[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

I've been told your chances of multiples is 10% with clomid. Who knows...I say wait and see what your prog is at 7dpo. If it's at a healthy number, then you may not need to up it. See what the doc says.

Girls, DH just called me after his SA. He had a horrible experience and i need your feedback. He was waiting almost an hour because they forgot about him (he had an appointment). They sent him to the bathroom with a cup, no lube, nothing. He was already upset as it was and told me he wasn't able to release as much as he usually does. Normally when he climaxes he releases a LOT of sperm but he said he barely let out a teaspoon. Do you think that's enough for them to do the analysis? Are they going to think he normally doesn't ejaculate much? DH swears he won't do it again. They charged $172...

That sounds NOTHING like my DH's experience. They gave my DH a nice room with a couch and TV with "shows" and "magazines". However they don't need much at all to analyze so I think he will be ok. Just know when they give you a number for amount he releases, just know that is wrong and he is better then that.

Sandy- I am pretty sure they tested your prog before you O'ed so I would definitely try to get it tested again. I really don't think the more clomid, the more chances of multiples. My Dr said it was only 5% chance of having more then one baby. I am on 100mg of clomid and it definitely worked better for me. It upped my O date by a few days. I say you should do it.

Marie- that is such crap! Poor DH! I would definitely call and complain. DH was sent home with his container so he could do it there. As long as he got the sample to the lab within an hour he was ok. I would be so mad at that clinic.

AFM- Nothing to report... still doing progesterone supplements, they still suck lol. I am going to get my progesterone tested tomorrow. Fx I break 10 at least!

Yeah he was upset. Unfortunately the only lab that does the test is an hour away so taking it home isn't an option. It's what he wanted to do :-( I hope he doesn't have to do it again.

Girls, DH just called me after his SA. He had a horrible experience and i need your feedback. He was waiting almost an hour because they forgot about him (he had an appointment). They sent him to the bathroom with a cup, no lube, nothing. He was already upset as it was and told me he wasn't able to release as much as he usually does. Normally when he climaxes he releases a LOT of sperm but he said he barely let out a teaspoon. Do you think that's enough for them to do the analysis? Are they going to think he normally doesn't ejaculate much? DH swears he won't do it again. They charged $172...

That sounds NOTHING like my DH's experience. They gave my DH a nice room with a couch and TV with "shows" and "magazines". However they don't need much at all to analyze so I think he will be ok. Just know when they give you a number for amount he releases, just know that is wrong and he is better then that.

I will have to wait until the results are ready. Grrrrr i hope it's enough!

well I'm still waiting for them to call me back. I was just thinking about it, and I can't get a 7 dpo draw this week because I'm going to a conference out of town with my hubby and it would be due on Saturday. I don't know what I'm going to do. its like 2.5 hours away from home.

Wow Marie I think my DH would be upset too! The bathroom? Disgusting. My RE clinic had little rooms with "materials" or the option to do it at home. I do remember them saying no lube though. My DH never did it but I know if he had that experience he would of been soooo mad. Oh and it was only $14 with our insurance.

Sorry AF got you Amelia. Hope you are in somewhat of a better place than you were.

AFM, on day 3 of 4 off! Got a massage today and had some Cracker Barrel for breakfast. Currently laying on the couch listening to the music my stomach is making. Something has disturbed it lol. It is not happy. I'm hoping I don't puke bc I ate some target popcorn and I'm pretty sure it will destroy my esophagus....

Julie, I think I'm two dpo . they drew it on Thursday. I knew I hadn't ovulated by then. so obviously I wasn't shocked when it was negative. hopefully this will be the one and I won't have to worry about how many milligrams to take next month. how are you feeling? have I missed a picture in the other thread?

Oh yeah Sandy I would say get your progesterone checked at 7 dpo bc if it shows you're ovulating, I wouldn't increase your dose just to move up your O day. I'd give it another round on the 50 and see when you O. Also you have a risk fo OHSS so I wouldn't increase your dose without knowing your true progesterone. Some people need it, some don't. Mine was 48 on 50mg of clomid and even though I didn't preggo my dr wanted to keep me at 50mg. And when I did get preggo I had a ginormous corpus luteum cyst which was probably from the clomid.

Sandy, i'm not sure but maybe getting it checked at 6DPO. And I agree, try another month of 50mg and then see.

Sandy-Could you do it either Fri or Mon? Within a few days is ok.
I'm feeling ok...I feel like it's getting better but I still get overwhelming bouts of nausea with a really bad gag reflex. Still tired, but I feel like my mind is a little clearer. I just can't wait until I can just stay at home lol I'm getting ready to post a pic now on the other thread!

Right I'm back. She said because I've lost weight my metabolism will be better. I ate my tea at about 5.30pm and was still dancing at 2am. She said alcohol brings your blood sugar down so combined with the eating at 5.30pm my blood sugars must have been low. She's not worried at all as I had bloods done in May. I've been ordered to take snacks out with me now :lol:

Yay, I'm glad it was no big deal and you are alright! :happydance:

STG-Have you tested yet?
AFM: Sitting over here in tww land, is it friday yet?

I'm trying to hold out till Weds. :winkwink: I'm sure I won't cave tonight, but I'm less sure about tomorrow. :haha:

out. probably taking a break from this.

I'm sorry Amelia! :( :hugs: I totally understand needing a break. I had to take a month off after my lap surgery, and it was kind of a relief and helped me feel better for the next month, so maybe you'd feel better after a break. Whatever you need to do. :hugs:

Happy Monday Ladies!

Sorry I've been MIA, been super busy at work but I tried to read up on everyone last night/early this morning...

Yay for scans from last week! I'm so excited for all the beans we have growing in this group and it give me hope that someday it will be my turn!! sorry about the MS...I hope it passes quickly but it will all be worth it in the end :)

Sorry so many of you are feeling down about TTC, I'm right there with you. It sucks, this whole waiting game and not knowing and then when all the stars align...you're still not pregnant...its so frustrating and unfair. I feel so betrayed by my body at this point...I've easily peed on about 40 OPKs in the last 30 days and still no O...I don't know if I should keep going or just temp and see if I eventually get a spike, or maybe should I call the doctor if I don't get AF by the end of next week? I really don't want to wait out another 100 day cycle.

On that note, I am going to trek through my miserable monday, get my nails done and try to get a quick workout in tonight in my basement to help me feel better at least about my body. I'll be following along this week but don't know how much I'll be posting...I need to get out of my funk.

Welcome back! :flower: Sorry to hear your O is MIA! :( :hugs: I don't know what I'd do about the opks (although I'm leaning towards thinking I'd just temp), but I'd def call the doc if you don't get AF by the end of next week (or even sooner), in the hopes of avoiding another 100 day cycle. Sorry you are having to go through this with your cycle! :hugs:

Sending you prayers of peace and well wishes [-o<

AFM, i have been swamped with my new job. So overwhelming! I am a high school science teacher online and learning the ins and outs has been tough. I've got 200 students! I've had two breakdowns already due to the stress. I was told it was tough but I didn't expect to be working 70-80 hours PER WEEK! I will continue for as long as i can but the second I feel like I'm not happy and too stressed, I'm out. Sigh....

Happy Monday my beauties!!!

Sorry to hear the new teaching job is so stressful and time consuming! :hugs::hugs: Sending prayers of strength and peace for you [-o<

Oh, no, I'm so sorry he had such a bad experience! :(

My DH was worried about the amount he released too, since he wasn't able to release as much as usual, either, and worried the amount was too skimpy, but it was fine. I think they count on people being stressed and not giving as much, and a teaspoon is actually the average amount so there will be no problem (https://www2.oakland.edu/biology/lindemann/spermfacts.htm).

That is ridiculous, Marie!! I'd call and complain for sure!

My doctor's office called and said based on my progesterone, I did not ovulate and my doctor wants me to do 100 mg next month of clomid. I told the nurse that I had a blaring positive opk Friday. She is checking with the doctor. I told her that I didn't know because it didn't work in the time frame she thought, but seems to have done something, maybe another blood draw in a few days? I'm waiting to hear back after she talked to the doctor. If it worked at 50 mg on day 22, will 100 mg work better or sooner or just increase the chance of multiples? Ugh! Decisions and choices.. I hope I get my BFP and it isn't even a bridge we have to cross.

well I'm still waiting for them to call me back. I was just thinking about it, and I can't get a 7 dpo draw this week because I'm going to a conference out of town with my hubby and it would be due on Saturday. I don't know what I'm going to do. its like 2.5 hours away from home.

I have no additional advice (the other ladies have it covered :winkwink:) but FX'd you get your BFP and it doesn't matter! :dust:

AFM- Nothing to report... still doing progesterone supplements, they still suck lol. I am going to get my progesterone tested tomorrow. Fx I break 10 at least!

FX'd! [-o<

Thanks ladies! We'll see what she has to say; I'm going to call tomorrow or Wednesday and see. I really appreciate all of you input. If the 50 mg is working, I'll stick with it. She told me that more won't work better, as long as it's working, if that makes sense. And the more you take, the higher risk for side effects, as with just about anything really. (That part I'm assuming/have read). Gosh, I just hoooooope I just get my BFP and it isn't an issues. Ha. I don't actually expect it -- but it sure sounds good! :) And yes, I can do it Friday morning or Monday, either one. Thanks for the thought!

Right I'm back. She said because I've lost weight my metabolism will be better. I ate my tea at about 5.30pm and was still dancing at 2am. She said alcohol brings your blood sugar down so combined with the eating at 5.30pm my blood sugars must have been low. She's not worried at all as I had bloods done in May. I've been ordered to take snacks out with me now :lol:

Yay, I'm glad it was no big deal and you are alright! :happydance:

STG-Have you tested yet?
AFM: Sitting over here in tww land, is it friday yet?

I'm trying to hold out till Weds. :winkwink: I'm sure I won't cave tonight, but I'm less sure about tomorrow. :haha:

out. probably taking a break from this.

I'm sorry Amelia! :( :hugs: I totally understand needing a break. I had to take a month off after my lap surgery, and it was kind of a relief and helped me feel better for the next month, so maybe you'd feel better after a break. Whatever you need to do. :hugs:

Happy Monday Ladies!

Sorry I've been MIA, been super busy at work but I tried to read up on everyone last night/early this morning...

Yay for scans from last week! I'm so excited for all the beans we have growing in this group and it give me hope that someday it will be my turn!! sorry about the MS...I hope it passes quickly but it will all be worth it in the end :)

Sorry so many of you are feeling down about TTC, I'm right there with you. It sucks, this whole waiting game and not knowing and then when all the stars align...you're still not pregnant...its so frustrating and unfair. I feel so betrayed by my body at this point...I've easily peed on about 40 OPKs in the last 30 days and still no O...I don't know if I should keep going or just temp and see if I eventually get a spike, or maybe should I call the doctor if I don't get AF by the end of next week? I really don't want to wait out another 100 day cycle.

On that note, I am going to trek through my miserable monday, get my nails done and try to get a quick workout in tonight in my basement to help me feel better at least about my body. I'll be following along this week but don't know how much I'll be posting...I need to get out of my funk.

Welcome back! :flower: Sorry to hear your O is MIA! :( :hugs: I don't know what I'd do about the opks (although I'm leaning towards thinking I'd just temp), but I'd def call the doc if you don't get AF by the end of next week (or even sooner), in the hopes of avoiding another 100 day cycle. Sorry you are having to go through this with your cycle! :hugs:

Sending you prayers of peace and well wishes [-o<

AFM, i have been swamped with my new job. So overwhelming! I am a high school science teacher online and learning the ins and outs has been tough. I've got 200 students! I've had two breakdowns already due to the stress. I was told it was tough but I didn't expect to be working 70-80 hours PER WEEK! I will continue for as long as i can but the second I feel like I'm not happy and too stressed, I'm out. Sigh....

Happy Monday my beauties!!!

Sorry to hear the new teaching job is so stressful and time consuming! :hugs::hugs: Sending prayers of strength and peace for you [-o<

Oh, no, I'm so sorry he had such a bad experience! :(

My DH was worried about the amount he released too, since he wasn't able to release as much as usual, either, and worried the amount was too skimpy, but it was fine. I think they count on people being stressed and not giving as much, and a teaspoon is actually the average amount so there will be no problem (https://www2.oakland.edu/biology/lindemann/spermfacts.htm).

That is ridiculous, Marie!! I'd call and complain for sure!

My doctor's office called and said based on my progesterone, I did not ovulate and my doctor wants me to do 100 mg next month of clomid. I told the nurse that I had a blaring positive opk Friday. She is checking with the doctor. I told her that I didn't know because it didn't work in the time frame she thought, but seems to have done something, maybe another blood draw in a few days? I'm waiting to hear back after she talked to the doctor. If it worked at 50 mg on day 22, will 100 mg work better or sooner or just increase the chance of multiples? Ugh! Decisions and choices.. I hope I get my BFP and it isn't even a bridge we have to cross.

I have no additional advice (the other ladies have it covered :winkwink:) but FX'd you get your BFP and it doesn't matter! :dust:

FX'd! [-o<

I can't wait for you to test again! I do, however, understand why you are waiting. You can do it!!! I hope you get your :bfp: !!! We need more for October! :happydance:

Sandy-Could you do it either Fri or Mon? Within a few days is ok.
I'm feeling ok...I feel like it's getting better but I still get overwhelming bouts of nausea with a really bad gag reflex. Still tired, but I feel like my mind is a little clearer. I just can't wait until I can just stay at home lol I'm getting ready to post a pic now on the other thread!

Enjoy every second! Even though you are nauseous and tired just think of those little teeny tiny hands and feat moving around in there! Double the fun! I hope you feel better soon and don't forget the ginger tea and sea bands for the nausea. <3

Thanks ladies! We'll see what she has to say; I'm going to call tomorrow or Wednesday and see. I really appreciate all of you input. If the 50 mg is working, I'll stick with it. She told me that more won't work better, as long as it's working, if that makes sense. And the more you take, the higher risk for side effects, as with just about anything really. (That part I'm assuming/have read). Gosh, I just hoooooope I just get my BFP and it isn't an issues. Ha. I don't actually expect it -- but it sure sounds good! :) And yes, I can do it Friday morning or Monday, either one. Thanks for the thought!

:bfp: :bfp: !!! Hoping this is your month!!!

Good night ladies! :flower:

Lol I know! Every time I'm sick I remind myself it is only temporary, it will be worth it in the end, and it means everything is likely ok...ginger pills work ok, but don't take it away and are only temporary. The sea bands were too itchy! Lol just taking it day by day...I'll be glad when I get to meet this little things and feel half way like myself again!

I just found a use for death metal - I'm playing it really loudly to counter-act the appallingly loud and vulgar acoustic abomination called "Don't Speak" by No Doubt shooting through the floor boards, care of the asshole downstairs playing some crap on his tv really loudly. If that doesn't work I'm moving onto dubstep. ALLFUCKINGNIGHT, I GOT ALLFUCKINGNIGHT OLD MAN. I WILL CRUSH YOU AND I WILL DRINK WINE AND PMS LIKE A CRAZY BITCH.

Thanks, Marie! Me too. FX for you, too!!

Amelia, I think you'll win that contest. Lol

Julie, it's such an amazing experience. I can't wait until you feel better and can start feelin them move around! That was the best part. I could poke my belly, and he would kick me back. It was so cool. I loved being pregnant, but then again, I was very lucky, and I was only nauseated for a few weeks, threw up twice, and was done with that. Hopefully this part passes for you soon! By the way, your bump is definitely noticeable, especially comparing 8 to 13 weeks! So cute!

Afm, another temp spike! And crosshairs!! Yay!! Between that and how sore my boobs are, I almost wonder if I was even O'ing the last few months. This chart looks SO different! I love it. Lol. I'm not symptom spotting with the sore boobs because I know its just progesterone. Hopefully it keeps it up. I'm trying not to symptom spot at all.. and hold out to test until 11 or 12 dpo. I'm not sure I'll make it, but I'm sure gonna try!! It would be amazing to see obvious pink lines with no guessing if they're gonna be there.. and I had them at 11 dpo on the First Signal last time around so mayyyyybeeeee I could be so lucky again? So I'm definitely testing a week from Thursday.. or maybe a week from tomorrow if I can't wait any longer. Or mayyyybe a week from today. Haha. I'm so awful. No sooner than a week from today though.

I just found a use for death metal - I'm playing it really loudly to counter-act the appallingly loud and vulgar acoustic abomination called "Don't Speak" by No Doubt shooting through the floor boards, care of the asshole downstairs playing some crap on his tv really loudly. If that doesn't work I'm moving onto dubstep. ALLFUCKINGNIGHT, I GOT ALLFUCKINGNIGHT OLD MAN. I WILL CRUSH YOU AND I WILL DRINK WINE AND PMS LIKE A CRAZY BITCH.

:haha: Yeah, if that don't work, dubstep his ass! :haha:

AFM: Welp, I caved and tested and got another BFN :dohh: It's now dpo17, and I'm still just spotting, even after a bm. Still no cramps going down to the legs and what cramps there are are super mild. Boobs still hurting. Still feeling warm and having hot and cold flashes.

I've heard tell of people not getting BFPs till quite late (my hairdresser didn't get one till 2 or 3 weeks past AF) and FF shows examples of late BFPers, so I know I'm not out. And FF says I am now 233% more likely to be PG than not since I'm spotting on this late day.

Well...I've decided to focus on the positive and be happy that I'm still just spotting and I'm out of the typical "AF gets me right on time" rut, and still have a chance to get a BFP. It's nice to be out of the rut, regardless.

I'll test again tomorrow (providing AF doesn't get me).

If I don't get AF by next Tues., I'm calling and going in for a blood test. FX'd I make it that far, if no BFP, and that I get a blood BFP in that case. [-o&lt;

Sandy- Woohoo! That chart does look so good.. I bet you are one happy girl!! Any way of getting 6DPO prog tested? I def think you're good to go but it would be fun to see a number. FX'd this magic medicine is your answer to a BFP!!! :)

STG- Good luck!! Was looking back at your charts and this seems like a really good sign for you to be so late, FX'd!!

Amelia- LOL at the hardcore/dubstep solution. Haha you are awesome. And you better be eating too girlie.. I had that problem too before preggo the last time. I would feel bad and punish myself with food, wanting to be a stick (like that would fix things). Ended up just getting sickly looking after skipping meals. A good thing to do is make sure you have healthy (BUT YUM) snacks handy so that when you feel bad, you can still snack healthily. I mean I was so bad that I'd munch on celery/lite ranch or chicken broth just bc they were almost calorie-free. But you still need soooome kind of nutrients. Also a vitamin is smart, guilt-free crap load of vits/mins. Just some suggestions from someone who doesn't want to see you turn anemic bc you're stressing over a BFP that is slowly but surely coming your way. Just gotta get things in place, have some good time with the Hubs, and it'll come in no time. I know it's hard to have faith after getting slapped in the face month by month. Just know that we all have our battles and if you let yourself fall apart over them, no one will hurt but you. Might as well be happy and say F**k you! One life- might as well get the most out of it right? Sorry got a bit rambly, I'm no philosopher just feelin' for ya :) :hugs:

Just got out of my appointment at the hospital. The cyst on my left ovary is now 4.5 which I think means it has shrunk. I'm sure it was 6 last time. My right ovary is fine which is weird because that's where my pain is. I'm to see my doctor in a week - 10 days.

Thanks!! She called back and wants to do the 100 mg.. so that's the plan!! Hopefully it won't matter.

STG-FX for you!
Marie-I hope the results come back good!
Amelia-You go girl!
AFM:I have sunk to symptom spotting! I woke up at 2 and temped like I always do. It dropped .5 degrees. Its only cd 25 and 7 dpo. Then at 5 I woke up because I was cramping right below my belly button. It hurt and was very weird for me. I know I don't have my chart attached yet sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->