Clomid

ttcbabygirl

Reaction score
Hi we have A 3 yr old son which we try naturally for 8 months to. Onceive but now we have. Een trying for 2 yr and I am 36 now and my cycles are every 2 months I would get a period went to ob she ran some test and said that I am not ovulating so she prescribe me with clomid day 5-9 I am on my 15 day but have not seen positive ovulation yet just saw my dr today she did and ultrasound and said that my follicle is mature and said I should. Be ovulating soon so hopefully we have our baby soon as this is my first cycle on clomid anyone else is taking clomid ?

Hi TTC, I'm on my third cycle of chlomid and wasn't ovulating on my own either. I also haven't been able to spot the peak on the o tests thus far. The nurse called me this am to say my blood work from last week showed that I hadn't o'd yet (on cd 15) and asked me if I was still testing? OOOPS, I didn't yesterday because I've been depressed thinking I missed it and lost my deposit for the iui. So today is CD18 and I had already gone pee and thought, OK I'll wait for another few hours but brushing my teeth the water made me feel like I had to go even though I just went so I squeezed out a tbsp lol. Stuck the test strip in there and pow, the line went super bright. I think if your regular cycle is long (mine 30-32 days) it can take a while for eggie to mature. I did my chlomid on cd3-7 though so don't know how that effects things.

I was sure I completely missed it on cd15 when I still hadn't got a positive sign, so used to not seeing anything temp or test -wise (literally for almost a year now) that I was shocked to see this news. Hang in there and test morning and afternoon. :hugs::winkwink::hugs:

So devastated went in for day 21 blood work show no ovulation so depress I was in 50 mg and at day 15 dr said my egg were mature so I got to test twice a day kept getting negative such a let Down when you were told ur body was responding turn out we bday since day 15 and there were no chance this cycle well dr said I will be on 100 mg on my next cycle so I'll wait till day 35 and start provera and clomid again . Trying conceive our second is such a pain so lucky it only take 8 months to conceive my first you know they say the second one should be easier I guess age wil be harder ow since I am 36

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->