[CLOSED GROUP] TTC to 1st diaper - Welcome Freya! Congrats to fezzle!

I mostly quit drinking because of health/fitness goals, and then didn't start back up again because we were TTC, and I figured it was a good "just in case..." measure. With that said, I had a couple of drinks on New Year's (beginning of TTC cycle 1) and with friends after my first BFN (beginning of this past cycle). I have never really heard of it affecting fertility. (Especially not just one glass of champagne.)

Everyone is so quiet today! I am so lonely... :sadangel:

Since you are here, do you remember having lots of very fluid/watery EWCM (is that it?) after O day...
My cramps have become more irritating, and my underwear feel like a pee'd a little, and I didn't.

*I am also super freakn hungry and need to go the post office. Back in 30-40. The rest of my day is more relaxed. I'll be right back... to keep you company.

I am working, but it's super boring today so I am taking lots of breaks. (Write 15 lines of code, check B&B, repeat.)

I had LOTS more CM than normal after O day. (I still do sometimes, but it was most noticeable the few days after O.) I don't know if it was a sign of conception, or just a sign that I released a healthy egg that was stimulating my hormones, but it was definitely different than other months.

YAY for company!

I'm Here, I'm here! Mostly just stalking and watching the grass grow lol I want today to be over soooooo bad because tomorrow BD Fest begins :happydance: That's pretty much all I've been thinking about all day...sex, OPK, sex, OPK, sex, OPK, sex, sex, sex, VACATION! lol

LOL! Sex and vacation sound like much more fun things to think about than dumb old work.

P.S. Ever since you talked about meetings getting derailed by whale sightings, I've been wishing I worked/lived in Hawaii.*

*Actually, ever since I met you I have wanted to work/live in Hawaii. But the idea of whale-related distractions makes the desire even stronger.

A lot of the experiences I've had living here make it hard to imagine being anywhere else! Even that time we went swimming and the dolphins showed up...snorkeling just isn't as exciting now lmao. Still fun and relaxing of course...but man, you just can't beat an experience like that and you're always secretely wishing they'll come back! lol

:happydance: a healthy egg works for me!
i know it is WAY to early to be pregnant, so i am just 'noting' the new symptoms trying to relate them to something positive. maybe since they aligned my girl-junk everything is flowing properly :happydance:

i am learning a lot more this cycle, maybe because i am not so dead set on BFP. i am kinda excited about a Christmas Baby! :xmas6:

Sexy Dust Lilly!!! Sexy Dust! Lots of it for you!
I feel like things are happening so fast for us this time! Wow... you're at BD Fest already!

So you know Texas, I'm jealous of your location... I love country/dessert atmospheres! I'm ironically not to beach-y. In fact, the ocean kinda frightens me :(
I think an island would be my worst-case-scenerio. I am kinda jealous that Lilly is so free to enjoy it...
It sux to have like paranoia and/or phobias.

I love the ocean/beach, but I have to admit, I am kind of afraid of fish. Not sharks (more than a normal healthy fear) but fish. I can't stand the thought of one of them accidentally touching me. *shudder*

I love the desert too, although my absolute favorite is the mountains. I think I am as jealous of Lilly's volcanoes as I am of her beaches.

heehehee ... a fish 'touching you'...
that's way more serious than me, i think.
My fav is hands down green-lush-mountains, or like forest (rain forest <3) type settings. Second is desert, dry mountains. I like the beach from a mile distance, the smell, the vibe, the weather, the FOOD! I'm just not likely to be too close to the water (maybe to tan)... Gosh, I am such a cat.

On a side note, I REALLY need to learn how to make spring rolls. this is ridic! how often i get a couple a week! they dont have pricy ingredients either...

So um... hey guys.

Guess what.

EDIT: Don't worry, I won't invade your new thread. Things are still dicey at home, but I just wanted to let you all know. Figures, right?

:happydance: a healthy egg works for me!
i know it is WAY to early to be pregnant, so i am just 'noting' the new symptoms trying to relate them to something positive. maybe since they aligned my girl-junk everything is flowing properly :happydance:

That's right...this IS the first cycle since your manipulations and stuff! (Right?)

Sexy Dust Lilly!!! Sexy Dust! Lots of it for you!
I feel like things are happening so fast for us this time! Wow... you're at BD Fest already!

So you know Texas, I'm jealous of your location... I love country/dessert atmospheres! I'm ironically not to beach-y. In fact, the ocean kinda frightens me :(
I think an island would be my worst-case-scenerio. I am kinda jealous that Lilly is so free to enjoy it...
It sux to have like paranoia and/or phobias.

Thanks for the Sexy Dust I need it!

You know I'm actually a horrible swimmer and without the snorkel gear (and some times with it) I freak out in the water...I can't see, it's going up my nose, I can't breath...where's the bottom?! I wanna touch my feet to SOMETHING! I'm a mess! I never thought I'd be going out as far as I do now or for so long! But it's all thanks to my snorkel gear and lately I've been taking my noodle (noddle shaped floatation device)! It's my security blanket!

I love the ocean/beach, but I have to admit, I am kind of afraid of fish. Not sharks (more than a normal healthy fear) but fish. I can't stand the thought of one of them accidentally touching me. *shudder*

I love the desert too, although my absolute favorite is the mountains. I think I am as jealous of Lilly's volcanoes as I am of her beaches.

Volcanoes! I want to go see them more. Haven't seen any fresh flowing lava yet! Definitely on my todo list, along with camping.

So um... hey guys.

Guess what.

EDIT: Don't worry, I won't invade your new thread. Things are still dicey at home, but I just wanted to let you all know. Figures, right?

Yep I pretty much knew it. I told OH...watch...she is going to be pregnant. Congratulations Hun :hugs: I hope the home life gets better real soon and it's something fixable.

So um... hey guys.

Guess what.

Bhahahahahaha I knew it! Congratulations! I am sure everything will work itself out. Good luck!

The ads on this site (mobile ads) are starting to drive me bonkers. They keep loading the App Store on my phone. Hint: I am not interested in a dating website! Argh!

Anyhoo. How is everyone? I got a couple new dresses and a pregnancy planner in the mail today, so I'm in a pretty good mood.

I'm good...less than an hour left at work WOOHOO....but I have homework tonight boooooo. I'm SOOOO ready to start BD'ing tomorrow! **sprinkling Sexy dust over myself**

I'm in a pretty good mood...hope it lasts a few days! I'm an up and down type person...awesome mood today, irritable tomorrow.

I'm waiting for my man, I just got home. We have that Lonely Boys concert tonight!!! I am SUPER CRAZY EXCITED!!! I've loved them for just about 8 years... Never seen them. Oh my goodness! What am I gunna wear!!!!

Texas: Dude. A Prego planner??!! <3 <3 sounds awesome!!!! I think I'm more jealous of u now, than ever!

Ok, so what's a pregnancy planner and why isn't there an app for that? lol

I'm good...less than an hour left at work WOOHOO....but I have homework tonight boooooo. I'm SOOOO ready to start BD'ing tomorrow! **sprinkling Sexy dust over myself**

I'm in a pretty good mood...hope it lasts a few days! I'm an up and down type person...awesome mood today, irritable tomorrow.

For some reason, I can't stop giggling over the image of you sprinkling Sexy dust over yourself. Get it girl!

I am a pretty moody lady myself, so I can relate. I hope both of our good moods last a few more days. Then it'll be time for your vacation!

I'm waiting for my man, I just got home. We have that Lonely Boys concert tonight!!! I am SUPER CRAZY EXCITED!!! I've loved them for just about 8 years... Never seen them. Oh my goodness! What am I gunna wear!!!!

Texas: Dude. A Prego planner??!! <3 <3 sounds awesome!!!! I think I'm more jealous of u now, than ever!

Ahh! That concert will be awesome! As I said to Lilly, get it, girl!

Ok, so what's a pregnancy planner and why isn't there an app for that? lol

I have like 43 apps already. :blush: The pregnancy planner is half "here is a place for you to write things down for your OH since he probably won't look them up ahead of time or be able to find them in your wallet/phone in the heat of the moment" (doctor appointments, phone numbers, insurance info, etc) and half scrapbook/journal. Cheesy, but fun, and kinda practical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->