Clomid users help!

kel21

Reaction score
This is my 4th cycle of clomid days 2-6. I usually start poas cd 10. This time I decided to poas cd 7, and it was pos! I freaked out until I recalled that it can give false pos too close to clomid use. So cd 8 I poas to make sure it went neg, it was still pos. So cd 9 (today) I poas to make sure it was neg and it is STILL POS!!! WTH!?!? My cm today is watery, but for the last 2 days before that (tmi alert!) it was clear with bits of stretchy yellowish blobs in it! :blush: Am I already o ing?

:hi: kel!
I think it would be too soon for OV to happen, I would start BD right away and continue until OPKs are negative. Clomid can affect many things with your body so I wouldn't go just by the CM, as it may also be affected by the medicine. keep temping and keep BD, Good luck!!!! :hugs::hugs:

Hey Kel!:hugs:

If I had to wager I'd say you got a +OPK b/c it was within 3 days timeframe of your last pill.:winkwink:

But! Big but!:haha: ...if it were me, I'd be BD'g!:happydance:
I'm a "just in case" & "whatever it takes" kinda chicky!:haha:
Do you have a regular ov pattern in your cycles?

I think wana's right.:flower:
I'd keep watching those OPK's to go - and come back w/another +.
And I'd be BD'g every other day till you get the next +!:thumbup:

Yay for ovulation!:happydance:
Good luck to you, hon!:hugs:
I hope you catch an eggy or two!:dust::dust:

Thanks Storkwatcher! Yes, I am bding everyother day just in case. And I do plan on still poas. Today would be my usual day to start. It finally went neg yesterday afternoon. But my temp went up this am. So I don't know what the heck is going on with me!

nothing is wrong with you hon, it's just clomid. Keep doing what you are doing and best of luck!!:dust::dust::dust:

LOL Thanks wana b! Clomid can be very mean and tricky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->