Clomid !!

He is so cute Sarah! I can't believe he is 7 months already!

I've been thinking about you all and have been meaning to check in for the longest. How is everyone?

My little boy just turned four months yesterday. Being a mom is the most rewarding, fulfilling feeling I've ever experienced. So glad to see so many success stories and stories of brave ladies fighting fertility issues.

Hope to see updates soon :)

Oh Kel I just saw you had a baby boy :) I am so over joyed for you. I haven't been on in a long time so I was looking back and trying to see where everyone was. Hope everyone is good. I am going to look back thru all the posts.

Just thought I'd send a smoke signal out and wish everyone a Happy Belated New Year. Hope all of you ladies are well :)

Hello ladies hope I'm not interrupting. I have also been diagnosed with PCOS and have been prescribed provera to induce and period and then to start clomid.
Was wondering if anyone has had any luck with this or heard anything on it? Really appreciate any replies!
Thank you
Sammi xx😘

Hello ladies hope I'm not interrupting. I have also been diagnosed with PCOS and have been prescribed provera to induce and period and then to start clomid.
Was wondering if anyone has had any luck with this or heard anything on it? Really appreciate any replies!
Thank you
Sammi xx😘

Hi Sammi and welcome. Good luck with your new cycle. I've had success with this combination, but I also take 1500 mg of metformin which I swear by. But the clomid does help in terms of ovulation. Initially I did not respond to the clomid, but once my ER increased my dosage, I had success. So don't be discouraged if you don't respond initially -- adjustments can be made and there are other medications that are also available.

Good luck again!

I am new to this cite, I have a 5 year old daughter already and my husband and I have been TTC for some time now for his first. No Luck . I haven’t been diagnosed with anything yet. My doctor started me on my first round of clomid last month (no monitoring), and boy the symptoms hurt me! Of course no luck AF showed up. Now I am on my second round of clomid (no monitoring) (CD6), I am trying to kick the symptoms in the butt by thinking and dreaming of a BFP 

Is it normal to not have the doc monitor you? Any success stories? Any advice?

I am also waiting on AF to take Clomid...Any suggestions tricks that someone could tell me?

I am also waiting on AF to take Clomid...Any suggestions tricks that someone could tell me?

Hot Baths, heating pads, Vitamin C, Exercise, avoid stress (like waiting for your period hehe). But it will come when its ready

I am new to this cite, I have a 5 year old daughter already and my husband and I have been TTC for some time now for his first. No Luck . I haven’t been diagnosed with anything yet. My doctor started me on my first round of clomid last month (no monitoring), and boy the symptoms hurt me! Of course no luck AF showed up. Now I am on my second round of clomid (no monitoring) (CD6), I am trying to kick the symptoms in the butt by thinking and dreaming of a BFP 

Faith, initially my RE monitored me to see how I responded to the Clomid (to make sure that it made me ovulate). Having monitored cycles helped me because I actually did not respond to the initial dosage. Do you know why you are not being monitored? Once we knew how I responded to the adequate dosage of Clomid, then I did a few cycles unmonitored. My situation is a little different because my DH and I both have fertility issues, so we ultimately went back to monitored cycles. I know that sometimes finances don't permit for monitored cycles, but, if you can at least have one, maybe you'll have an idea of how your body is responding to the Clomid. You can check out my siggy for what exactly happened that led to my BFP.

ETA: If you haven't already, make sure that DH has an SA done -- our mistake was assuming that the fertility issues were solely on my end.

My suggestion is to try to relax and stay as patient as possible. Each cycle seems like a lifetime. Try to do some fun things to make the time pass quickly.

Best of luck to both of you!

Faith, initially my RE monitored me to see how I responded to the Clomid (to make sure that it made me ovulate). Having monitored cycles helped me because I actually did not respond to the initial dosage. Do you know why you are not being monitored? Once we knew how I responded to the adequate dosage of Clomid, then I did a few cycles unmonitored. My situation is a little different because my DH and I both have fertility issues, so we ultimately went back to monitored cycles. I know that sometimes finances don't permit for monitored cycles, but, if you can at least have one, maybe you'll have an idea of how your body is responding to the Clomid. You can check out my siggy for what exactly happened that led to my BFP.

ETA: If you haven't already, make sure that DH has an SA done -- our mistake was assuming that the fertility issues were solely on my end.

My suggestion is to try to relax and stay as patient as possible. Each cycle seems like a lifetime. Try to do some fun things to make the time pass quickly.

Best of luck to both of you!

I'm not quite sure. He said lets do 3 cycles and if nothing then he will monitor me. I know the clomid is making me O but like you said not sure if its working correctly. The beat advice is to just let it happen and not worry but thats so hard for me

If you guys are interested check out this thread

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/assisted-conception/2229445-clomid-2014-beyond.html

So I'm a little confused, if i took clomid on cd3-cd7 what day would bring my big O? I am barley experiencing any symptoms, and having a hard time predicting on whats going on.

Sunday and monday (cd9 and cd10) i took tests and 2 lines showed but they weren't quite as dark at the test line. Now this morning (cd12) i had a few cramps but nothing abnormal and the test didn't show any LH.

This is my second round and i feel like i am more use to whats going on compared to my first cycle of clomid (i felt everything!)

So I'm a little confused, if i took clomid on cd3-cd7 what day would bring my big O? I am barley experiencing any symptoms, and having a hard time predicting on whats going on.

Sunday and monday (cd9 and cd10) i took tests and 2 lines showed but they weren't quite as dark at the test line. Now this morning (cd12) i had a few cramps but nothing abnormal and the test didn't show any LH.

This is my second round and i feel like i am more use to whats going on compared to my first cycle of clomid (i felt everything!)

If you count back two weeks from your last menses, you may have a good approximation of when you typically O. I think everyone Os on different days -- I was a CD 3-7 Clomid taker but O'd CD 17 or 18 while some O on CD 14 and so on. Also, each cycle can be different. Some I had tons of CM. I think on my BFP cycle, I had less O symptoms than I had in other ones. Our bodies are quite interesting.

Cramping and darker lines sounds good so make sure to BD especially around those times! Since you're unmonitored, every other day at least especially in your fertility window is crucial. CD12 sounds like it is a little early still to O so I wouldn't worry too much.

And I know it is hard not to worry. Take comfort in the fact that a lot of us ladies out here have worried too even though it doesn't help. If you ever want to talk, PM me for my email addy. I'm a little more consistent on there. Fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->