• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[[Closed]] Let's ring in 2014 and see those BFP's!!

Ugh I hate cleaning out the fridge! I just did that Thursday night. Ha.

Way to go on the weight loss Britt!

Katrina, it's hard to say. Depends what your doctor's practice is, and probably how well he/she knows you and your issues. FX for you!! I hope it's easy.

Congrats BB! :) <3

Afm, funny because I've been meaning to clean my fridge. lol :)
Went to a local kumquat festival today. Lots of yummy things to enjoy but I've had a tummy ache all day. Didn't even have lunch or dinner, no appetite. Ache is gone but still no hunger. OD is around the corner, felt "phanthom" OD twinges which means within a week it will happen. Here we go again!

Night night!

What is a kumquat? I've heard of them, but I don't know what they are. FX for this to be THE cycle for you!!

I'm ignoring it. Lol it's jumped last month right before af so I'm going to pretend I don't see it.

Katrina, this month's spike looks different though. It went back up to those nice post ov temps. Last month's spiked but stayed on the low side. Hoping for the best for you!

I agree with Marie, this month's chart looks different. FX that it is different for a wonderful reason!

Keeping everything crossed for you Katrina!!! I really wanna see that BFP!!!!

I'm blaming Dh cuddling last night, I'm such a pessimist.

I would love to see a test although I know how hard we avoid to test, holding out as long as possible. How long is your luteal phase, typically?

14 days or so. But my temp dropped so you think I should still test?

Well I tested anyway. Bfn as to be expected af will probably be here tomorrow.

so sorry Katrina, but at least you can look forward to speaking with the DR and finally getting some answers :hugs:

It's okay I wasn't expecting anything. But since one comes with my opks I might as well use it.
It's so cold here, I hate winter! We got more snow yesterday and the county closed the roads last night. Blizzard conditions so of course Dh had to work today. Even though the main road he takes to get there was drifted shut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->