Close baby carrier

Kitten

Mummy to Theakston & Nyah
Reaction score
Is it any good? I'm watching some on ebay and wondering how much to go to as I think £50 is ridiculous :shrug: Or are there better or cheaper versions?
In fact, what's everyone's favourite carrier?

I think this one is like it...not sure if they sell it there but it's not that expensive here
https://www.mybabynest.com/

I use the close daily, and I really like it. I do think a wrap or MT is better for older babies but I loved the close for my wee one. It was also good as soon as I got out of the hospital because I had a C Section and I did not need to bend and twist to tie like I do with my MT, any lady that has had a C section will tell you how much pain you are in when yo twist and stretch, the fact that it does not touch that part of the body at all with a newborn is good as well.

I am keeping my close for my next child, as that child will be C section born as well but in a few months (shes almost 4 months old) I will be using my MT and having the close just for the car.

Heres a picture of me and my daughter in the forward facing carry, just because I think shes beautiful

Attachments

• Izzyandmummy.jpg
    Izzyandmummy.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 1
I think this one is like it...not sure if they sell it there but it's not that expensive here

Found one but its £40. Why are these pieces of fabric so damned expensive? Maybe I'll just hold out on the babasling until I can figure out the Wilkinet properly or can afford a MT.

I got my close wrap for about £43 I think. Don't use it now but am saving it for the next one :D

I'd suggest selling the babasling and wilkinet and getting a moby, mei tai or non stretchy wrap (harder to learn to wear). Maybe a ring sling would be good for now? x

I got my close wrap for about £43 I think. Don't use it now but am saving it for the next one :D

I'd suggest selling the babasling and wilkinet and getting a moby, mei tai or non stretchy wrap (harder to learn to wear). Maybe a ring sling would be good for now? x

Yeah I may do that. I'm waiting to hear back from scatterpatch about lending me her wrap but yeah it's probably worth flogging the stuff I don't use and buying something I would :winkwink:

heya sorry hun was hoping to reply once id sent it but been a bit of a nightmare getting to posties ! I can send you a matching meitai to try too if ya like just so you can get to see the difference :) Theyre too small for my little lady but will be perfect for newbie as they really sentimental, first carriers i ever had made for me lol

Found one but its £40. Why are these pieces of fabric so damned expensive? Maybe I'll just hold out on the babasling until I can figure out the Wilkinet properly or can afford a MT.

you can get mei tais that are good for between £35 and £50 if you particularly want one of them hun...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->