[CLOSED GROUP] ((^,,,^)) Team Halloween ((^,,,^)) (Congrats Cowgirl07)

Oh my! We're late! We're late! We're really, really LATE! :bunny:

We started Nov. 3rd last year, so I'll go update the front page a bit and post a link in here and my journal :thumbup:

Here is where we left off though "Babies(3), & Bumps(4), & BFPs(3)! Oh my!" :cloud9:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/2055125-closed-group-team-festivus-2015-babies-9-bumps-0-bfps-0-a.html

We have NINE babies! :happydance:

I guess we'll say goodbye to Team Halloween, see you in 2015!

Welcome to Team Halloween! Our place to talk about all things Halloween!

I'm really looking forward to this year with all the babes and bellies! :happydance:

There is room for testers on the front page so let me know who's testing in October and there is a Pumpkin challenge this year! You can carve your own or submit a pic of someone else's! Check the front page for dates and what's due. It's just four, one due each Friday except the 1st Friday.

Have fun, ladies! https://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/halloween/pumpkin-and-black-cat.gif

watch

GP, if I remember correctly, you had a sushi outfit picked out for Luci, right? Did you ever actually buy it? If so, do you think she'll be able to fit it by Halloween?

We never bought it. I don't know if she'd fit in it or not. It would be soooo cute, though!

Yay! It's back!

I'll do my best for the pumpkin challenge. Unfortunately, we're going to a birthday party on Halloween- and it's not a costume one! But, since Halloween is on a Saturday, hopefully we'll get some trick or treaters before we have to leave for the party. I do plan to carve or at least paint a pumpkin at some point. Last year our next door neighbours had a lot of Halloween decorations up, and as there were a few houses on our street around us giving out candy, we got a good bit of trick or treater traffic.

I am sad I have no reason to dress up though!

Halloween is my favorite! I so want to dress Noah up and take him trick or treating but DH says nooo bc he can't eat candy yet. Um...I can? :haha:

Yay! It's back!

I'll do my best for the pumpkin challenge. Unfortunately, we're going to a birthday party on Halloween- and it's not a costume one! But, since Halloween is on a Saturday, hopefully we'll get some trick or treaters before we have to leave for the party. I do plan to carve or at least paint a pumpkin at some point. Last year our next door neighbours had a lot of Halloween decorations up, and as there were a few houses on our street around us giving out candy, we got a good bit of trick or treater traffic.

I am sad I have no reason to dress up though!

Fez, you can totally dress up just to hand out candy! :thumbup: Same for you, Macy. If trick or treaters are likely to come by you and Noah can dress up and hand out candy!

I'd like to join, I'm so excited about halloween this year!

Welcome, Miranda! :flower:

Can I join I am super excited about Halloween this year as it is my due date :happydance:

Oh course, Twag! I already had your name down, so I think you were with us last year too! :thumbup:

Was I ha ha jeez my mind is mush :-\

I think I might be testing ON Halloween. I may also host a toddler Halloween party sometime this month. If I do, I will post ideas.

I have you on the tester list already :thumbup::winkwink:

That sounds fun....and insane! I can imagine all the cute costumes...and ALL the busy, sticky hands! :haha:

If all goes well I may be testing on Halloween too. Not sure on work so I may or may not get to dress up or have trick or treaters

Exciting about Halloween testers! I'm looking forward to some cute baby/toddler costumes too!

I think it'll still be late in the day when we start getting trick or treaters so since I'll need to be ready for this party, I'll probably just do something simple like one of those skeleton shirts with the foetal skeleton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->