm having a Clomid baby!! I conceived 2 out of 3 cycles on 100mg (1st was a chemical)

Good luck!!

I'm in the process of my first dose, so far I'm 3 days late and have had many symptoms but no vomiting or nausea so fingers crossed it worked. My only issue is my 1st pee test came back negative planning to take another in a couple days. I wish you much luck!

I'm in the process of my first dose, so far I'm 3 days late and have had many symptoms but no vomiting or nausea so fingers crossed it worked. My only issue is my 1st pee test came back negative planning to take another in a couple days. I wish you much luck!

My first dose of clomid caused my cycle to go longer. I hope this case isnt for you!! Fingers crossed, let us know :bfp:

My son is a Clomid baby. It was my first cycle using it. I don't really remember much except I did get some bad hot flashes. I just took the pills right before bed and maybe just slept off a lot of it. I do remember the tww was hard, I didn't feel good at all.

My son is a Clomid baby. It was my first cycle using it. I don't really remember much except I did get some bad hot flashes. I just took the pills right before bed and maybe just slept off a lot of it. I do remember the tww was hard, I didn't feel good at all.

yea those hot flashes are a :witch:

I am on cd11 of round 4! I seem to be one of the few lucky ones that clomid agrees with! I insisted on having two day 21 blood tests done but havent had any scans or anything so not being monitored too closely! Clomid made my first two cycles longer, third one more like normal, I had never before achieved a cycle more than 26 days, first cycle got me to 31 days! Wishing you and everyone best of luck for that bfp xx

Today is the start for :sex: time!

Do you ladies do every day or every other?

The cycle that I conceived on I DTD every other day...although I got a chemical on a cycle where we did it everyday aswell!

Every other day is recommended if there are sperm count issues :)

We haven't identified any sperm count issues at this point yet.

I took 2 FRER ovulation tests, both came back :bfp: but very faint, its weird to me because I have no symptoms nor do I have EWCM. Very frustrating :growlmad:

On ovulation tests the test line needs to be darker than the control line.

On the cycle We got pregnant with ds we dtd one day and it was the day before I for my positive opk.

Also, if you are dry try preseed. We used it and it helped a ton. Plus dh has sperm motility issues so that probably helped.

On ovulation tests the test line needs to be darker than the control line.

On the cycle We got pregnant with ds we dtd one day and it was the day before I for my positive opk.

Also, if you are dry try preseed. We used it and it helped a ton. Plus dh has sperm motility issues so that probably helped.

Well that's good to know, needs to be darker than the control line :) TY
We aren't using preseed, we are trying conceive plus, which is kinda the same thing from what I heard.

Yes, I think they do the same thing. I really liked using it and will use it when we ttc #2. :thumbsup:

Well I took a blood test today, still waiting on an answer but I've been off of Clomid for 3 weeks and within the last 2 weeks I've had plenty of pregnancy symptoms just no vomiting or nausea, mainly dizziness n lightheadedness n headaches n major cramping like ive never had before. Hoping I get lucky with only needing it one time :) I feel that since I finished 3 weeks ago on clomid these can't be side effects since side effects are to happen while taking a pill or few days after finishing the pill. Hers my update from my last post, will let u all know how this turns out fingers crossed as well as for all of you!

those feelings are convincing!! Did you test again or are you just going to wait for the blood results?

Clomid has made me dry too so also using conceive plus! I also invested in some softcups this month although they are very scary to use! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->