[CLOSED GROUP] TTC to 1st diaper - Welcome Freya! Congrats to fezzle!

Totally imagining Lilly a la Mariah Carey turning slowly under a cloud of glitter... In some skimpy outfit!

Get yours Lil! Woot woot!

LOL!

Have any of you guys ever watched Lisa Ling's "Our America"? One of my coworkers recommended it to me, so I'm watching it now. It's really pretty interesting.

You should go back to making raccoons ;)

I should! I think I should make little felt animal versions of all of us: Snack would be a horse, Lilly would be a kitty, and I think I would probably be something silly, like a monkey.

LOL!

Have any of you guys ever watched Lisa Ling's "Our America"? One of my coworkers recommended it to me, so I'm watching it now. It's really pretty interesting.

I've never watched it but saw a preview. OH and I found it amusing that it's Lisa "Ling" covering Our "America". We are like hmmm, sure that will go over well with some die-hard "Amuricans" (as we call `em).

Totally imagining Lilly a la Mariah Carey turning slowly under a cloud of glitter... In some skimpy outfit!

Since I've never seen the movie you are referring to (but am familiar with it) I'm now picturing Mariah on stage in leg warmers and leotard in a chair with glitter falling on her.

Since I've never seen the movie you are referring to (but am familiar with it) I'm now picturing Mariah on stage in leg warmers and leotard in a chair with glitter falling on her.

LOL! I am picturing you starring in a Spaceballs-like remake of that movie called "SexyDust"

When does this happen?!! Show cancelled! A band member is injured. Wth! Urg. I even went tanning today!

Good morning everybody! How's everyone doing today?

Hola!
I'm getting ready for my late start work day. Finally I slept awesome. My cramps are also finally minimal to gone.

Hey, when are you going to announce the news to the fam?

Hola!
I'm getting ready for my late start work day. Finally I slept awesome. My cramps are also finally minimal to gone.

Hey, when are you going to announce the news to the fam?

I am torn. I want to do it April Fool's Day (because of the silliness factor), but OH wants to wait until we're out of the first trimester. I sort of get his point - it's nice to have a little secret (and to not jump on the unsolicited advice train too early). I think we may announce on Mother's Day.

Mother's Day sounds like a great idea!

I think I'm more like your man in your relationship... I would wait as long as possible to be safe, because I am crazy protective of my privacy and anti-unsolicited advice. I think you are more like my man! Heehehee. It's a good match!

You really got me thinking about telling work, with your post yesterday. Gosh. I would REALLY love to not have to tell them ever, but obviously that's not possible. People at work see you the most! SO they'd have to know soon. (I have all older female co-workers, with tons of adult kids, they would never leave me alone!)

Late! I know! Work is making me work lol But I'm in good spirits so that helps :thumbup: I think I'm just excited to officially be on the hunt for eggy and we are so close to vacation :happydance: Yes, I think I will have to mention vacation daily until we leave lol.

Our mornings have been starting off with OH grumbling about having to get up and I'm the first one to say hey it's only for # days! And he is starting his leave one day before me so I throw that in too. :thumbup:

We got some morning sex in this a.m., which is not usual for us...we are bed time sexers...mostly because I like to go to sleep afterwards lol...I'm totally the dude! No cuddling either! Move over! I need my space :haha:

Confession: I tried breakfast sex on Saturday... no dice. My man is like a freakn hibernating bear in the mornings! It was border line taking advantage of him, or someone with a learning disability. Not hot.

I told him, next cycle we gotta really change it up... and the one trend that is constant is that we always BD at the same time! Literally. 6pm-9pm. SO, clearly, this aint working, and its time to mess with the 'timing', literally.

I am SO excited for you LILLY! I cant wait to know you are close by, having a blast! That we are sharing weather!:rain: Plus, you just get to relax... and thats the big plus! I have a feeling the vaca is really gunna help TTC :flower:

...I'm totally the dude! No cuddling either! Move over! I need my space :haha:

i detest cuddling... i just need breathing room, and a few minutes to get myself together (dont touch me)... hahahaha. Sexy time actually REALLY wakes me up, most of the time. he usually stays behind in bed :sleep:

LOL@ Snackimals and the hibernating bear. :haha: :rofl:

I have to confess... I am a cuddler. Big time. :friends:

I told him, next cycle we gotta really change it up... and the one trend that is constant is that we always BD at the same time! Literally. 6pm-9pm. SO, clearly, this aint working, and its time to mess with the 'timing', literally.

Part of the reason I wanted to switch up our timing is because I heard sperm were more perky in the morning lol. I haven't looked up the data on that, but read it somewhere and stored it. Figures it can't be worse :shrug: I mean if you think about it if you do it later in the day his body has been active and warm all day...possibly killing off a few thousand...whereas if it's in the morning he has made a new batch over night and they are all fresh and new! lmao @ myself and my theories. Well I wanna get at least one more morning BD in closer to OV, hopefully in doggystlye...yes I have planned out what positions I want to use! DON'T Judge me! :blush:

My plan (at least one of each):
AM (check)
doggy style
doggy style AM
Preseed & Guaifenesin 1 hr before BD
Once with preseed/baking soda mix

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member