[CLOSED GROUP] ((^,,,^)) Team Halloween ((^,,,^)) (Congrats Cowgirl07)

Don't do these: https://www.momtastic.com/parenting/561051-25-inappropriate-halloween-costumes-kids/?slideshow=1575#/slide/1

I do think the baby in the chicken/alien costume is fine. A few of them are, to me. She just needed to fill her list of 25 lol But some are just wrong for a child!

Don't do these: https://www.momtastic.com/parenting/561051-25-inappropriate-halloween-costumes-kids/?slideshow=1575#/slide/1

I do think the baby in the chicken/alien costume is fine. A few of them are, to me. She just needed to fill her list of 25 lol But some are just wrong for a child!
Yeah, some of those are ridiculous! I didn't mind the Don Draper or even the Breaking Bad costumes. Also the little mermaid wasn't the best, but not horrible.

I was thinking the same- the Breaking Bad and Mad Men ones aren't that bad, though if the child is old enough to know they are wearing a costume, it seems fair to let them be something they understand!

Right, the little mermaid bra wasn't THAT padded! And the pants weren't particularly "fitted" to her butt, they just FIT! The Breaking Bad one I was a little iffy about....the younger kid wouldn't know what's going on, but the older one might ask about the "candy" and what makes it so funny :haha:

REMINDER: Pumpkin Challenge Due 10/09 - Cutest

A couple examples/ideas for you guys.

https://ideas.hallmark.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/pumpkin-carving-ideas-haunted-mouse-houses.jpg

https://www.crazywebsite.com/Website-Clipart-Pictures-Videos/Halloween-Art/Pumpkin_Face_Pattern_Ideas_Cute_Pooch-625x1000.jpg

Wow, 23 weeks and you haven't done a big announcement yet?! Good job! :thumbup:

LOL it's that Little Mizzy hasn't been very cooperative with her Big Sis shirt photo shoot. That was my original plan.

It came this weekend! Here it is. I ordered it from amazon- they had others with colour but they were all sex-specific ones with blue and pink. There's still plenty of room to grow into it, which is good as I already feel like I have more of a bump than yesterday!

I love it!!

I was looking at upcoming 5ks here and there is one on Halloween called the Zombie Run. Where makeup artists make people into zombies and they hide in the woods, jump out at you while you run on the trail and chase you as they try to take one of your "lives" .... sounds fun in theory, but in reality, I would be scared I would punch some kid in the face who jumped out at me in a kneejerk reaction LOL

That sounds fun! I hope its in the early evening/dusk time! You said punch someone in the face....my 1st thought was pee myself! :rofl:

hahaha...that is great Lily! I think it's at like 9:30 in the morning. I opted out because of the trail...I am a huge klutz and I know I would trip on a root and fall and then the zombies would pile on and it would just end badly lol

That zombie run sounds like fun! I would so do it!

After walking through Halloween Horror nights a few years ago, there is no way I'd sign up for a Zombie run. I am definitely not a fan of things jumping out at me - especially from behind bushes and trees.

Sneak peak at my sons Halloween costume: ;)
12063882_10154191432983056_3087467777480664539_n.jpg

I was reading the intro to this thread... awwww..... so crazy how fast time passes! Another Halloween around the corner! :)

Love the costume Miranda!
And all the skeleton-wear circulating <3 !! It's my favorite! You guys look gorge!

Cutest carved pumpkin due today! If you don't plan on carving one yourself, just drop us a cute one from pinterest or google :thumbup:

I really want to try carving one, but I don't know if I'll be up to it after work. I'm gonna carve one though by one of the due dates!

Should I change the due dates to Saturday? Then the final will fall on Halloween and most people are off on Saturday so have the whole day to fit in carving one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->