{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

Going to go to a friend's, then go home early so I can get up early for work the next day.

Nothing exciting planned here. Hubby is on call. Probably make unhealthy snacks, watch a movie, ring in the new year together, and go to bed. We rang in the new year at his job last year so I'm hoping we can at least ring it in at home in our PJ's. I know, I know, we're party animals. It's like we're old parents without kids. :( I love our life; I just want to add a baby to it!

Ugghhh so the opk I posted on fb was a false alarm. I've taken 2 since and both completely negative. We bded just in case. Blah.

I'm sorry Nichole! I am just as frustrated tonight. Cd 22 and still no positive opk. Wtf! I think I'm out before I even get a chance.

Just got home from getting my hair done!! I love it. af is still absent she is probably going to wreak the new years party tomorrow just for me!

They are on my journal. Sorry I didn't upload them here when I had my laptop.

So I was just Facebooking.. ugh. I clicked "Your year in review" and watched my life fall apart a month at a time. From baby's great to we're having a boy to in 4 weeks we're gonna be parents to thanks for all of your support.. I'm so heartbroken right now. I hate the painful reminders and sitting here wondering if I'll ever have another chance.

I'm sorry Sandy.. I did the same dang thing and my "year in review" was pretty sad too. I know how lucky I am to finally be having another but that pain will never, ever go away. I hope you get your BFP soon love it's just not fair :/

Katrina- I looked and I love your hair that color!! I'm sure it'll fade too, so don't worry. Hubby will get used to it.. Mines the same way, always giving his hair opinions when he wasn't asked! Lol.. but it's just about YOU feeling beautiful and that's all that matters!! It gives you an edgy look, I love it :)

Nichole- I hope you get that +OPK soon.. What a weird cycle.. But at least you covered your bases. Do you have femara plans at all? That was the magic switch for Mirolee, I can't help but have that same hope for you!

AFM- Just made a really awesome Pinterest recipe dinner! Rigatoni Mac made with homemade cheese sauce (DH picked provolone, Colby jack, and sharp cheddar), throw in some shredded chicken and broccoli, Panko bread crumbs and crushed Ritz crackers on top, and baked for 30 mins.. So yum, I can't even believe how good it was! Slowly but surely learning this wife thing ;)

NYE: I'm working day shift, DH is on night shift. I'll be ringing in the new year with my cat who currently hates me bc I keep shoving nasty meds down his throat.

I hope you all O soon so you can ring in the new year with a bfp!

Mmmmm steak and cheesy bread for dinner. I am CONSTANTLY HUNGRY. Seriously, it never goes away. I puke once every morning right away because I wake up starving. After I eat I am perfectly fine throughout the day though!

Morgan- Omg that sounds deeeelicious!!

Ash- I cannot wait until you know the sex!!! Then it's shopping time!!!

Rachel- I totally know how you feel lol. I'm shoving meds down two rescue kitties throats recently and they are not my biggest fans lol.

Nichole- You're gonna get that positive OPK super soon! Don't lose hope! Keep BD'ing! You got this!!!

Sandy :hugs: I am sorry you have to go through so much pain and suffering through all of this. I can only imagine. I know that rainbow BFP is coming to you. Your take home baby is right around the corner and you're going to be one of the best mamas out there!!!

Katrina- Boo for temp drop, but hey, no AF is a good sign! My chart looked the worst out of any month the month I got my BFP.

New Years Eve we will be over at DH's parents house playing poker and having fun :)

Lol Cassidy I just ate a salad, cheese ravioli, 3 rolls with butter and popcorn.

Lol oh yeah I have to share - today I was in triage and was working up pts bc we had over a 3 hr wait...anyways I was putting comments on the tracking board for what is had done...well I meant to type "dipstick" (for urine) and I typed "dipshit" bahahahaaa I'm still laughing about it

Sandy- :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morgan- Idk, I might talk to my dr about it. We are actually thinking of taking a few months break TTC. Switch to NTNP for like 6 months or so. I just can't take TTC anymore. We have been trying on and off for 3 years now and I have reached my limit. I need a break from all the stress and the sadness. I am barely able to handle :bfn:s now. I guess we will see for sure after my last round of clomid. I want my baby so badly but I also need to keep myself sane.

Nye- will consist of sex in attempt to free Alia. And hoping to stay awake till midnight...

LOL Nikki I was thinking the same thing, my goal is just to stay awake to bring in the New Year!
We are going to a friends house for dinner and to play with their kiddos. Then we will probably stay up chit chatting, watching a movie, watching youtube videos or watching the festivities on TV. Low key...I'll be drinking some sparkling grape juice!

Thanks ladies! The holidays have been so tough on top of it just being tough. Blah. I'm almost out of OPK's.. yes I have used 19 since Tuesday. Does that make me a POAS addict? I have just been using 3 a day because I keep expecting to O since it is CD 23 now and all and I have a short surge.. and no progression.. no BAM +.. nothing! Just the same color lines for over a week. I'm switching back to Answer. I'm going to Walmart after work, as bad as I hate to. Ugh. Maybe that will help matters. If no O by.. Thursday or Friday, I'm going to call my doctor before I lose my mind. I can't keep waiting. These damn long cycles are ridiculous. I can't get preggo if I don't O. Stupid effin body, just cooperate PLEASE! Hopefully getting back to eating healthy and losing a couple pounds will help, too. I'm just at my wits end with this whole TTC thing.

Nichole, I am so sorry you're in the position you're in. It isn't fair. I hope your BFP is right around the corner.

Cassidy, I was the total opposite. I wasn't sick, but I wasn't hungry either. For months. Then I was STARRRRRVING! ALL. THE. TIME! Crazy! Glad you're feeling well!

Nikki, good luck! :) I'm not even pregnant, and I'll be *hoping* to stay awake til midnight. I'm so tired lately, and I'm not even pregnant. FX for her arrival soon!

All of your NYE plans sound lovely! We still have nothing planned, and that's fine. We'll just make some snacks, hang out with each other and our dog in our sweats, ring in the new year, BD in hopes of making a New Year's baby.. and I want to clean. Clean clean clean. I am so ready to take down my Christmas stuff tomorrow. I'm over Christmas. Maybe next year will be better. And I'm making smoked sausage and cabbage for good luck tomorrow.... I'll take all I can get! :) Do you ladies do anything to bring good luck in the new year? I'm open to suggestions! Lol

I will make the new thread when I get home tonight. Does anyone have any name suggestions??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->