[CLOSED]***Lucky LTTTC Testers***

Yes, my period is supposed to arrive Sunday but I have no normal af symptoms. Was going to test Monday. Thanks for the feedback! Fingers crossed

A line a line!! I see a line! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

And uh *clears throat* DH and I are still in the honeymoon period so the rabbit-ness :bunny: :bunny: is to be expected. But after going at it every day (sometimes a couple times a day) last cycle during my fertile period we were both wiped out! hahaha this cycle we're trying out Pre Seed for the first time and well, despite promising each other that we'd go every other day rather than every day it's looking like we're going to be having another marathon... :blush: the Pre Seed helps a LOT even when I've got EWCM of my own, and has helped keep me from getting sore.

I see it Amber!! :thumbup: Congratulations!! :happydance:

:shrug:But now I don't know what to do:dohh: Do we count you as our 1st BFP? Or do you technically belong to June? What do you girls think?

LillyTame: been married since 2008 and actively trying since 2010

How is everyone doing this weekend? We are right around the corner from July!

I'm still waiting to ov so my date is gonna change...now I have to wait even longer to test grrrrrr!

You'll get there, Lilly!!!

But I completely understand your frustration. I'm questioning whether or not I did actually ovulate. Temps seem really low, but also other cycles were at 6 AM and not 5 AM, like this one. Plus I'm a slow-riser temp-wise. So we're continuing the EOD until further notice, just to make sure.

And I'm tired. Like got hit by a truck tired. And it's almost 3 PM and I haven't even started the work I wanted to get done this weekend. Feels like my body needs a day off, but I don't have the time to take one until we leave next Thursday.

I've had slow rise cycles too...ugh so frustrating and then I get all optimistic if the next one is a quick rise lol well so far neither has lead to a bfp :roll:

Hi ladies!!

My houseguest left yesterday so....it's a pretty darn good day for me....I just feel so "liberated". I feel like ME again! Like I don't have to be "on" or hosting. I think my favorite thing has been bein able to just walk around my own house in a t shirt and no bra!!! Hahahaa! So...my fertility app says I'm due Friday but for some reason because of how late I o'd I'm pretty sure it's coming Saturday (the date of my girlfriends weddings. Which sucks because ill be SO bloated so I won't want to wear anything "too fitted"...but I can drink!?! So that'll be fun! Hahahaa)

Today I'm off with hubby and dd to go pick out some accessories for her new room and then I'm off to spend the day at my sisters. Then tomorrow ill get up early...get the bfn over with and then I'm off to the SPA for the day with my girlfriends. Getting a massage and eating lots and get to swim and hot tub. Can't wait!

Oh and....I've never done acupuncture myself but...the science of why it works...I totally buy it an know so man people who have had acupuncture help other areas so......I'd be ALL for it!!

It's official - I'm 3 DPO and ALL THE FF DETECTORS AGREE! I don't think that's ever happened before. Official test date is definitely July 11th. Will likely start testing around 7-8 DPO (even though I know it's highly unlikely to get a BFP that early), just to keep my mind settled. PLEASE keep your FX for me as this is my only chance for a birthday BFP for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->