[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Cassidy - you said that DH is all about bd when you say something? What if you say nothing, no attempts at bd, then pour your heart out if he won't bd at o time so at least he's ready at the right time. Or just don't tell him when it's go time so he won't know.....OR get him good and drunk at o time. Not too drunk though bc you don't want whiskey dick.....

Mirolee I hope you get your Hawaiian baby!! Clomid + vacation sex must = bfp

Marie, I agree! Nichole and Katrina, i think its going to be you two!

Ladies, I'm planning a bachelorette party and need some help. There will be 12 of us, including the bride, and I am thinking of going to Southern California for a weekend away. Hotels aren't too expensive (if we split rooms, it will be around $90/person per weekend) but there isn't a whole lot to do down there besides beaches and bars.

So far, the weekend is looking like
Arrive on Friday afternoon. Quiet dinner near the hotel & a lingerie shower. Maybe go out for drinks if we're up to it.
Saturday- some sort of activity, or just hanging by the pool/beaches. We would go out for a big dinner that night and bars
Sunday brunch and home

Burlesque show?? I went to one on my bachelorette and it was THE BEST NIGHT EVER. A little bit sexy, very funny and super drunky.

Nail garden is good for manicures and you can book ahead.

so, since i already started the thread but didnt put "closed" in the title itself, i did try to remedy the situation by writing 'closed", twice, in caps lock in the opening letter..... sorry, gals, let you down and the new month hasnt even started. vacation brain, hehe. regardless, it's up and running - see you over there AND hoping to see lots of BFPs (fingers crossed Nichole is first!!!!!)

I feel incredibly lucky to have stumbled across a group of girls like yourselves. yollar great support and an absolute wealth of information. I'm so nervous to be excited or happy or any other positive emotion in relation to trying to conceive. it sucked before. It sucks this time. It just plain sucks. I know my chart looks good and I'm hopeful, but very cautiously so , and I also know that it's very early and it could go to crap in a minute . I was more positive before I heard back from my doctor's office. I'm fairly certain the clomid worked, but am concerned because she's concerned. I'm thankful she doesn't want to mess around and wait patiently..

Yes, Mirolee, enjoy!! You deserve it. FX for a little Hawaiian baybay! ;)

Nichole, any results yet?

Mirolee, have a fantastic time!! Vacations always equal babies :)

Not yet, I keep obsessively checking my email for them :haha:

Have a fantastical time on your vacay Mirolee!

Have a great vacation Mirolee!!!! So jealous!!!

Rachel-Whisky dick...lol

[reposting this on the new board. d'oh!]

Thanks for all the well wishes, ladies! <3

Mirolee, have fun in Hawaii!!! :flower: And thanks for making the new board! And FX'd you get a femara baby from your holiday :bunny: :dust:

Just got out of my appointment at the hospital. The cyst on my left ovary is now 4.5 which I think means it has shrunk. I'm sure it was 6 last time. My right ovary is fine which is weird because that's where my pain is. I'm to see my doctor in a week - 10 days.

FX'd your cyst continues to shrink! [-o&lt;

Thanks!! She called back and wants to do the 100 mg.. so that's the plan!! Hopefully it won't matter.

Glad you've got a plan! :) Hopefully it won't matter [-o&lt;

Afm- nothing going on, no symptoms. Got my progesterone drawn today, I should get my results in a few hours hopefully. I hope they are higher this cycle!

FX'd for a great result! [-o&lt;

Yes! I said I was going to test Thursday at 12DPO but I want to test tomorrow so bad. I can't believe I am 10DPO and have not POAS! Someone please convince me to wait as long as possible! :wacko: LOL

If you test earlier than 12dpo, you'll make your countdown ticker a liar. :p

I forgot to add that I just left a message for my midwife to call me back regarding my progesterone and testosterone results. They were done Saturday so I'm not sure if they're ready. Waiting, waiting, waiting!

Ah, waiting is the worst! :wacko: Hope the results come back good! [-o&lt;

My chart is crazy awesome this month. I've never seen it like this. I really hope it's a good sign.

FX'd for you! [-o&lt;

AF got me today! Onto cycle... 13 I think. :/ Hopefully this one will be the one! Weird she's a day early.

Sorry AF got you, Cassidy! :( :hugs: Bad witch, booo!

Hopefully you'll have a lucky 13 cycle, then! [-o&lt;

how is it only cd6 and i feel like my ovaries are already rockin out inside me? so weird.... also, did i tell you guys i switched to letrazole (generic femara)? so clomid ran me about $38/cycle prescription. this stuff? $3.85. 10x LESS! AND i got a letter yesterday from my insurance saying it had "been approved" - first, i didnt even know my dr sent them a letter asking or submitting anything and second, they DONT approve of clomid but they DO for fermara? crazy! so the insurance said i was approved thru "1/24/14" - praying i dont have to use it... ugh... but still, that was a nice surprise! and the pills are soooo tiny, like tic tac size. i have to make sure not to open the bottle over the sink.

Yay, another femara user! We can be femara buddies now (if AF gets me). :flower: I think femara is covered by insurance because it's a cancer treatment/prevention medication that is being used off label for infertility so they are counting it as a cancer treatment/prevention (which would be covered) as opposed to infertility. That's my theory, anyway. :shrug:

AFM: Still just spotting, and it was almost gone (clear cm with just a few streaks in it) until just now when the orange-red spotting restarted. The spotting keeps cycling through different colors and strengths, fading and coming back and fading and coming back. Being late for AF is still the closest I've ever come to a BFP, but I don't know what's going to happen. I don't know if it will carry on like this or stop, or if I'll get a BFP or AF. When it fades I feel more hopeful for a BFP, when it comes back on, I feel less hopeful and more like AF could show any time. I just don't know. According to FF the odds are in my favor, though, so here's hoping.

I'll test tomorrow if AF don't show. We'll see what happens. :wacko:

Ladies - what's more important to me right now than a BFP? DH is doing a phone interview with SpaceX in 5 mins from now - could mean living together in one house, in one state in the new year... +ive vibes PLEASE.

FX for you, STG!!

FX for you, too, Amelia!! That will help things TONS I imagine!!

Have we already switched to the new thread?

He did the interview and it went really well - nailed it - here is an excerpt from our conversation- the tone says it all...

Peter: lol
this shit might happen before TG
me: i know
amazing
go and do a shot of whisky and punch yourself in the berries
Peter: ok, i'm going to decompress
lol
me: go shower
and dance around the apartment listening to metal
Peter: YES!!

I see how it is... leave my thread early....:cry:

juuuuuust kidding! I've moved over to the new thread already :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->