[CLOSED GROUP] ((^,,,^)) Team Halloween ((^,,,^)) (Congrats Cowgirl07)

:rofl: OMG that is an actual picture!!
Yup! I saw it last month at the same community meeting (sadly I got stuck on the board so I have to go. LOL). I looked at it last month and thought, wtf? But ignored it. This past Monday night though, I had to take a picture since my DH didn't believe me when I described it to him. LOL He busted up laughing and said to post it on Facebook asking what the meaning of this is. I finally gathered the guts to post it and the responses I'm getting are um...how should I say....rather inappropriate! :dohh::haha:

ETA: Apparently its supposed to be John the Baptist baptizing Jesus. Yup....

He is doing something to him :rofl: :blush:

Looks more like John the Baptist and Jesus like it rough. It looks kinda like he's choking him a little bit. Good stuff. DH does that to me sometimes! :rofl:

It's officially Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Halloween Gals!!!!!

Happy Halloween Everyone

Oíche Shamhna shona daoibh!

I have a bag of mini Snickers in my cabinet that's been calling my name all week. Either I actually get a couple of trick-or-treaters this year, or I eat the whole bag by myself. :haha:

Happy Halloweeeeeeen! :) I am not doing anything fun, and I'm sad about it. Hubby's gone. I'm going to my nephew's school party with my mom (why, I don't really know other than I'm donating some sugar free party favors from my business). And at some point grabbing a bag of candy in case we have some trick or treaters. And that's it. Very sad!

Don't feel bad. We're not doing anything here, either.

My niece just updated her Facebook saying that both her little brothers have Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease (HFMD), so they won't get to go trick-or-treating tonight! I feel so bad for the little guys!

My niece just updated her Facebook saying that both her little brothers have Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease (HFMD), so they won't get to go trick-or-treating tonight! I feel so bad for the little guys!

What is HFMD?? Never heard of it before.

https://children.webmd.com/guide/hand-foot-and-mouth-disease-topic-overview

Doesn't sound real, does it?

My friend's children had that a couple months ago- sounded miserable! Even worse to have to miss trick or treating because of it though!

We're not doing anything for Halloween either. OH said he usually gets some trick or treaters here so we're just going to hand out some candy.

OK so we are bad as we are going out to a pub for food & drinks to avoid the trick or treaters :wacko: :devil:

:haha:

I'd be tempted to go to our pub if I didn't think it would lead to terror and ruin. And lots of vomiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->