{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

I am usually good at finding something rhyme-y but my creative juices just won't flow this morning! This is all I've got:

"Let's ring in the New Year with BFPs!"

Oh and here's a link to that "Superbug" that me, DH, and some of you girls talked about having (Nikki I think?). So crazy... glad it's over for me but wash your hands good.. def NOT something you want to have! :p

https://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2013/01/26/doctors-warn-of-new-stomach-superbug-hitting-u-s/

I don't even want to read more about that dang virus. Yuck.
Yay I guess no af is good, maybe she will leave me alone. Wishful thinking. I don't know what my temp is doing today though. Hmm. I was wiped out last night and went to bed around nine.

Morning Ladies, Happy New Years Eve!

Work has been crazy yesterday and today, everybody is calling in to tie up their last minute loose ends... As for NYE plans, Hubs and I are going with a big group for Hibachi at a local restaurant for a late dinner and then we go over to the bar side where there is a band should be fun but I'm a little sad because last year we were toasting that it would be our last NYE without a baby or me being preggo...BUT... I'm staying positive and hoping that 2014 will bring me my BFP!

I should be hearing back from my doctor Thursday hopefully when she gets back into the office. I really hope she lets me try clomid or femara since I already did blood work and an ultrasound which all came back normal. My temp is doing something weird but it is following the same pattern as the previous cycles...I get an almost pos opk, fertile cm, one temp spike then temp plummets...then it repeats and i never get a period :wacko:

Nichole, I agree if ttc is causing you this much stress, NTNP is a good option so you and dh can just enjoy each other and try again in 6 months or so. Although I feel like its kind of hard to go backwards to ntnp for me because I would still be thinking about everything that's I think what we're going to do as well for a couple months if my next cycle doesn't work out either.

Nikki, I'm so excited for you to have Alia!! Good luck tonight trying to "free" her lol

Sandy, I'm so sorry you've been having a tough time. I am definitely a closet POAS addict, I do like 3 different brands of tests at a time lol Sometimes I pee on 9 a day! (ok that only happened like once or twice :blush:) Our bodies can be so frustrating.

Katrina when is af due?

I thought today. Especially since I od early. But my body is not the most reliable so it could be anywhere from today CD 28, to Thursday.

I don't even want to read more about that dang virus. Yuck.
Yay I guess no af is good, maybe she will leave me alone. Wishful thinking. I don't know what my temp is doing today though. Hmm. I was wiped out last night and went to bed around nine.

Katrina I'm getting excited about your rise. I had a dip like that and got my BFP 2 days later. FX tightly crossed!!

I'm pessimistic I will blame Dh because he was cold last night and kept snuggling. Isn't 13 Dpo a bit late?

Katrina- Oh I hooooooope she isn't messing with you! Seems pretty high.. You haven't tested at all right? I say wait this time, it just adds to the confusion and anxiety. FX'd so hard for you!!! :)

Nope I haven't. I won't for a little while either. I have been the queen of limbo cycles lately. So maybe if it is high for another day or two I will.

Fx Katrina!

I think I might have ovulated last night. I was feeling really hot so I took my temp. Normally post o temps are in the 99 range, pre o temps are in the normal 98.6 range but last night it was 97.92. I'm hoping it was ovulation dip. I'm going to temp tomorrow morning and see what's up.

Hope so Nichole! I am still out here in what the heck is going on with my stupid body land.. lol

Tmi but I have SO much watery cm. I hope its a good sign.. we didn't BD last night though.

Sandy, I've been having that too for the last week. I kept thinking I was peeing my pants lol

Sandy- Are you SURE doubling the Clomid mg dosage wouldn't help bump up your O date? I would ask just to be sure! Tell them you've had enough of this nonsense!! Lol :)

Brittney- I looove Hibachi Japanese.. Do you guys have what we call "Yum-Yum" sauce there? (light, creamy peach-colored sauce) It's like the most popular thing here.. from a Japanese steakhouse in Columbus called Genji's, they even made a Genji-Go so that you can get it like Chipotle to take home. You know bc the leftovers ROCK! Lol I am such a fan, wish I was eating with you tonight!! ;)

Sandy- Are you SURE doubling the Clomid mg dosage wouldn't help bump up your O date? I would ask just to be sure! Tell them you've had enough of this nonsense!! Lol :)

Brittney- I looove Hibachi Japanese.. Do you guys have what we call "Yum-Yum" sauce there? (light, creamy peach-colored sauce) It's like the most popular thing here from a Japanese steakhouse in Columbus called Genji's, they even made a Genji-Go so that you can get it like Chipotle to take home. You know bc the leftovers ROCK! Lol I am such a fan, wish I was eating with you tonight!! ;)

I asked earlier in the month. They said if it works, more won't work better.. which unfortunately agrees with what I have read.. but I don't know why I O sooooo late. I'm calling Thursday if I don't O by then.

lol Morgan, I'll have to check about the sauce but I think we've had it before.

Sandy, I wonder if the watery cm has to do with why we're not getting fully pos opks...maybe once it turns to EWCM we'll get a for sure positive...or maybe not...I'm so confused at this point. I really thought I was going to actually ovulate this cycle but now im on cd 35 and nadda!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->