clomid.......

Loren

Reaction score
hi has anyone went to their doctor and asked about being given clomid, folowing a MC......... i never seem to get a positive OPK and my AF arrives at all different times of the month so i dont have a stable cycle really, and my MC was in january after over a year of trying and no success before hand!! can anyone shine sum light plzzz xxxxxxx

Loren, are you charting your temps? This is the best way to find out if you are ovulating. You may be doing the OPKs at the wrong time. You only want to do clomid if you don't ovulate or you ovulate late. There are side effects to clomid including lack of ewcm and a thinning of the endometrial lining if you use it too many times. You also have an increased chance of twins (which for me would be a good side effect.) I was going to start clomid, but decided to temp for a few months first. I found out I was ovulating a little later than I thought and once I realized when I ovulated, I got pregnant.

That being said, I haven't taken it, but I think your doctor might prescribe it based on your symptoms. Hope this helps and good luck.

thank u so much 4 ur advice hearttree, and sorry 4 ur losses hun xxxxx

i didn't expect to get clomid, but i went to my gyno with my temping charts from before mc
and from after and pointed out the differences
(no clear pre-o/post-o temps, several positive opk's in a row, like 6 days, or on different days)

then he decided to put me on clomid and metformin to regulate it more...
i don't know... cm wise i've seen an improvement... but i've never ovulated so late ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->