• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[[Closed]] Let's ring in 2014 and see those BFP's!!

Amelia- you do not have to tone it down, I have never gone through a miscarriage and am so sorry you have. Maybe you should talk to your Dr. Are you on thyroid medicine? I'm just curious my neighbor has thyroid problems and is thinking about ttc.
Oh Morgan. I don't consider adoption giving up really, I'm just thinking about other options. My kids don't have to be mine biologically to be mine. My mom's cousins are adopted because my great aunt couldn't have children. So since I know infertility runs in my family my aunt was on hormone treatments to conceive. Something I'm no keen on. I am keeping my options open.

it doesnt mean it's the answer, but clomid's not cutting it. esp if you are having a late O or annovulatory month.

Amelia I know how much your hurting, I can't even say it gets easier because it hasn't to me. Bitter, hurt, anger, self loathing are some of the words that describe it!

Amelia- you do not have to tone it down, I have never gone through a miscarriage and am so sorry you have. Maybe you should talk to your Dr. Are you on thyroid medicine? I'm just curious my neighbor has thyroid problems and is thinking about ttc.
Oh Morgan. I don't consider adoption giving up really, I'm just thinking about other options. My kids don't have to be mine biologically to be mine. My mom's cousins are adopted because my great aunt couldn't have children. So since I know infertility runs in my family my aunt was on hormone treatments to conceive. Something I'm no keen on. I am keeping my options open.

I'm on thyroid meds - 150 mg per day and stable for about 4 months now. I can't not take it. When I get preggo they monitor me every 2 - 4 weeks because the baby gets all the thyroid related stuff from the mother and it means that as I put on weight and as the baby pulls I become deficient and fast... not enough thyroid for the baby = mental problems (fun!), too much and = heart problems/damage for the mother. Tell your friend to get stable before she gets preg and to make sure she TTC under guidance of an endocrinologist who knows what the fuck they are talking about. I wasted a year working with a doc who really had no idea and took for ever to dial my meds in.

Yeah, that is what I was thinking. I am going to try fermera this last cycle and then probably take a ttc break. See if losing weight helps me ovulate on my own so I wont need meds. Maybe spend 4-5 months NTNP and really focus on the weight loss. I just need to switch things up. I feel like I am in a rut.

BB....
We should start a group... oh wait you did already BECAUSE YOU ARE A BLOODY LEGEND xx

Nichole- I agree w/ Mirolee, be pushy, it's your body and there are options that can be tried before resorting to invasive things and/or throwing in the towel. Research your heart out.. I know it hurts, I can't even imagine how SICK OF IT you are.. I swear I might drive off the road like I almost did for Mirolee when I wake up to the post that you've got your much-deserved BFP. It can happen, just keep trucking along love <3

Amelia- I know exactlyyyy how you feel. I only ever knew my kid while he was in my belly. I got to know him, his schedules, talked to him, bought stuff, blah blah, and then everything just came crashing down. It hurts like hell.. and heck there were days I sat in the shower too wanting to just die, wanting to escape that awful pain in my chest, sobbing because that was the only place I could let it out without my mascara running all over everything. DH didn't get it, he felt guilt and wanted to die more than I did.. But he was mine and I knew him, every day I woke up and knew him and he was my baby and my gosh no one but the mother will ever understand that awful feeling. You have to give yourself time to hit that rock-bottom spot, say ok I feel SH**TY!, now I am going to work up from here. I think being alone allows you to have that pity party (not good wording, but you know just to be able to GET IT OUT) that you need. To really grieve for that little life and show them- look little bean, this mama has NOT forgotten about you. Things just didn't work out, and that is in whatever "Creator's" hands that you believe in. Mother nature, whatever. It SUCKS and horrid things happen to the best people so that we are pushed to the edge, tested to show how strong we are. The trick is not to let it push you OVER. Say hey, eff you, I'm not gonna let you break me.

I think losing weight (even though you are beautiful I've seen FB proof!!), if it makes you feel better, is a good idea. I guess just focus on that for a month or so. Get down to where you'd like to be and stay healthy after that. And ovulate. And live with your darling and BD in the bed you share whenever you need, have your "mobile lab" of pee sticks ;), and just do this the right way, stress-free, together. I'm praying things go swell for you, no one deserves this. Or to feel like something you did caused this, bc that's just not true. Life just throws us hella curveballs sometimes. (Here to talk whenever, I've felt as low as you feel and I would love to help you through) <3

I'm a wreck. I've been crying all day. My cat is so sick. His liver enzymes are through the roof. He has a mass in his small bowel. I'm at the specialty vet now waiting for an ultrasound. I'm so afraid that he's going to die on me. He is like my baby. I've had him since he was 5 weeks old. He sleeps with me every night, says "bye" when we leave, greets us at the door...I am a fucking mess.

Oh Rachel :hugs: :hugs: I know how it feels. I recently had to put my kitty Onyx to sleep. I had found her at 5 days old in my shed with her siblings. A few weeks ago she got into anti-freeze somehow apparently, when we ran her blood found out her kidneys were in full failure and the vet said that was the only thing he knew that would cause such bad results :( It was soooo hard. I really hope your baby gets better <3 <3

Thanks. He's 8. He's a healthy cat. Normally. I've already shelled out $800 today. I'll break the bank if I have to. I can't even fathom putting him down. I must look like a freak bawling my eyes out here. Most of it is bc I love the cat, some is because I am hormonal. I just can't stop thinking the worst. I just hope it's not a type of cancer and they tell me there's nothing they can do. I hope that they can do a surgery and make it all go away.

So sorry Rachel, I can't even imagine if that were my pup in your position I'd be a mess too!! I ttly get how they're your "baby" and will pray for good news. Will you know today what's the problem? Ugh FX'd he gets better, that is so awful..

I hope he is okay. Putting down pets are the worst. We put down our lab collie cross a few years ago. It was so sad.

Hope your cat is ok :hugs:

Ah Girls I'm so excited. In the 7 and a half years Hubby and I have been together we've never had a holiday, we've had the odd day here and there but not a proper holiday. Our friends have asked us if we want to go halves on a break away to Center Parcs. We've worked out money and think we can do it so if we can all get time off work we are going for 4 nights at the end of April! I think the break will do us the world of good!!

Hope your cat is ok :hugs:

Ah Girls I'm so excited. In the 7 and a half years Hubby and I have been together we've never had a holiday, we've had the odd day here and there but not a proper holiday. Our friends have asked us if we want to go halves on a break away to Center Parcs. We've worked out money and think we can do it so if we can all get time off work we are going for 4 nights at the end of April! I think the break will do us the world of good!!

Time together is so special! Congrats on planning the vacation!!! :happydance:

Thanks. It should be good. The pools and activities look great. It's only a UK break but hey it's still a break! There will be us and Tristan and our friends and their 2 little girls.

We are looking at Sherwood Forest with these - https://www.centerparcs.co.uk/?view=full

Yeah I'll know today. They just finished. Waiting on the dr....

Hi everyone, I finally made it over to the new thread! So sorry for those of you that are frustrated. I never got pregnant on femara but my re does not even prescribe clomid anymore so I would definitely try to switch.

Rachel- so sorry your car is sick. I hope they find out the issue and get em better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->