[[Closed]] Let's ring in 2014 and see those BFP's!!

Can you link me to the journal? I was looking for it and can't find it!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/l...1-stage-3-endo-slightly-high-prolactin-6.html

Tested again this morning. Test no different so must be crap tests :( I presume AF will be here bang on time!

BB, don't give up. If you think you see something, then test again. Pictures often don't do justice. My first couple days of BFP's were kinda hard to see I think. FX for you!

My fingers are crossed so tightly for you BB!!

Yay STG, goodluck with the egg retrieval!

AFM, I have a serious case of the "mondays" even though its Tuesday, I didn't have to work yesterday so I'm just annoyed at everything today lol. Also, so many preggo announcements this weekend on FB, I told dh last night that I might deactivate it (I don't think I will, I think I was just having one of those days where you feel a little down)...he was so sweet and told me that when our time comes its going to be so special and we're going to really be able to enjoy it and not worry about anything else but our baby...he also promised to go along with every crazy idea I have so my pregnancy is extra special lol

Katrina, when are you going to start testing??

Good question I don't have any tests besides my answer one. So I might test on Friday at 10 Dpo, or I might just wait it out. I hate testing.

Awww DH sounds so sweet and excited Brittney!

BB- I agree, you are NOT OUT YET!!!!!!

Katrina- possible implantation dip at 5dpo??? FX FX!!!

Lol Cassidy your a great cheerleader. I'm thinking fallback but we will see.

^It's looking really reliable at least Katrina.. cd14 O is always nice! I say implantation today or maybe later if that temp keeps dipping ;)

FX Katrina!! I really really want to see all of you ladies get your BFP's this month!!

Hi ladies! How's it been going for everyone? I'm in the middle of af right now myself. Didn't get my last round of Clomid. I felt like there was no point. I haven't lost any weight so idk if I'm going to o on my own this month or not. I should get back on my diet and exercise. It always makes me feel better.

Good luck to everyone!

Nice to hear from you :)

Eurgh temp dipped this morning so looks like AF will be here bang on time! Why O why do I let myself get my hopes up and use those awful tests :(

Nichole! So glad to hear from you!! I'm sorry about AF. :( Diet and exercise helped me a TON the first time around. I hope it helps you, too. It definitely made me feel better.

BB, I'm sorry. You're not out til the witch shows though. If we didn't get our hopes up, we wouldn't be able to do this month in and month out I don't think. FX for you!

I'm not sure I can do it anymore :( Currently sat in tears after ripping Hubby's head off about working overtime! Honestly what the hell!? My body not only fucked up on growing another baby but it's also trying to fuck up my whole life aswell!! Great big snotty tearful mess!!!! :cry:

Sorry about af Nichole. But it's good to hear from you.
I'm sorry Bb, but your not out yet.

Rock bottom literally feels about a stone throw away :cry:

We understand how you feel. It's an emotional roller coaster and it's always worst right at the beginning of the cycle. It's ok to cry. Give it a few days and you'll be TTC again. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->