[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

Stg- so excited to see what happens with you!

Bb- good luck!

Sandy- your chart does look much better! Fx you get your sticky bean!

Katrina- oooooo sounds promising! Fx!

Afm- nothing going on, no symptoms. Got my progesterone drawn today, I should get my results in a few hours hopefully. I hope they are higher this cycle!

Goodluck, Nichole!

Katrina, my fingers and toes are crossed for you!

Any word from Emily, ladies?!

AFM, bored out of my mind at work today. I have nothing to do!

AF got me today! Onto cycle... 13 I think. :/ Hopefully this one will be the one! Weird she's a day early.

FX for high results Nichole!!!

Sandy- your chart is freaking rockin'. You definitely O'd my dear. FX for a BFP from you soon!!!

Amelia- even when you're feeling down you can always make us smile. Love ya girl <3

FX STG! Can't wait to see that BFP from you!

Nichole your chart really does look amazing. Seems to be following a different trend than the other months, going up instead of going down!! FX!!

Sorry about the :witch: getting you Cassidy. I wish we could punch her in the face and keep her away.

My chart is crazy awesome this month. I've never seen it like this. I really hope it's a good sign.

Cassidy, thanks. Sorry about AF. Hopefully lucky #13.

Nichole, your chart looks great!! FX for you!!

I hope the clomid does the trick.. !! Can't wait to see.

Marie, I agree! Nichole and Katrina, i think its going to be you two!

Ladies, I'm planning a bachelorette party and need some help. There will be 12 of us, including the bride, and I am thinking of going to Southern California for a weekend away. Hotels aren't too expensive (if we split rooms, it will be around $90/person per weekend) but there isn't a whole lot to do down there besides beaches and bars.

So far, the weekend is looking like
Arrive on Friday afternoon. Quiet dinner near the hotel & a lingerie shower. Maybe go out for drinks if we're up to it.
Saturday- some sort of activity, or just hanging by the pool/beaches. We would go out for a big dinner that night and bars
Sunday brunch and home

Hey, even getting one a month in the group is awesome! We keep this up we'll all be in the preggo threads soon! ;) We went so long there with no one getting BFPs, now there's AT LEAST once a month. We'll make November the luckiest month ever with tons of BFPs!

Hey, even getting one a month in the group is awesome! We keep this up we'll all be in the preggo threads soon! ;) We went so long there with no one getting BFPs, now there's AT LEAST once a month. We'll make November the luckiest month ever with tons of BFPs!

Yes! I said I was going to test Thursday at 12DPO but I want to test tomorrow so bad. I can't believe I am 10DPO and have not POAS! Someone please convince me to wait as long as possible! :wacko: LOL

I forgot to add that I just left a message for my midwife to call me back regarding my progesterone and testosterone results. They were done Saturday so I'm not sure if they're ready. Waiting, waiting, waiting!

Cass- You're awesomely inspiring with your unrelenting positivity. I hope this is IT for you. FX'd that hubs is down this month. You need a pretty girl to give all those headbands to ;)

Nichole, Sandy, Katrina- FX'd girls! Can't wait to see what happens this month!

Mirolee- Enjoy Hawaii!!!!!! So jealous. I hope it's everything you've dreamt it to be.. Lots of fun in the sun with your sweetie. And maybe even a souvenir poppyseed? Never give up the
Hoping Wishing Praying and the occasional Google ;) Sending my love, plz don't forget to shower us (or FB) with pics of your adventure!

I can't test until Nov :(. Even if I did 10dpo that's Nov 1st.

Amanda- that sounds like fun! A relaxing day at the beach or poolside would be freaking awesome right now.

ok, i am still working on the closing part of the new thread - i may end up creating a new one, but here is the first link:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...9499-well-thankful-forever-bfps-november.html
happy humping!

Amanda- Sounds like a great weekend to me!

Mirolee- Have a ton of fun in Hawaii! So jealous!

Katrina, Sandy, Nichole and Marie- FX extra tight for BFP's!

Cassidy- So sorry about Af!

Amanda - my girls did the lingerie thing but had each girl leave the gift bag nameless, then I had to guess who each item was from. Everytime I got it wrong I had to take a shot. What about a pole dancing class? My friend did that and said it was a lot of fun. Could also have a spa day before dinner and get mani/pedis.

Oh yeah don't forget to make a scavenger hunt of things for the bride to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->