• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[CLOSED GROUP] ((^,,,^)) Team Halloween ((^,,,^)) (Congrats Cowgirl07)

We gave up on collars long, long ago. (Must remember to get the older 2 microchipped..... Keep forgetting!)

Mrs JJ I love the Loki for your cat so COOL :thumbup:

My girls do not have any Halloween costumes but they do both have Santa coats they were Christmas Day for walks :thumbup:

@Snackie, my 2 younger ones don't do collars either, which almost doesn't make sense, as all the others have them on just fine! I have a mixture of ones that will walk with a harness and leash - definitely 2 that throw themselves down and refuse to move!

Cute

1236494_586741248052706_974017072_n.jpg

Love it! :haha:

That's the first thing I want to do: Get baby Chucks.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK! *melts into a puddle*
https://www.zu2.co.uk/images/_lib/infant-chuck-taylor-all-star-special-hi-emerald-green-715457-2983-0-1301682301000.jpg

I am in the mood for Halloween movies. I'm too big of a baby for most scary movies, so I think I'm going to start with some Simpsons Treehouse of Horror episodes, progress to It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown (I watch it every year), and then go on to The Nightmare Before Christmas. I probably just need to break down and buy Hocus Pocus - I rent it or record it on TV and watch it every year.

Amok amok amok...

Good idea Texas!
Maybe if we stay in tonight, we can rent a scary-ish movie! (i also do not do horror well)

On the topic of my savage cat... Did I mention that last week she came 'home' (she has acres and acres of flat land AND hillsides to run around in) with bloody 'knuckles' and a nail/claw stuck to the top of her head...??!!! And, a teary eye- obviously she had been crying.

WTH!!!!??? Who does she think she is!!?? Seriously!!!!!! She is still recovering from the paw part... after walking on it too much the night she got home like that and leaving a trail of bloody paw prints all over the white floor :dohh:

Im just in 'aww'! Of how crazy she is... like seriously, she's NOT that big... and she has no 'friends' ... why would she get in a fight!!?? It makes NO cat-sense!

I <3 Hocus Pocus. I sing "I put a spell on you, and now you're mine" to my cats every year!

Our cats (started to type "kids" instead of "kitties") are all indoor only. We occasionally take our large male out on a harness, but too many feral cats, raccoons, and coyotes around here. Oh, and an occasional fox.

Well, I went outta the house for a short bit today and we came back just as quickly. I was too tired. We had a bite to eat and then went to Hobby Lobby to order two frames for some posters we are hanging in the living room and came straight back home.

It was a nice outing, but we will stay in tonight... maybe I can talk him into Halloween-y movies.

Well...

Here's my contribution to the Halloween Costume Extravangaza:

Nerds:

View attachment 678271
That guy in the background is just some random dude who started hanging out with us all night.

View attachment 678273
View attachment 678275
View attachment 678279

I will post the others in the next post. B n B only allows 5 at a time. :haha:

Professor and school girl:

View attachment 678285
View attachment 678287

Blossom and Professor Utonium (costume party in September):

View attachment 678289
View attachment 678291
View attachment 678293

And we've only been together one Halloween! We started celebrating at in September and didn't stop until Halloween.

We did a lot last year. :haha:

AND we are missing photos of one of the costumes that we wore to a murder mystery party.

We like dressing up. Rather, I do and he goes along with it.

OK... heading to my journal to update.

I also had a few minutes of energy and looked through some pix:

from left to right:

1. 2007-I was just a Pirate
2. 2008-DH and me,nurse and doctor
3. 2011-Mexican Tequila Poppers
4. 2013-Not Halloween but my Bday which was an 80's themed party

(for privacy reasons just removed the pix. :wacko:)

Happily: Your pix are adorable, very sexy school girl =)

Great pics, MizzyD!!! Love the 80s costumes!

Thanks, by the way!

Woohoo for scary movie night, well for me anyway since you guys are some scardy-cats :tease: I just bought Insidious...want to watch the 1st one before I go see the second one at the movies :thumbup:

I'm a paranormal investigator, but I can't watch scary movies! How sad is that? I watched The Grudge in high school and didn't sleep for a few nights! :rofl:

Everyone is so sexay. I have apparently continued my real-life habit of surrounding myself with good-looking women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->