{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

Hi girls! I've been keeping up reading how everyone is doing. I haven't posted because haven't had anything interesting in the TTC department. I'm currently on CD14 and still no OD. My doctor was surprised that I hadn't ovulated this time last cycle since I was on Clomid. I am only doing Clomid this cycle without the trigger so we'll see what this cycle holds!

:hugs:

Sandy that's a really cute idea! Bet it's really nice to read in December!

Marie FX for O soon!

I thought it sounded neat, too Something different. We've had a rough year in 2013, and I'm sure there are a lot of good things that happened, but the bad memories outweigh the good so much.. I think it'd be nice to have it on paper. We'll see how it works out!

Marie, FX you O soon. I don't O at CD 14, even with clomid. I'm still 19-23. Just saying. Don't give up hope!

AFM, OPK's still negative. Maybe the one yesterday was as close to positive as I'm going to get. IDK. Frustrating!! Temp drop this morning. Watery CM. I hope that means something. I'm just feeling like it's never going to happen.. even having taken clomid and it having worked the last 2 months. Ugh. Mondays. Not in the mood for a Monday for sure.

who is starting the new, january, 2014, year for all years, thread?!

Would anyone mind me inviting my brother-in-law's wife to this thread? I feel like this would be an awesome place for her (her name is Brooke). They've been TTC a while as well.

I think Sandy called it didn't she? If no-one else wants it I'm happy to :)

Morgan I don't mind at all :D

marie, even on clomid and femara, i didnt ovulate until cd16 or later. i think one month it was cd15.

I don't do resolutions either. In my mind, a new "date" or "year" shouldn't be the starting point for change. Any ol day of the year works with me :)

AFM, had SOOO much EWCM last night. I thought I had already O'd (not using OPK's) but I guess not! We BD'd and I stayed down with a SC in.

I am having a case of the grumps today looks like Af will be here soon given my temps. I am tired of trying, but I guess with Dh appointment today and Friday and mine in February we might finally get somewhere.

Katrina I'm sorry :( TTC Sucks! I seem to be having more down days than up at the minute!

Me too Bb. It's just that I od early this cycle, it was our anniversary, I didn't stress about bd. I thought maybe it would work. But I woke up to an almost degree temp drop the day before Af is due. I don't think it worked.

Go for it Morgan!

I kind of do new years resolutions. They aren't anything offical. Mainly like more home cooked meals, less take out. Stick to an exercise plan for longer then a week :haha:. Lose some weight and work on being happy with myself.

I am getting ewcm finally. I haven't done my opk for the day but I will be doing it on like 1/2 hour. I really hope it's positive. I have no flippin idea why my ovulation is so late this cycle. As long as I ovulate, I will be happy. I would freaking lose my mind if it is anovulatory.

Anyone have any awesome new years plans?

Agreed. Ttc sucks something awful lately! I'm trying to go into 2014 with a positive attitude though..

NYE plans: OH and i exchange presents (since we dont spend Christmas together). i'm gonna see if he'll take me out for dim sum, but if not i'll make pizza at home. then we'll fall asleep on the couch before midnight. whooooooaaaa nelly! living the high life ovah heah! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->