[CLOSED GROUP] ((^,,,^)) Team Halloween ((^,,,^)) (Congrats Cowgirl07)

I am kind of hoping baby comes before due date just so I can dress her up in something :haha:

Oh my, this looks like fun! Can I join in this year as well?

Welcome, kk!:flower:

I"m thinking of doing the zombie baby with limbs coming out of my belly unless I find something else I like. So far I like that the best.

Woo Hooo!!! It's back!!!

This year we plan on dressing Little Mizzy as Little Red Riding Hood, me as the grandma and DH as the wolf. I want to get me that shirt with the skeleton baby showing this year. I wanted to get it last pregnancy but by Halloween we weren't ready to announce so didn't get it. Yesterday was the first day Little Mizzy and I wore Halloween shirts, I was so excited! lol

Not many decorations since I am too tired to do anything really.

Ooooh, that gives me an idea...I could be the wolf after he eats grandma and OH can be the hunter :haha:

Cute costume ideas! I think Abby will either be a kitty or a bee - her two favorites to imitate from her books. I was also thinking of dressing her as 'Thing One" (Dr Seuss) and making a shirt for me with "Thing Two" on it. If I don't do that this year, I may do it next year when they're both here. :)

I have a wedding to attend halloween, but ducking out early to take James trick or treating.

His costume is one of those little green aliens from toy Story

Ohhh a hunter is a good idea too actually, didn't think about that. Probably be easier to DIY than the wolf, which I was having a hard time coming up with.

:happydance: Team Halloween!

A pumpkin challenge sounds like fun. I need to decorate for Halloween, maybe this will motivate me.

And I love your zombie baby idea, Lil. :haha:

Charles is very into Winnie the Pooh right now so I think he will go ad Pooh Bear this year. He actually was Tigger last year because it was a costume given to us so thought that was kind of funny :) I'm going to make a little honey pot (spelled Hunny of course) for his bucket

I have a wedding to attend halloween, but ducking out early to take James trick or treating.

His costume is one of those little green aliens from toy Story

Oh! A Halloween wedding! Are they really into Halloween or did it just fall on that date? Will it be halloween themed at all?

We went to the store last night and as we passed the pumpkins I plucked a few. I was thinking how the hell do I carve through THAT! lol

Nope, not halloween themed at all. More of a last minute only day left this year wedding. Pastel pinks and silver.

BTW, love the zombie baby idea!

Devyn is wearing his Halloween shirt today!

Attachments

• 2015-10-03 18.09.24.jpg
    2015-10-03 18.09.24.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1
Cute, luna!

My skeleton top came in the post yesterday- I can't wait to wear it! I'm tempted to wear it to work the day before Halloween- it'll mean definitely being out about the pregnancy with the students, but by then, I think it'll be hard to hide!

One of my friends just posted this one facebook: https://aplus.com/a/creative-hallow...es?c=2770&utm_campaign=i102&utm_source=a88111

Some are so funny!

lmao I don't know what I like better, LT. Dan or Napoleon and Kip

Cute, luna!

My skeleton top came in the post yesterday- I can't wait to wear it! I'm tempted to wear it to work the day before Halloween- it'll mean definitely being out about the pregnancy with the students, but by then, I think it'll be hard to hide!

OMG I just asked DH to get me a skeleton shirt too!!! Can't wait to get it!! I also asked him to get one for Little Mizzy (showing candy in the belly) and one for him (showing beer). I am thinking of wearing the shirts and taking a picture with them then post it on Instagram, we haven't come out to the world yet and thought that was a simple idea.

When you get it take a pic and post it!! lol

Wow, 23 weeks and you haven't done a big announcement yet?! Good job! :thumbup:

It came this weekend! Here it is. I ordered it from amazon- they had others with colour but they were all sex-specific ones with blue and pink. There's still plenty of room to grow into it, which is good as I already feel like I have more of a bump than yesterday!

Attachments

• IMG_0087.jpg
    IMG_0087.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member