{CLOSED GROUP} Journey to BFP and Beyond!

Hellooooooo out there! Just checking in! How is everyone?

Miss you girls! :( I started a group for June due date buddies, but it got so big and it's hard to keep track of who is who.

Anyway...does anyone still get on here? :)

I'm 14 weeks, finally in 2nd trimester! I still don't feel like I've really connected with this pregnancy, it's hard to get excited sometimes. :/ I hope I'll start feeling movement soon, maybe then it'll feel real.

Hi, Terrissa! I had a group with the January due dates and we spoke for a couple months and then the entire group just disappeared. It's funny how some groups really connect and some either get too big or just fizzle out. I realized that this group has been together for over 2 years now, which is crazy.

How are you feeling? Has the morning sickness started to get better? Can't wait until you find out what you are having. Maybe you will connect a bit more after you have a gender and a name? That is so close!!! Will you have another ultrasound or just the regular 20 week scan?

All is well over here. We have really settled in nicely in Seattle. It has been an abnormally cold winter here though. But still warmer than Arkansas, so who am I to complain? Lol. Just 6 days until Everett is 1. I can't believe it. He is a complete mess. Always seeking trouble. We got him this cool trike that goes from being basically a stroller to being a full-blown trike by age 3. We like to walk at the beach when the weather is nice, so he is going to LOVE it. We are taking him to the aquarium on his birthday! He is going to love that. Cruising furniture, but not walking just yet. Maybe in the next few weeks. Hope everyone else is doing well! Check in from time to time!!!

Hi Ladies!!

I am so happy for you T. I saw your post about Elias. So beautiful and truly so happy for you.

I just got another BFP last week.. so here I am again with the second. My little girl is only 16 months! Wasn't planned but very excited. I hope all is well!!

Hi Ladies!!

I am so happy for you T. I saw your post about Elias. So beautiful and truly so happy for you.

I just got another BFP last week.. so here I am again with the second. My little girl is only 16 months! Wasn't planned but very excited. I hope all is well!!

Congrats T!!!!!!

How exciting say we also had a surprise and found out whenever our little guy was only 13 months as well! I am expecting to pop in about 8 weeks!!!!

Congrats to you both! My cycle only came back about 6 weeks ago and we're mostly preventing another pregnancy right now (which I have mixed feelings about) but I do have some new babies in my life - we had twin goats born on our little farm yesterday morning! They are the cutest things ever.

Natalie, tbh we were trying to prevent to lol! This has never happened to us...we weren't sure we wanted more so we joke that God gave us our answer lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->