[[Closed]] Let's ring in 2014 and see those BFP's!!

I'm so sorry bb, cry it out and keep trying...you WILL get your BFP, we're all here for you :hugs:

Nichole, getting back on a diet and exercise routine is exactly what I am doing to see if I will start ovulating on my own too...whats your MFP name? mine is btait9, friend me and we can keep eachother motivated!!

Rock bottom literally feels about a stone throw away :cry:

We understand how you feel. It's an emotional roller coaster and it's always worst right at the beginning of the cycle. It's ok to cry. Give it a few days and you'll be TTC again. <3

It's just so crap :cry: I just can't seem to drag myself out of this hole. I'm being a crap wife, crap mum and a crap friend! This loss and TTC has totally taken over my life. I'm trying so so hard for it not to but I can't stop it. It's destroyed the person I was. Today is probably worse because AF is due tomorrow but I'm so angry at everything and everyone. The people closest are getting the brunt of it :(

bb have you tried meditation, or working out or counselling? Sometimes I find that when I'm in those moods if I just do something to clear my mind it makes it easier on the people around me.

Rock bottom literally feels about a stone throw away :cry:

We understand how you feel. It's an emotional roller coaster and it's always worst right at the beginning of the cycle. It's ok to cry. Give it a few days and you'll be TTC again. <3

It's just so crap :cry: I just can't seem to drag myself out of this hole. I'm being a crap wife, crap mum and a crap friend! This loss and TTC has totally taken over my life. I'm trying so so hard for it not to but I can't stop it. It's destroyed the person I was. Today is probably worse because AF is due tomorrow but I'm so angry at everything and everyone. The people closest are getting the brunt of it :(

Oh BB I wish I could give you a big bear hug right now and cry with you. Sweetie, no words can make you feel better but please now that we are here for you. <3

Marie thank you :)

Brittney I am thinking of joining the gym. Something else to focus on I guess. I wouldn't even know how to meditate :lol: I don't think I need counselling, I only feel this bad right near AF and whilst AF is here so it will be my hormones heightening it all.

Thanks for your support. It really does mean a lot.

I am so sorry you are feeling this way bb :hugs: I wish I could take everyone's pain away :-(

Deciding to stop ttc is a bittersweet freedom. I am still sad but a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I am still hoping we get lucky with ntnp but who knows.

I am so sorry you are feeling this way bb :hugs: I wish I could take everyone's pain away :-(

Deciding to stop ttc is a bittersweet freedom. I am still sad but a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I am still hoping we get lucky with ntnp but who knows.

my fingers are crossed for you. much love and hope for a surprise bfp!

So sorry about AF, BB! Join a gym, for sure. It is the BEST therapy! The endorphon high i get from working out makes me a different person, truly.

Nichole, I hope NTNP does the trick! !

Bb, it's so hard to go on after a loss. I'm so sorry. It gets better.

Amanda...I'm so jealous of your "soul cycling" I wish I had one near me! I did try out the spinning bike at my gym last night, I don't know if I had told you ladies I was so bummed to leave my last gym because of the awesome spinning classes BUT the new gym has these individual spinning bikes with a screen and you can choose a spinning class ranging in times, intensity and there is an instructor that leads you through a video. It was pretty cool I thought lol...

Day 2 and I've stuck to my healthy eating and exercising...I made fish tacos last night and they were sooooo good...didn't realize what I was missing out on never eating fish tacos before!

I only eat tuna. I really wish I liked fish! Some of the recipes sound amazing! I've managed day 2 back on plan!

Feeling a little better now, Hubby is home from work which is always a bonus!

AF hasn't arrived yet but sure with that dip tonight she will be right on time tomorrow!

Amanda...I'm so jealous of your "soul cycling" I wish I had one near me! I did try out the spinning bike at my gym last night, I don't know if I had told you ladies I was so bummed to leave my last gym because of the awesome spinning classes BUT the new gym has these individual spinning bikes with a screen and you can choose a spinning class ranging in times, intensity and there is an instructor that leads you through a video. It was pretty cool I thought lol...

Day 2 and I've stuck to my healthy eating and exercising...I made fish tacos last night and they were sooooo good...didn't realize what I was missing out on never eating fish tacos before!

I'm truly obsessed. I've become friends with the instructors, too, which has made it even more fun. Spin is amazing, too. It's such an exhilerating workout, and if you push yourself, it can burn around 500-700 calories per hour ride. The individual spin bikes with screens sound way cool!

Now I'm confused! TMI - I have just been to the toilet and now have slight EWCM. The same thing happened CD22 but I didn't add it. If I add it FF moves my O day on one making me 11DPO meaning AF due Friday. Do I keep the EWCM in or just add as a note? I have no definate signs from when I O'd this month so can't even be sure!

I usually get sorry boobs after O and I didn't have sore boobs until CD15 which would match up with the date FF just gave me!?

Sorry bb, I've got no advice for this...I have random EWCM throughout my crazy cycles

I'd add it as a note, I have had some throughout the tww. But when I add it it makes my chart funky. I wish we had soul cycle, or even a decent gym.

Good luck bb and Katrina!! I hope you all get your miracles this month.

Thinking and praying for everyone else that all your dreams come true!

BB- FF can be so damn confusing sometimes! Constantly changing O dates!!! I would just keep in mind you could have O'd from one date to another which would make AF due over the course of however many days.. so you at least know when she is for sure late if she doesn't show!!

^^ I really hope that made sense lmao.

And Katrina I think your chart is looking pretty damn good ;)

I love love love spinning. I'm still doing it 3x a week. Just not as intense, but I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->