[[Closed]] Let's ring in 2014 and see those BFP's!!

She told him to calm down and he did. but it's ridiculous he was acting like a child. Dh and I made chicken fajitas tonight. And have some chicken baking for tomorrow.

I made pizza. I get one dough from the store and make two pizzas. OH almost ate almost all of his. I had three pieces and now my belly hurts. But pizza is soooo good, ya know? You always feel like you can have one more slice.

I have a feeling this cycle is going to drag....

So, what do you girls think about me stopping Clomid? I ovulate naturally on my own so I'm not really sure I need it. Doctor originally said it should help move OD up closer to CD14 but I haven't read anything about that. I must confess, I love the 10% chance of twins factor but, other than that, I don't see why I should continue on it. I will take them this cycle but, I don't know. Have you girls read anything about it helping shorten the follicular phase?

I also ovulated on my own.... Eventually. On my own, it was like day 30, 40, or later. So does it shorten the follicular phase? Oh yes def. it also helps produces heartier eggs, so sometimes you may ovulate, but weakly, so your progesterone doesn't boost the way it should. Obv it's your call, you know your body the best.

Oh wow that's good to know! Thanks! :)

How are you feeling these days, Mirolee? :)

Sorry Marie I don't know much about Clomid.

AFM - Temp has gone back up.
FF says possibly Triphasic on CD20.
Up twice in the night to wee.
Boobs very sore.
This mornings test unreadable. I scratched it with my nail because there was fluff on it! :dohh:

I think I see something but may be the scratch plus I've awful for light lines like Cassidy!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/B03069A5-34E8-4694-85A7-2CAFAC71F9A4_zpsiypgdscp.jpg

2nd wee of the day. Again I think I can see something but I always have bad luck with tests!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/5152EDBF-D0EA-4410-823D-D766A71AB5FB_zpszoetbhcr.jpg

Hey I think I see a shadow too?!?! Maybe yesterday was implantation and you need another day.. FX'd SO HARD BB!! That chart looks insanely awesome too.. [-o<

I don't see anything but your chart looks very promising!!! :)

Bb I don't know if I see anything either but I love your chart.

Bb, I dont, BUT your chart looks amazing! ! I would say test again tomorrow or the next day for sure!

I think I see the start of something, hopefully not just line eye....you're still only 10dpo though so hopefully it turns into something! Your chart is looking fab!

fx'd BB!! I don't see anything but like Morgan said maybe yesterday was implantation and its too early to show up on a test.

I hope so! Is anyone else close to testing?

Just been to the Doctors about my reoccurring headaches. I'm to go back for blood tests. I also mentioned my bladder problems, she took a sample to send to the lab and found blood and protein in it.

Also, the hospital never told my Doctor I had miscarried!!!!!!

marie, i feel awesome. better than awesome. i feel.... liberated. thanks for asking!

Fx Katrina!!

Bb, that's crazy. Poor poor communications for sure!

Marie, I would go with your gut. I have to say I think I was having weak O's before clomid if at all. Fx for you!

STG, if you are still following, would love an update!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->