Clomid Users, did you ovulate same time, later or earlier than pre-clomid cycles

Whohoooo! Thanks for the boost :) I am so happy to know this is normal. Last month I had my first cyst ever, I have never had ANY problems with cysts or pain down there. I thought I was having implantation cramping last month but it was a cyst bursting. I dont have PCOS either. My Dr acted like it was no big deal and handed me an RX for clomid right after telling me it was a cyst. So she must not have been to worried about it. When I felt that uncomfortableness yesterday I was like oh great, another cyst, that must mean I didnt ovulate. Which I thought I had cramps from that this month, as I always do. I am going to the dr tomorrow for cd21 progesterone test. So we will see. Do you think they would be able to tell if I am pregnant tomorrow? Hmmmm ...

Umm..you can ask them and see what they say lol..I have no idea I just asked mine because I had the positive test..and Im glad I did because my progesterone levels were super low and I was put on prometrium right away that day...can never hurt to ask but since you are so early DPO wise it might still be too early so I wouldnt get too upset if they say no or if levels are low..

I have a feeling the levels will be good, as they normally are great. Not sure if the clomid would make a diff in the levels, but who knows, I am no Dr. LOL! I will ask them but tomorrow is only 6dpo so prob will be to early. Thanks for the tips MrsJermone. I will keep you posted.

great hun..cant wait to hear!!!...hope they have an easier time with your veins than they do mine lol..lol...

ha ha...it was my first cycle!!! i was soo ready for it to just be a BFN again not thinking we would be the lucky people that would get it on their first cycle...

we were TTC since August of last year and I was diagnosed with PCOS after my 2nd MC in September...and then she put me on metformin (which I stopped taking because it killed my stomach) and I did the Clomid this past cycle and it worked!!!!

the Clomid side effects were just painful ovulation and then also horrible mood swings lol lol...but no stomach sickness and no morning sickness yet either so far lol..

Congratulations on your BFB! It's really amazing to see ladies post questions on here (that most of us are needing answered) and then come back to post a BFP message! I was wondering what cd you o'd on Cloomid? I'm on CD 20 and haven't gotten a + opk or a temp shit. Did you temp? If so, did you get a temp shift? I've heard Clomid can mess with your temps. Sorry for all of the question... congrats again! :)

Hi was wondering if someone could give me a little info.

I started clomid last month days 2-6 I am using the Clearblue Digital ovulation test kit. I got a smiley on CD 11 (which showed LH Surge) but didnt not become pregnant last month, the fact my partner was away and he arrive home the following day (talk about bad timing haha)

I took clomid again this month days 2-6 and i am now on CD 16 and have been doing the clearblue test every morning since 23rd as suggested on babymed clomid ovulation calculator I used this site last month and it said i should ovulate between 25th and 30th and i got LH surge on 25th so was spot on last month. Used it this month and it said i should ovulate between the 25th and 1st and is now the 1st and still now LH surge =( I thought i would of ovulated the same time every month.

I dont have regular cycles some months i have 28 days other months can go between 30-40. so annoying would love to just have a regular 28 days cycle every month.

Has anyone got LH surge/Ovulated later using clomid? Or am i not going to ovulate this month now? any information would be greatly appreciated. =)

I took Clomid 50MG on cd's 5-9 and i ovulate on may 3rd which is CD26 for me and today i am now CD29 3DPO and i am freaking out about if we did fertilize my egg that my luteal phase just is not gonna be long enough. :( MY cycles are 30 days also with clomid so i am due for AF tomorrow. i do not see the slightest chance of my egg implanting in time. but it is in GOD's Hands and i trust in him

Hi ladies
I'm on day 3 of taking clomid on my first cycle. Been ttc for 2yrs now. Feeling sick and major headaches is this normal when taking clomid?
Really hope this works, otherwise we've got to go through IUI
So glad I found this site, really helps to speak to others who REALLY understand xx

i m not taking clomid yet but will b soon so i hope u girls dont mind me stalking lol

Hi was wondering if someone could give me a little info.

I started clomid last month days 2-6 I am using the Clearblue Digital ovulation test kit. I got a smiley on CD 11 (which showed LH Surge) but didnt not become pregnant last month, the fact my partner was away and he arrive home the following day (talk about bad timing haha)

I took clomid again this month days 2-6 and i am now on CD 16 and have been doing the clearblue test every morning since 23rd as suggested on babymed clomid ovulation calculator I used this site last month and it said i should ovulate between 25th and 30th and i got LH surge on 25th so was spot on last month. Used it this month and it said i should ovulate between the 25th and 1st and is now the 1st and still now LH surge =( I thought i would of ovulated the same time every month.

I dont have regular cycles some months i have 28 days other months can go between 30-40. so annoying would love to just have a regular 28 days cycle every month.

Has anyone got LH surge/Ovulated later using clomid? Or am i not going to ovulate this month now? any information would be greatly appreciated. =)

Hi Emily, def have surged later on chlomid, I used that calculator and it was wrong by 4 days. It predicted cd14-15 and the surge was actually on cd18. From what I've discussed with the ladies on this board the surge day can also vary from month to month...this was my only visible surge month out of 3 cycles (they say sometimes the hormones are too low to register but even though I couldn't detect the surge I still showed o on the 21 day progesterone blood test). i was told to do opk's 2x day around 11am and 3pm just in case. So i do cbfm test in the am and an early response brand pee stick @ 3pm.

They said to have really concentrated pee for the tests and I always find this hard to do unless it's the 1st am pee. They said you have to abstain for 4 hours from drinking anything to not 'dilute' it. This was pretty hard for me, I'd be totally parched by this time-we live next to Rocky mtns so it's pretty dry here...always drinking tea or water! My best guess for you is a later o day, your cycle is similar to mine. Good luck!:happydance:

hi 2have4kids
How many cycles of Clomid have you done ?

I'm on my first cycle, so want to be pregrant, feel like it will never happen atm

hi 2have4kids
How many cycles of Clomid have you done ?

I'm on my first cycle, so want to be pregrant, feel like it will never happen atm

AWW it will happen. i am on my 5th round of clomid all 50mg and i just had my first IUI done yesterday so fingers crossed!! when on clomid i am very regular first three rounds were 30 days 6 months later got back on it because my periods were again vanashing and showing up like on CD105 and no i have 40 day cycles. I Ovulate on CD26.
My advice LOVE YOUR DR. if you dont connect with him or her and the communication isnt there with being on clomid switch. i am FED up with mine. she told me i Didnt O on CD26 last month and i know i did Due to Ovulation pains i get them every month. well Sunday June 10th my husband told me to take an opk to see how dark my line is and where im at in my cycle or if im close to Oing because we knew were doing IUI. i told him no im CD25 ill test tomorrow no more than 5 MINS later i felt a twinge in my left ovary so i was RUNNING through the house looking for my purse cause i carry my opks with me lol. and i didnt have to pee so i was hoping it was enough 1 min later SMILEY FACE and 2 DARK LINES!! took it at 1pm decided to take another at 10pm and it was DARKER then another at 5:30am and it was Neg. CD26 8am was there at my clinic getting an IUI and my Dr. told me it was impossible. hmm well maybe she should have listened to me. after all we know and learn about our bodies while TTC for a long time. 20months for me. hoping one made it. hubbys count was low. sooo fingers crossed. just research and i am goin to check right now to see if you have a journal. i wanna follow you and your journey :flower: TTC my first after Depo for 3 years.im very irregular and with out clomid it wouldnt Ovulate or have a period.
Last month when i told my Dr i O'd on CD26 she called me a lier and i asked her to up my dose of clomid and she refused so again this month i O'd on CD25 or CD26 and guess who called me the week before i ovulated because my Follicle scans showed no growth on CD 13 and on CD19 , my nurse did and she said well she is going to up your dose to 100mg, and i got bitchy with her and OHHH like i already asked for that to be done on CD1 and she refused? i said NO i do ovulate and when i do were still doing the IUI!! the nurse goes oh so you still plan on doing the IUI? i said yes with that i still have a 14LP plenty of time for my egg to implant. she said so we will see you when you get a positive? i said you sure will. I AM NOT MISSING THIS EGG!! we hung up. well yesterday i was informed there was no IUI order in my Chart. i was PISSED!!! but a different nurse said i am going to go ahead and do it for you because i see you were here 2 CD's having follicle scans. and i said yep.
So make sure you connect with your Dr. and GOOD LUCK HUN!! sorry it was long this just happened and im still a bit FIRED up lol. one more thing a Completely Diff Dr. that i was transfered to an hr before the clinic opened so i could let someone know what happened and that im ovulating and i would be in that morning told me in a very mean tone "Ugh well you might not even get pregnant this month" i was so shocked and in a very calm nice manner asked her why are you being so negative to me? and she HUNG UP ON ME!! i told the front desk girls what happened and i said i realise this IUI may not take but i am trying to think positive and not think about the BAD the day of my procedure. i was speechless and very hurt i bawled my eyes out. you dont tell someone that. i dont know what this DR. looks like i only know her name but i will rub it in her face if i get a BFP in 2 weeks.
wow thats really long sorry lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->