[CLOSED]***Lucky LTTTC Testers***

LillyTame

Mom of 2 boys
Reaction score
I really enjoyed hosting this thread my 1st year TTC, then my 2nd year was kind of rough so I closed the thread. But I'm hoping to regain that hope and optimism of year 1 as I go into year 3.

Because it can be hard for us LTTTCers (trying more than 12months) to be hit with new BFPs from people not trying as long, I want to keep this thread for us...LTTTCers :flower: The ladies from the alumni list at the bottom are welcome back as well if you are trying for #2 or just want to cheer us on! I'm sure we'll need all the positivity that we can get! :thumbup:

:dust:

Here are a couple handy-dandy links that I like:

Due Date Calculator

Sign and Symptom Spotting

Good luck, Ladies! Sending you all lots of Sticky Baby Bean Glitter

:dust::dust::dust:

April
:happydance:LillyTame 18th:bfp:

July
:happydance:fezzle 10th:bfp:

October
:happydance:Cowgirl07 31st:bfp:

November
:happydance:Kuawen 29th:bfp:

ALUMNI
Elsa50501:baby:Baby Isabelle 09/26/14
Jett55 :baby: Baby Elisha 08/08/14
MomWife:baby: Baby Joshua 08/14
Buttercup84:baby: Baby Astrid 09/22/14
Nicki123:baby: Baby Ethan 06/28/14
mrsswaffer:baby: Baby Piper 08/11/14
ladyluck8181:baby: Baby Harry 05/27/14
MIZZYD:baby: Baby Jayla 05/08/14
AmberCali4nia:baby: Baby James 01/17/14
Mrs. JJ:baby: Baby Jameson 03/18/14
chulie:baby: Baby Rowan 03/14/14
lovelymiss:baby: Baby Leo 03/02/14
kksy9b:baby: Baby Charles 04/12/14
little moomin:baby:Baby Solomon 04/10/14

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * **​

:dust::dust::dust:

You are so proactive! I don't even know when I'll be testing... Maybe the 5th?...

lol, thanks, hun! I'll add you to the 5th and we can change it later if you think it's another day.

I'm going to try to wait till AF is a day late before I test! I've never waited that long lol. But I used a lot of test last cycle, so I figured I'll try to wait next cycle...gonna be sooooo hard!

I have a feeling I'll be testing even earlier but because it's a holiday and that weekend is a wedding so I'll want to know so I can drinky drink! :rofl:

Ugh, a holiday and a wedding...you are gonna have a looooong weekend :rofl:

So true!! And I have something going on every weekend that should involve much drinking that I can't partake in. :cry:

:rofl: you are too funny! What about just one glass of wine a night? I heard that was ok.:shrug:

I've heard that as well, but if you know me, you know that there's no such thing as only one glass for me! :haha::blush::dohh:

So now that the witch is officially gone I can plan this next cycle! :thumbup:

Actually, I don't think I'll be doing much differently....softcups, preseed, hips up, BD every other day the week before OV and then everyday during the peak.

What about you Mrs. JJ?

Sounds like a good plan Lil! I'm not sure yet, I know I'm gonna keep drinking my pre-conception tea everyday, twice a day and I'll probably start peeing on OPKs around CD 11 again, got my preseed ready to go and do the hip thing too. I need to increase water intake for sure and I'm thinking about trying some supplements from the book I'm reading... gotta try and find some time to read more though so we'll see.

Ugh, I'm so bad with my water intake :dohh: I swear, some times that's all I want and others I want nothing to do with it lol

Ya!! Lovin it! We need to get our other July ladies in here.

I'll join in :) Going to shoot for testing on July 5, gonna be hard to wait it out.

I'll join in :) Going to shoot for testing on July 5, gonna be hard to wait it out.

Yay, we have a new member :happydance:

Welcome to July Testers Countrygurl3!

How many DPO will you be?

(your pic reminds me of the baby announcement I want to do...3 pairs of flip flops in the sand)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->