[CLOSED GROUP] TTC to 1st diaper - Welcome Freya! Congrats to fezzle!

Ok, so you know I got the googles after talking about morning sexytime! Here is what I found:

"Have sex in the morning. Studies suggest that sperm count is the highest in the afternoon and morning hours. If possible, save your peak sex attempts for the morning."

https://www.justmommies.com/getting...1-7-little-known-things-that-can-affect-sperm

Ok, so I couldn't be biased and just show info FOR early BD'ing:

"Day or night!
Some people believe that day is a better time for baby making sex because the sperm count is higher then as compared to nights. While some studies claim that a man’s sperm count may be higher in the morning, the differences are minimal. This slight difference in the sperm count is inconsequential is affecting your chances of getting pregnant. Recent research shows that the best time of the day for sex if you wanted to get pregnant was in the early evening between 5 and 7 pm, when sperm counts are up to 35% higher, sperm are livelier, and women are more likely to ovulate. Keep in mind that far more important than the time of day is the time of the woman’s cycle."

So MY conclusion....Sexytime sessions before 7pm! I will now spend my weekend trying to BD once BEFORE breakfast, lunch, AND dinner (but not all on the same day!)...no more midnight matinees lol.

Wow... you even got positions down! :shock::shock:

I am not that organized, at all. Although, :blush: , we do different stuff pretty regularly (including el doggy style), so that shouldn't be an issue.
However, maybe I do need to relax with the desire for a.m. sex... Seeing that my man is hardly an enthusiast.

I will still try to be more 'adventures' with times next cycle. Maybe even take half the week off work, so I can really relax and 'play' with the times. I dunno why I hadn't thought of that (i have a grip of vaca time just getting dusty)...

I just went to my second appointment of acupuncture. I felt so relieved to tell someone Im trying to conceive... (the acupuncturist). She was really happy for me, told me we'd avoid certain pressure points, and that she will focus on keeping me healthy and ready to start my journey... I think I love her, in a weird non-sexual 'I love needles all over my body' kinda way.

I am super glad that I never read about the times of day to BD. OH works nights, so I think trying to figure that all out would have stressed me out. :haha:

OH just sent me a text:

"It looks like 'the baby' drank all the milk. Do you mind picking some up on the way home?"
At least he hasn't commented on me eating more than he does. (He's a smart cookie.)(Mmm... cookie.):munch:

I really want to go get some fajitas tonight, but I'm trying to behave myself. Sigh.

OH just sent me a text:

"It looks like 'the baby' drank all the milk. Do you mind picking some up on the way home?"
At least he hasn't commented on me eating more than he does. (He's a smart cookie.)(Mmm... cookie.):munch:

BAAAHAHAHA! Too cute!

Me and OH go through milk like WE are babies...a matter of fact I was thinking about telling my OH to pick some up...Whisper...I drank the last of it this morning

Heehehehee! I love that! (so gunna use 'the baby did it' every chance i get!)

I was feeling pretty awesome today, very well rested, and much better with los cramps. I just finally finished the sandwich I got this morning, and.. ugh. Cramps are back. (Gas included, of course.)
You know, even if I am not pregnant, I hoped that the alignment and the Fertilaid would have made a big difference this cycle, regards pain. Horrible luck.

Man, Texas. Now I want a cookie. Wahhhhhhhhh...........................

Lilly, I am SO researching softcups!

You guys just reminded me of how me and OH always blame things on the cats! You ate all the chips? No, Sophia did it. Babe, why is your side of the bed all out of whack? Sophia did it! Sophia is our favorite to blame because she is the smallest and the least likely to be able to finish off anything! lol

***TMI***
I find that the softcups help with "leakage" as well. Especially if you have to get up and go do something, it really catches it. Not when you first put it in though :dohh: Now that is just a MESS! lmao But you could go shower and get dressed and not worry about messing up your knickers. Just take the cup out when it's more convienent and it's had time to catch everything. Like today....one reason i don't like morning sex before work is because I don't want to feel wet all day. But with the softcup in, it holds it in until I take it out. Ok, hope that wasn't too much TMI lol

Not TMI at all. Very helpful actually. I will purchase these softcups for next months. For sure. And I will not take them orally, promise.

Can I get them at Target?

I didn't see them at Target or Walmart...I found them at Long's which is CVS on the mainland. Last pack on the shelf! And they are called Instead Softcups...so I was looking at the labels to figure out the price and realized it said "Instead" not just Softcups. So just added that because it might help you find them if you called around for them or something. Oh and they are by the pads and tampons. That might seem like duh but I was first looking more towards the conception/contraception area

I got them at Taget once when they didn't have my tampon brand in stock. (Actually, it was kind of funny. The checker lady looked at them and at me and gave me a disgusted, disapproving look. I think she thought they were birth control. She sort of looked like one of those "contraceptives are eeeevil" types that we have too many of around here. I just stared her down and told her I didn't need a bag. :devil:)

OMG. Your story reminded me of living in Utah. KILL ME. What a morbid state to live in...
Really? U got those types of crazies in Texas?
I don't know that anyone has eve made me feel(or tried to) uncomfortable buying 'sexxy' stuff... Even the adult stores were totally nice and helpful when I've gone buy to find some funny/educational item to play with (eatable underwear, etc).

Cant imagine Texas now...

There aren't too many crazies (of that type) in Austin or the other cities, but the small towns can be... :wacko:

The Target lady was kind of old. I think she was just one of those people that doesn't know how to mind her own business. It made me laugh. She was upset over her (incorrect) assumptions.

I got them at Taget once when they didn't have my tampon brand in stock. (Actually, it was kind of funny. The checker lady looked at them and at me and gave me a disgusted, disapproving look. I think she thought they were birth control. She sort of looked like one of those "contraceptives are eeeevil" types that we have too many of around here. I just stared her down and told her I didn't need a bag. :devil:)

:rofl: I can totally imagine this whole scene!

I'm off! (work) Going home, I think I'll be taking a nap today, I'm pooped!

Talk to you ladies later :hugs:

Have a great night! I may go to sleep early myself - I didn't get a nap in at lunch.

Ditto. Im getting ready to leave el work also. Headn to el gym, to meet up with my man. It's leg-day! My favorite.

Talk to y'all in while.

:coffee: Buenos dias!

Yes. I am back on more regular coffee intake. I just can't... I am back to about 4 days a week, only my breakfast dose. Mind you, I do not drink soda or anything with caffeine, so I am not THAT bad over all. Right? :nope:

How's everyone?

Lilly should be packed and with one foot out the door!

Texas, I can hardly believe you are 2-3 weeks away from your first appt! WHAAaaaAAaat! So exciting. Yesterday I saw a lady on here with your EXACT dates! She also had an apple seed! And appears to have conceived at the same time as you... She was from Canada. I'm pretty sure I remember that correctly.

I will now begin the coffee ritual.... awww... mmmmmmm....

:coffee: Buenos dias!

Yes. I am back on more regular coffee intake. I just can't... I am back to about 4 days a week, only my breakfast dose. Mind you, I do not drink soda or anything with caffeine, so I am not THAT bad over all. Right? :nope:

How's everyone?

Lilly should be packed and with one foot out the door!

Texas, I can hardly believe you are 2-3 weeks away from your first appt! WHAAaaaAAaat! So exciting. Yesterday I saw a lady on here with your EXACT dates! She also had an apple seed! And appears to have conceived at the same time as you... She was from Canada. I'm pretty sure I remember that correctly.

I will now begin the coffee ritual.... awww... mmmmmmm....

I am so jealous of Lilly and her vacation. Also Snackimals and her coffee.

That is awesome about the lady with the same dates! I have met two other people with the same due date as me so far. It's kind of nice, because it helps me feel like what I'm going through is normal. I will have to go stalk this cycle twin... :flasher:

I'm still in high spirits, getting tired though seeing as how it's the end of the week. Plus, I slept lousy for some reason :shrug: Just kept waking up and tossing and turning. Of course my temp was sky high so I just discarded it since I had a hard time sleeping. I did do a quick OPK check just to make sure I wasn't missing a surge...and it was just a tiny bit darker than the day before. That kind of reassured me that I'm on the right track of not officially obsessing till tomorrow lol.

As for TTC, nothing special about today, tomorrow will be 1st official OPK and hopefully another morning BD session.

So your coffee habit...what if you tried every other day? Or if it's only 4 days...how about trying 3 days? this is instead of just trying to go as long as possible with out. So if you can go from 4 to 3...eventually 3 to 2. I was just thinking that will make things easier than stopping cold turkey when you get your BFP.

So your coffee habit...what if you tried every other day? Or if it's only 4 days...how about trying 3 days? this is instead of just trying to go as long as possible with out. So if you can go from 4 to 3...eventually 3 to 2. I was just thinking that will make things easier than stopping cold turkey when you get your BFP.

^^^What Lilly said. When I was cutting back, I switched to coffee every other day (tea on my off days, which had some caffeine, but less), then tea every day, then tea (or a soda... I'm bad) every other day. This is the first time I've ever been able to cut back on caffeine without getting terrible headaches.

For the past couple of weeks, I have been having a small amount of caffeine about every two days. I am having a hard time going lower than that and getting anything done (code, housework, etc.) though. But I'm *well* under 100mg a day at this point, and I don't think the baby wants me to be a martyr...

(That's right. The *baby* doesn't want me to be a martyr...)
:devil:

You know... When I worked at Starbucks there was this super skinny lady that use to go in. She was def not younger than 35, about 5'10, like a size 6 or 4. She went in just about once a week, sometime once every two. Suddenly I noticed she was pregnant. She got HUGE over night!
She still came in semi-regularly, she drank a quad-Americano (4 shots of espresso in hot water). I think the only time I didn't see her was about 2 months, then she came in WITH the babies! She had identical twin boys. I asked her casually about her pregnancy one day, and she just straight told me that she had a midwife, had her babies at home, and that she was told to carry-on with her usual diet, limiting her caffeine by at least half (she said she ONLY had caffeine when she came in, no more coffee at home). Also, they told her NO decaf- which I kinda knew, because the chemicals they use to strip caffeine from coffee beans is way worse for your health then actual coffee. So, she was told no caffeinated drinks other than coffee- as its caffeine is natural, and keep it limited...

I've been thinking about her. Note: her boys were adorable! I dunno what I want to do with this coffee stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->