[CLOSED GROUP] ((^,,,^)) Team Halloween ((^,,,^)) (Congrats Cowgirl07)

Our cats don't care much. They'll go somewhere else is all. But I hardly ever use it now since we have all hard floors. It's great for getting all the fur off their cat tower, though. :)

Great costumes!

So.... What's November's thread going to be? For those of us who are out for October already? ;)

November thread: "Trying to put some turkeys in the oven."

Vacuum, spray bottle and aircans! I just pick up the air can or pluck it and they quit doing whatever bad thing they are doing lol.

"Team Turkey"? :shrug: "Team Giblets"?:haha:

"Team Giblets: Trying to get these turkeys in the oven!"?

Lets stick a firework up this turkey's bum?

Mixes in the UK Guy Fawkes and US Thanks Giving :shrug:

https://s1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/FB_20131028_12_11_59_Saved_Picture_zpsa2eb7dc7.jpg

That's creepy GP :haha:

So Saturday we will switch over to a november thread...reminder: this is for all of us...preggo, not preggo, ntnp, ttc, and in tx's case...new mom!!! :happydance:

Still time to throw some title name ideas out there! :thumbup:

Way too fast.

And I totally didn't mean you guys who are preggo have to disappear next month! :rofl: I just wanted the group to keep going. :) It's nice to have this group.

:haha:

Some ladies may have already seen this, but I had to share:

https://jezebel.com/pennsylvania-makes-it-officially-illegal-to-grope-pregn-1452298275

OMG that's amazing! I want to live there now! I already have several "don't touch it" shirts on my wish lists...

I saw this on the news this morning! Now if they would just get their asses in gear and legalize equal marriage too!

I saw this on the news this morning! Now if they would just get their asses in gear and legalize equal marriage too!

If we could just go ahead and get that federally recognized for the whole country, that'd be great. Thanks. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->