[CLOSED]***Lucky LTTTC Testers***

CD18 now, still no signs of CM, but I read somewhere that after a 37 day cycle ovulation can come during CD-20-25. So FX =) I am going to start reading "Don't Sweat The Small Stuff" along with "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" I am now into my 2nd week of feeling exhausted, I sleep a good 8+ hours per night, but still so tired when I wake up, hoping it is not depression, but I don't feel sad, lol.

CD18 now, still no signs of CM, but I read somewhere that after a 37 day cycle ovulation can come during CD-20-25. So FX =) I am going to start reading "Don't Sweat The Small Stuff" along with "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" I am now into my 2nd week of feeling exhausted, I sleep a good 8+ hours per night, but still so tired when I wake up, hoping it is not depression, but I don't feel sad, lol.

That's good to know :thumbup: My last cycle was 38 days and I don't usually OV till 20-23 with my regular 33-34 day cycles. On CD21 now, OPK was sooo negative yesterday! :coffee:

Damn, we have some weird cycles this time after our perfectly synced ones last time.

My cycle is already starting to freak me out... I'm CD7 of a 28 day cycle and last night I suddenly got EWCM and today I've got bad pains and cramps on my left side. I know that after a CP I could have a screwed up cycle for a few months but I'm honestly feeling a little scared today about potentially falling pregnant again so soon after losing the first...

I've read quite a few success stories from women that got pregnant right after their CP or MC...so just try to stay calm and don't stress. If you don't want to get pregnant too soon you might have to do condoms for awhile...that way you don't have to worry about long term birth control...you can just stop whenever you are ready. :thumbup:

I read recently that is the best time to get pregnant. You're extra fertile and chances are good it will be a sticky. Don't be scared!! :hugs:

Thank you so much ladies. I really appreciate the encouraging words :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I also read the same thing, so good luck.

I'll be testing July 7th. First cycle- didn't totally plan it, but I'm still anxious! :) Baby dust to you all. Can't wait to see some BFPs!

:hi: Hello lovelymiss! Welcome to the July Testers! I have added you to the 7th :thumbup:

Kuawen....like the others have said....your a fertile Mrytle right now...and remember...your body must have known something wasn't right....so next time your pregnant it'll be a perfect egg and everything will go just fine!! And we'll all be here to remind you of that if you need us too ;)

Can I join you ladies for July? I should be testing around the 22nd...I'm currently on CD2 of our 3rd cycle TTC our first.. Lots of hope for a BFP in July and a spring baby next year!! I think this cycle we are just going to bd more...any day that I have fertile cm rather than trying to time it by cycle day (I don't temp or use opk's)...good luck everyone!

Good luck kksy9b! And Welcome to the July Testers Thread!:flower: I will add you to the 22nd!

I could never just go off of EWCM....I haven't gotten any 5/6 cycles we've been trying....even when I go "looking" for it :dohh:

Morning ladies...I just posted this in my other thread but it's too good not to share so hope you dont mind if I copy paste:

I had a weird thing happen this morning.....my sisters best friend has been in my life for like...20 years......her and I are doing this fitness squat challenge so we message eachother every morning to say we've done our bit for the day....we are "close" because I've known her so long....but...she's had a lot of bad things happen to her "baby wise" so....as close as we are we also have sorta a superficial relatioinship where we talk about fun things only.....we would NEVER talk baby talk or anyting like that........so I messaged her this morning to tell her I'd done my 105 squats and this is how our conversation went:

Me: Done my 105...get on yours!!!
her:You will have one soon....trust me
Me: what are you talking about??? was this for me?
Her: You know......
and then she followed up with an emoticon of a baby......

She then tells me she had a dream about me and that in her dream my daughter was holding a blond baby and she was asking me if I was pregnant and I said to her " no this is my baby I just had" and pointed to the baby my DD was holding.....she said she's 99% right when she has pregnancy dreams people usually are!

.....as I said in my other thread...as much as this excites me....it kinda makes me sad because I feel like it's also giving me a false hope if it's not true.....so I don't really want to believe her... :(

@Lilly - I just realized I'm definitely going to have to move my test date back, will update it once O is confirmed - hopefully within the next 3-4 days!

Awww, chulie. That's hard. I am also not a fan of false hope, so I know what you mean by not wanting to get your hopes up. Maybe try to take it as a sign that you will have another LO - maybe not this cycle, but soon enough (that your daughter was still recognizable to your friend in her dream with your next one).

Maybe try to take it as a sign that you will have another LO - maybe not this cycle, but soon enough (that your daughter was still recognizable to your friend in her dream with your next one).

I agree with this! I am all about pregnancy dreams and "prophecies." I think there's something behind them. It might not be this cycle, but your baby is coming. I hope it's soon.

Awww, chulie. That's hard. I am also not a fan of false hope, so I know what you mean by not wanting to get your hopes up. Maybe try to take it as a sign that you will have another LO - maybe not this cycle, but soon enough (that your daughter was still recognizable to your friend in her dream with your next one).

Thanks Clandestine...thanks lovelymiss
Ya that's a great way to look at it.....I mean I'll take it as a "sign of things to come"....instead of it meaning... THIS month.....yeah I like that a lot better...one day my family will have it's missing puzzle piece...whenever that is...it's meant to be...I think it just struck me so hard because I am SO close to testing...if she'd had this dream a week from now...I would totally just be like....."oh how nice"...and not thought anything of it....

@chulie: I understand! I'm 100% atheist, do not believe in anything that looks like deity. Not sure where I stand on spiritual energy, etc. Do like having my fortune read (for fun, try to take it with a grain of salt). Had a reading YEARS ago (Feb 2005, to be exact). Was told I hadn't yet, but would soon meet the man I would marry. I'd end up living very west from where I was, and would have a son, "sooner than expected" and two daughters, "possibly twins" Wouldn't put anything more to this than any of the dozens of other readings I'd had in my life, except... I met Hubster in Jul 2005. Reading was done in New Orleans (reader didn't know I was living in NYC at the time) and I now live in TX, looking to move to NW USA. Can tell you my alleged son won't be sooner than I expected, as I've been impatiently waiting since Oct for a BFP! But... it might be sooner than others expect or he may show up before his EDD (assuming I ever get pregnant)... long story short - CLEARLY - I understand the want to grasp at anything that gives us hope. It's just hard to go through cycle after cycle without little things even if they might be imaginary to carry us through. I don't think it matters how we do it, as long as we keep trying (with our spirits as high as possible).

@Chulie, that is an interesting dream...and so out of the blue how she brought it up. I know you will get the BFP soon. (Hopefully we ALL will!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->