Clomid !!

Love that this page is still going on, I started this thread and I love to see you ladies still here :)

Hi Ladies!!! :wave: Just wanted to pop in and say hi and congratulations to all of the BFP's that have happened.......excited for all of you and hope you all have great pregnancies and wonderful little bundles....God know's we have worked hard enough to get where we all are :flower: Hard to believe but Saturday will be my little one's 1st birthday.....wow time flies so fast but I wouldn't change anything! https://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o175/Barrbcow/AMIRA/Belinda-Alwesi-and-daughter-Amira_zpsbd17a1c9.jpg

Hi how's everyone doing? I'm currently 11dpo and feeling okay just really tired and slight pinching cramps at times an a bit of a dull ache! Hope all is going well with everyone x x x

Hi bluebear...Goodluck I hope this is your month :)

Feeling like I'm out this month ladies...for the 22nd month in a row �� AF due tomorrow an quite crampy on right side! Sun/mon/tue I gad a lot of sharp pinching pain or the right side too so thought this May have been implantation but unsure now x x x :dust: to all x x x

I'm def out ladies the :witch: got me feeling like giving up after 21 months when will it ever be our turn?? :dust: to all left to test x x x

I have been meaning to check in for a long time. I had placenta previa and was in the hospital for 5 weeks, then I delivered at 31 weeks. Thankfully, both baby and I are okay. He just graduated from the NICU to the nursery and should be coming home soon.

Just wanted to see how everyone is doing, both those with LOs on the way and the ladies TTC. For those still trying, I just want to say as tough as things may seem, don't give up. I had plenty of times when it seemed bad but somehow worked out. So please keep believing that nothing is impossible.

Hope to see more updates on here soon :)

KAI, oh my goodness love. Congratulations on him being here. Whats the details?
You must have been so scared but I'm sending over positive thoughts for both you and him to be home safe and sound

Oh kai how scary! Glad to hear you are both doing good now!

Thank you so much, ladies. The baby was born at 31 weeks. He was 2 lbs 13 oz and 16 inches. He was small for his gestational age which was a shock to both my husband and me. His neonatologist told us that it may have been due to not getting adequate nutrients because of my placenta issues. By the grace of God, he is now 4 lbs and 1 oz and will be one month next week (his gestational age would be 35 weeks on Sunday).

How are your pregnancies coming along? Any gender news? How are you feeling?

I'm having another boy :) Pregnancy is going well!

Hi all, I hope you don't mind me joking this clomid thread but I need help. Me and my husband are trying for our second and I was on clomid for 6 months. I've not been on it for 2 months now and I'm having a dodgey cycle. I had brown blood for 2 days when I was supposed to have my period. I was spotting before for a day as well. They normally last 4/5 days. I'm now 10 days past this and I have sore boobs and tender nipples I also have had twinges for the past 4 days and extreme back ache and a little gas. All sounds promising however tests are negative ��

Kel, I am so happy for you (if you can't tell already)! I am having so much with my little boy, so I know your second will be a blast for you too. I keep hearing that girls are drama, so I am not sure if that means that I've dodged a bullet. If my teenage years are any indication of what I would have been in for had my baby been a girl, I can believe it lol. Sorry if I asked this already, but are you having a shower or any kind of celebration?

Victoria, welcome :) I am no expert on deciphering pregnancy symptoms. I just want to forewarn you lol. Do you know when you ovulated? And could you be a late ovulator? On the cycle I got pregnant, I didn't get a BFP until 14dpo. I'm also a late ovulator on clomid and extremely late when I am not on clomid (for the ovulatory cycles). Is this the case for you? I think the issue with your symptoms is that they can mimic premenstrual symptoms so closely. Like everyone says around here, it ain't over 'til the witch shows up, so keep testing and don't count yourself out yet! Oh, and the gas was a giveaway for me my BFP cycle, so I hope it means something good is in store for you too ;)

Stoping in to say congrats to those who have had their little ones and to those who are now expecting!

Love that we are still getting updates from all the ladies that have graduated from this thread. Cant wait to see pics of the new bubs still comming too. For those of you still not there yet good luck I know you will all get your babies too. Love and dust to all. Baby Wyatt and I are doing really well and he is just so so wonderful and completely worth the wait and heart ache. He is now 7 months old. LOVE

Attachments

• basket.jpg
    basket.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh