• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[CLOSED GROUP] ((^,,,^)) Team Halloween ((^,,,^)) (Congrats Cowgirl07)

Yes there are limited pics of GiGi dressed up because she hates it! :rofl:

Sweet VHS tapes. Do you watch a lot of Titanic on VHS? :haha:

LMAO! I used to but when I moved to Hawaii I didn't bring my tapes and vcr :haha:

Oh! And I found a pic that WAS for halloween lol (ex-sailor here, I HAD to buy this lol)

Omg. I was in 2nd grade when that movie came out. I had it on VHS, I had the music cassette, I had posters, and I had such a crush on Leo. :rofl:

I suspect your white cat kind of likes dressing up...

Didn't get around to re-dressing the girls on tape, but here are some pics of them dressed up:

305791_2383798004351_533299356_n.jpg

This almost made me spit soda at the screen. That's exactly the face we would get if we tried it!

We did get some little hats and things one year for Christmas. I'll have to see if I can find the pictures.... The cats were furious.

Ok, I have to buy the cats a costume now! Even if I will end up covered in scratches.

As you can see...I was trying to keep GiGi from running off! lol Sadie (white cat- ragdoll) the only time I had a problem with her was when i tried to put a Mrs. Santa cape around her neck and I guess it was too tight with all her fluff...she really had a fit! But loose dresses she is ok with...we stay away from stuff around the neck now.

I wanna go shopping for more outfits now! lol The best time to buy though is the day AFTER halloween....Holy sales batman!

LOL at the pix with the bag on the head, haha

I had to get in on this. My cat costumes are limited but I have drawers full of dog clothes (most have seen Camille's duds I've posted in my journals). I happen to have this angel costume though that I got my big boy Zo to wear once, but you'd have thought his legs were broken, he refused to move. So I tried it on the "kitten" (quotes cause he's a year old almost and huge but still the youngest of all my old geezers). Loki doesn't seem to mind! I'm going out this weekend to get him and the pup new Halloween outfits! This will be his first Halloween and he's going to love to greet the kids at the door!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 5
Too cute! He is looking like what is going on here!

I tried the leash on my oldest cat the other night, she just fell over and wouldn't move! It's the funniest thing!:dohh:

It's funny they will walk around in the dresses but not on the leash

Hahaha Lil! Totally at the "just fell over and wouldn't move!"!! He actually has a harness and leash he's really used to so I think that's why the wings didn't bother him. He just walked around like he was struttin' his stuff.

Anyone familiar with Whiskerus Maximus from Anchorman? Hubs and I totally had a laugh cause Loki walked like that.

My vet has a pet Halloween contest every year. It is so cute! They also have a couple days that you can take your pet to get their photo taken with Santa and the Easter Bunny!

Ameli, that is way too cute actually, haha.

so jealous Lil....
your cats are awesome! my savage cat cant even handle a collar :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

she is so not fashionable, or fun :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->