[CLOSED GROUP] TTC to 1st diaper - Welcome Freya! Congrats to fezzle!

I have been following you ladies for so long.. you original three are hilariously funny... I appreciate your post.. and even though I cant join this thread because I have an almost 14 year old.. <-- yikes.. lol.. this does feel like my first time actually ttc..

I got pregnant with my son at 17 with an "opps I am pregnant".. and had a Miscarriage (3/2011) I wasn't trying to conceive there either.. but very happy... I am 32 and DH is 34 .. this is my first time ttc and actually learning all about CM, Ovulation testers, body temps..

Anyways I wanted to say .. thanks.. and Good luck!!!!

Hi Spanishtwist! :hi: You stalker, you! :haha:

Well, now your situation is a little different with your son not being in that age range that makes us all broody! But like I was telling Mrs A, hearing some people talk about already having kids can really bother some people and the TTC#1 is supposed to be a safe haven from that.

I don't know if we should have an all or nothing environment here or exceptions for ladies like yourself. I think us original 3 will have a private meeting and discuss it. There used to be a 4th that was our door keeper :grr::argh:

Honestly, I never thought about this because I didn't even think anyone with kids would WANT to join us. :dohh: But I'm sure it's a definite no for ladies with children under 10.

To be continued....:coffee:

You can differentiate between children under 10? Now that I'm sure is discriminative! Children are children whether they're 2, 12 or 16!

I said I don't know! All I was saying is that for most women, we look at the little ones and think awww man, what's wrong with me, why can't I have one....I don't think I've ever looked at a 14yr old and thought that! lmao

Like I said, it's probably better to just go all or nothing. It really bothers some people to hear other people talk about their LO's. That's all I'm saying.

We started this group looking for people in the same situation as us...30-something, FIRST child. With that being said, we aren't going to argue about it.

Wasn't arguing, don't wanna join young immature people with the mindset of jealousy when they don't have something someone else has, we're all in the same boat ttc, whether that be number 1 or 16, I don't think it fair that even if you were looking for people "the same" as you that when someone "different" asks to join your chat, as that's really all it is, you say no! To me that's just like saying your not in our "gang" as your not the same as us, in the school playground. The fact that you say your 30 something appals me.

Hopefully you wouldn't teach your children the same tactics!
:grr:

Mrs A, thank you for proving that some people that already have their number #1 are insensitive to our plight and don't understand or no longer remember what's it's like when you are trying so hard and nothing is working. Thankfully for us you now don't want to join our thread anyway and we can move on :thumbup: Good luck finding a more welcoming thread :flower:

Moving on....it has been decided, to keep it fair across the board...this is a TTC #1 thread - meaning those of us here do not have any children (being pregnant, MCs, stillbirths, etc do not count, I hope that sounds ok, I'm trying to be as sensitive as possible to ladies that have been or are in those situations).

Many hugs to our current members and I hope this encounter hasn't been too uncomfortable for anyone and we can continue our fun, happy thread. :hugs:

I'm sorry but I agree we are ladies who are over 30 and ttc our first child be it we have been trying for 1 cycle or 1 year we are all in the same boat with the same worries & struggles of will we actually ever have a child

Lilly wasn't trying to discriminate or upset anyone but the title of the thread does clearly state ttc #1 buddies over 30

Sorry you feel you are being discriminated towards Mrs A and I hope you find a thread with ladies who are in the same position as you on trying to conceive a sibling for your precious one :thumbup:

Sorry if that sounded a bit ranty

So tired up at 6.30am Saturday morning as I just do not sleep well at the inlaws :grr: zzzzzzzz

So AF gone that was short & sweet now to wait for O

Cool. Now we know where you're at in your cycle :)

I do chart snackimals the link is at the bottom of my siggy :thumbup: I will add my chart back at some point I was just finding AF hard to deal with being ticking past the 6 months marker but I am starting to feel better :thumbup:

Now to get dh on board for this cycle he is wanting to give this cycle a break but hoping to persuade him otherwise hey it worked last cycle :haha:

Hope you are doing well :hugs:

Lilly when do you go on vacation?

Totally understandable... I know how I feel when I see pregnant women ... :growlmad: or when I get invited to baby showers :nope: ... I can't do it!! Because I want it so bad ... I have a teenager ,,, yes! But it's something about a baby ,, and because I want one soo bad ... It makes me mad that I (dare I say it) get jealous!!!:shrug: ....

Wish you all good luck!,,,

Boy I missed a lot helping family move all day!

Thanks for stalking Spanishtwist! I hope you'll continue to stalk, and maybe pop in and keep us updated every once in a while?

twag i am technically on vacation woohoo lol but we dont fly out till monday.

Spanishtwist, thank you so much for being understanding! :hug: Have you made your own journal yet? if so or if not, let us know when you do...I'll be sure to stalk :winkwink:

&#61185;AFM, me and OH have been cleaning today, getting ready for Monday. A friend will be coming to check on the cats while we are gone so i just want the house to be in tiptop shape.

As for TTC, opks are still pretty light *pout* I was hoping for an almost there by today. Im now thinking the 11th or 12th...so a made in oregon baby it is! lol

Dang. People got so much to say, and time to invest... Wow.

I am in in love with Spanishtwist! What an awesome and fierce lady! All my respects! Hope to see you around, and please do stalk.

-plus, we also got journals! Hit me up!

Lil! It's Oregan sexy dust for u!

Also, Twag: I'm an absolute moron at reading your charts. So, the CD and DPO updates help slow learned like me :)

Hi morning ladies :hi: so it is Mothers Day here in the UK today so...........

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

I know technically we are not mothers but we will be :thumbup:

So cd6 here I hate this bit just after AF such a bore :coffee: I didn't temp this morning just couldn't be bothered :dohh: but no biggy!!

Ooo an oregan baby sexy dust sexy dust :dust:

I have a journal anyone is welcome to join I have a mixed bag of friends on bnb ladies that are WTT, LTTC, Preggo, ones that I have known since WTT through their ttc through their pregnancy & soon ttc#2 - they are all dear to me :flower:

But I am so grateful to have found you ladies that I can go through my ttc journey with :hugs:

Ok so no Mother's Day card from my furbabies but I did get to my auntie on Mother's Day from my niece & nephew so sweet :cloud9:

Just posted my journal.. Thanks for the suggestion.. I had a bad .. sad day yesterday and this writing "Therapy just helped me by vomiting all of my feeling out.. Just in case you are a fellow stalker like me.. its titled... ~~~>>> TTC~ after all this time... Mother of a teenager and miscarriage on 3/24/2011...

Thanks for the Sexy dust! Haven't checked my opk today, yet. But my temp took a little dip...so I'm hoping the opk will be darker. Or my temp could just be an a-hole...who knows lol.

One day till we fly to Oregon! I'm getting excited and nervous, this will be my first time meeting the inlaws :wacko: Luckily we do talk over the phone so I hope that will help things not be uncomfortable. I'm more of an introvert whereas OH and his family are definitely more friendly, vocal, and outgoing. I'm going to try my best to just relax and try to act as if I'm around my own family :thumbup:

Happy Mother's Day Twag :hugs: Last year I got cards "from" my furbabies...stuffed animals and a balloon! OH is so cute :kiss:

I hate the tww leading up to OV...I think that is even worse then the 2ww till testing. At least in the testing 2ww you can think "what if" and attribute everything to possibly being pregnant lol.

Great temp dip I reckon O is just around the corner for you :dust::sex:

Hi all! I am 33 and my husband and I are ttc #1 too. We have been together for almost 12 years and married for 6. We only recently started trying, and I'm learning so much from these forums. I always thought this would be easy and almost immediate, but I'm realizing that's not generally the case. Wishing the best of luck to you all! :flower:

Hi Ameli and welcome to the thread! :flower:

So where are you in your cycle? Tell us what all have you tried so far.

Hi Ameli and welcome to the thread! :flower:

So where are you in your cycle? Tell us what all have you tried so far.

Thanks, LillyTame! I am 6-7 dpo right now and hopeful. My cycle is normally 28 and AF is due on the 19th. We haven't been trying long, but I used an OPK for this cycle, which I found frustrating. Still not sure if I ovulated or not, or perhaps just did the tests at the wrong time, or with diluted urine. I have been paying attention to CM and my cycle length. From what I've read, it sounds like I should be temping. I will try that next cycle if this doesn't turn out to be our month.

Good luck with your trip to meet the in-laws! I'm sure it will go great!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->