[CLOSED]***Lucky LTTTC Testers***

Hi Ladies! Can I join? I'll be testing on July 20. Fingers crossed this month because I just had a HSG on Monday. Hoping it helped "clear the cobwebs" and we'll finally get our BFP!

I'm going to be a little daring and go ahead and say my updated "official" test date will be July 11th (14 DPO), though I'm sure I'll be testing as early as 10 DPO. Between the super positive OPK last night (most recent one was only have the intensity of the control) making me certain the surge has passed, and probably ovulation pain since 5 AM, and now, have sensitive (almost itchy) nipples - going to bet today is O-day. Will see what things look like over the next few days to be sure, but my body is definitely voting for today!

Welcome MItoDC.....hopefully now that everything is running at capacity your bfp is just around the corner!!!! :)

Clandestine....you dare devil you...hahahhahahaa......ya i gotta say it sounds like your body is yelling... HEY GUESS WHAT...I OVULATED!!!" HAHAHHAHAHHAHA..

I think that's exactly what my silly body is doing! And the nipple thing... not only is it weird, they are like reddish-purple, if that's not just crazy TMI. Definitely an increase of blood flow!

Well THAT'S a good thing clandestine!!!

Speaking if tmi......ok...I'm really not sure what's going on but..my vajay jay has been throbbing ALL day!!!!! It is SO strange. I told dh I think we must have done a bit to much bding or something...hahaha I think we broke it!!!!!! Haaaahahaa

Talking about a throbbing VJ, how do you ladies handle BD'ing so much? I can handle maybe 2 days 3 days max, but after that I am like in pain. I have to take like 3 days off or more depending on how I feel.

Well apparently my throbbing vajay jay tells me I don't handle it very well!!! Lmao!!

But usually we do it like 2 days..take a day break and do it a few days...most is 3 days in a row but by 3 days after o.....dh and I are DONE!! Lmao we need like a good week to recover! Hahaha..

:wave: Welcome to the July Testers Thread MItoDC! I will put you down for the 20th :thumbup:

Lots of sticky dust to you! Sure hope that HSG helps :dust:

Hello Miracle! I will add you to the 10th :thumbup: Welcome to the forum as well, hope you find the ladies around here to be very helpful and supportive! How long have you been TTC?

Don't worry MIZZYD...it's NEXT WEEK! :happydance: I swear back on the 7th when I started this thread, I thought July would NEVER get here lol...but now we are less than a week away...but I still haven't OV'd anyway :dohh:

@Lilly: your O is coming, I'm sure of it!

@MIZZYD: we've had super marathons before, I hadn't thought it was that weird until today's thread updates... more TMI, I guess... there's a lot of natural lubrication going on in this house. I've had a bruised cervix here and there, but generally, things work out quite nicely for us. Also we make sure both of us make it to the finish line. I'm wondering if chulie's throbbing is a symptom of too much blood flow without a big enough release?

@MIZZYD: we've had super marathons before, I hadn't thought it was that weird until today's thread updates... more TMI, I guess... there's a lot of natural lubrication going on in this house. I've had a bruised cervix here and there, but generally, things work out quite nicely for us. Also we make sure both of us make it to the finish line. I'm wondering if chulie's throbbing is a symptom of too much blood flow without a big enough release?

Ya but I usually do finish every time?? And we haven't bd since Monday....would it take 3 days?? Or maybe because we've been doing it so much and took a break y body's in like.....withdrawal??? Lmao?????? Omg this is the most hilarious conversation ever!!!

Sorry to butt into your conversation...can you please add me to July 26th?

:hi: Hi Hopethisyear! Welcome and we don't mind at all! You have been added to the 26th :thumbup:

IDK Chulie, lol. But it has happened to me before as well, DH tells me that is bc we need to BD more and the VJ will get used to it, haha.

Ya but I usually do finish every time?? And we haven't bd since Monday....would it take 3 days?? Or maybe because we've been doing it so much and took a break y body's in like.....withdrawal??? Lmao?????? Omg this is the most hilarious conversation ever!!!

Resisting the urge to make crazy inappropriate jokes right now....

I agree, it sounds like withdrawal. :)

when I felt a weird tingling behind my belly button yesterday I decided to use a cheap dollar tree test about an hour ago. Do you see a faint line?

12dpo.jpg

@clandestine...hahahahaha hahaa!!! I love inappropriate jokes!!! Good news is the insane throbbing is gone today!! Although we went and saw the new superman movie last night.....I dunno...that definitely didnt help the throbbing! Bahahahaa! God that man in beautiful!!

Amber I totally see a line!!! Congrats!

I also saw the Superman movie last night. I agree, he is handsome.
Amber: I also see a very super light line. Will you be testing again??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->