Clomid Virgin....Team Destined 4 Success!

Babydust really hoping that you get your bfp. I try not to test until late - doesn't always work that way though.

Hi Hopeful - I like your very positive post - BFP's all round please!

Mrs G I am the same because I am on Hols. Back at work the end of the week so will just have it at the weekend.

Hi to everybody else I hope that you are ok> XX

morning ladies :)

well we slept through our alarms and were supposed to be going on a run - oops! ah well! we were up late booking caravan sites and looking for nice places to go for our anniversary (not til June)

was watching one born every minute last night https://lifebegins.channel4.com/ - we do love it - I think because altho there are always v lucky people who say "oo we werent even trying" there are also people who have been trying for like 15 years and had ivf etc and one lady had had 4 mc and then a baby who arrived at 26 weeks but is ok - so there are little stories of hope in there :)

will do my dance dvd today - had our fab walk yest its a really steep incline and made us realise how unfit I am and how its affected my asthma - I was near tears as we reached the summit but DH was fab and I followed his steps and got there!:happydance: was so pleased and relieved that I hadnt given up!

have a good day everyone!

:flower:

Hi all

Rowan we slept in aswell - 10.30 omg. Got to start getting back up at like 6.30 / 7.00. Enjoy your dance dvd. I have just put my jeans on and they are rather tight. UGhhhh

Think I have had a positive opk this morn. Asked dh if we could bd before work but he wouldn't. Have got to do oit today - ohh the joys of timed sex eh.

Have a good day everybody. XX

The joys indeed bean!
Rowan im impressed with your exercise regime! I'm going to hit the gym tomorrow! Need to shift some lbs and just want to feel better about myself!! :)
I've been looking online at exercise dvds but unsure which are any good! Any ideas girls?? I've also just ordered Zita West's book on assisted conception as i'm hoping it may help both me and esp dh understand the whole icsi process! Will let you guys know if it's any good!
I still cant get the siggy to work :( Feel left out! hee hee!
Was wondering: should i change the name of the thread to the siggy name??x

Ok dream. I really hope this works!!!

Copy this and paste this to your signature box.

https://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff366/ttcbaby81/cooltext491140716-1.jpg[/IMG...]

You see the three little dots I added at the end of the last IMG, remove those first. I had to add them so the code would show instead of just the image. After you paste this in your sig, remove the three dots, then preview sig. let me know if this works!!

rowan - you are very impressive with your excercising! i would have given up by now.. your doing so well ha! the only excercise im getting is walking my dogs at the mo ha!

dreamofabean - yeah timed sex ahhh! haha :haha: im just doing it when i feel like it.. we could have done it last night but i just wanted to cuddle. its ok though because I ov'd last week so im in tww i think :D No i cant seem to make it work on mine either, iv given up now lol!

hopeful - thank you, i shall try it now :D Thank you dream for being so persisitant :lol:

AFM - my boobs are incredibly sore, and i have mega heartburn! but i dont think its a sign, just my body playing games. how are you all today ? xxx

Yay you have done it. Good idea about changing the thread also. XX

Hi Ladies!
Well that's all the clomid taken! It's kinda strange! No side effects, i don't think, bit of pain in the left ovary, typical! I have no tube that side!!! It's the 2week wait that will kill me. I convince myself that every thing is a sign and test way to much too early lol! No Patience! I want one! I try hard not to get my hopes up but well you gotta hope!
I'm joining in the fitness stuff but i'm more of a swimmer, love dance stuff tho keep me posted we only have a PS3 tho! x

I need a count down and i have no idea what the BFP, CD, AFM and DH mean although i do know what they refer to. I'm a novice!

Hi Ladies!
Well that's all the clomid taken! It's kinda strange! No side effects, i don't think, bit of pain in the left ovary, typical! I have no tube that side!!! It's the 2week wait that will kill me. I convince myself that every thing is a sign and test way to much too early lol! No Patience! I want one! I try hard not to get my hopes up but well you gotta hope!
I'm joining in the fitness stuff but i'm more of a swimmer, love dance stuff tho keep me posted we only have a PS3 tho! x

I need a count down and i have no idea what the BFP, CD, AFM and DH mean although i do know what they refer to. I'm a novice!

Big Fat Positive, Cycle Day, Dear Husband, And For Me

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

you can check there for all the words chick,

hope you get your bfp! :)

I want One it took me ages to get the abbreviations. Still don't know them all now. x

Thanks for the lingo stuff! x so i'm CD7!:thumbup:

Was just watching some vids on utube about clomid and a dr on there said if you think you ovulate regularly then clomid makes it even harder to fall! What! :wacko:OMG you could go mad... what will be will be! x

Baby dust - bet you can't wait to test!! x:happydance:
Beanwood - glad i'm not alone lol! x:thumbup:

Back to work tomorrow doh!

i only test if af is late so hopefully she will be after 3 rounds of clomid!! :) hehe i dont wanna have to start a 4th! :) :thumbup:

FX for you babydust :) x :dust:

Bean and i want one - im the same i still dont know most of them, just the most common, good luck hehe x

AFM - my DH has started his new job today and is training away (only an hour) but because i take him to catch the train im awake now and cant get back to sleep haha! typical! hes away each day for 2weeks then is working in our home town. Im so proud of him.. just hoping for a 'new job, new baby, new year' like the caption (in my mind) goes ha! FX

hope your all well. i still havnt had AF, think i O's last week so FX ill either get bfp or AF by next week :) xx

good luck to your dh mrsg.

i hope af stays away and you get your bfp. xx

Hi lovely ladies and Happy new year to you all.

Hopeful - sorry to hear about your DH's results :hugs: - but dont forget it only takes one!!!! And sorry the witch showed too - hate the cow!

Hopes - glad the scan went well - did you tell everyone at christmas? I did - we couldnt keep it in any longer - and of course as soon as I said oh i think I'll have a tea instead of a beer they all looked at me with confused eyes.... they were all over the moon - lots of tears!

Dream, Bean, Rowan, MrsG and all the rest of you lovely ladies - hope your all well :hugs:

AFM - i had the quietest christmas ever - went to the pub twice - 2 times too many if you ask me - it sucks watching everyone around you getting drunk! But the next day when they were all dying of hangovers I felt much better!!!

hey ladies

been to the gym :bodyb:- woo hoo! am aching now like! Pilates dvd tmro - oh I hope I can keep this up :) was watching our pink live dvd on NYE with DH and he was like "phweoor" and I was thinking yup shes not bad at all - if I could get a body like that again I'd love it! (and so would DH clearly :haha:)

yey re your Dh new job Mrs G! Im hoping to get myself a new job soon! PMA PMA!

I want one - I am a chronic poas addict! Still at it when NTNP :haha:

afm - another drop today lowest temp Ive recorded! I hope if I ov its not going to be like CD8 again! Altho at least it makes us feel better about NTNP - were not wasting opportunities - it does make me worry about my FSH levels but its probs just the pcos!

a good friend has just come off the pill straight to 28 day cycles am glad for her but also :growlmad: :blush:

have a good day everyone!

:flower:

i did that rowan and then they became completely irregular, then next minute they are regular again.. hard work lol! clomid helped get me into cycle too.

Reba thanks hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->