[CLOSED]***Lucky LTTTC Testers***

Thanks Lil, I'm trying real hard to do just that :hugs: I don't know what I'd do without you guys. Be totally bonkers most like.

:hugs: You could always have a late implanter too. Charles didn't implant until 12dpo...I hope that your BFP comes in the next few days.

Still no af for me. Fx kuwen, I know plenty of people who don't implant until 9-12. So they don't get lines until 10 Dpo or more

I sure hope so. Just feeling a bit down because the OSOM tests are so sensitive, it's less likely to get a false negative on them. They have been known to pick up a pretty clear positive for someone with an HCG level of only 2 or 5, whereas a FRER I think picks up anything above 25. So not even having that much at 8DPO is pretty definitive.

Your bub has to implant to get ANY HCG, so if it doesn't implant till 9-11dpo, you wouldn't get anything on an OSOM. Still time! :hugs:

There is something called Early Pregnancy Factor that can be detected as early as 6hrs after conception! Wouldn't THAT be awesome! Yet, I'm sure it'd catch a LOT more chems. They don't make that test for the public though because of it's high count of false positives. I was looking this all up the other day, I was wondering if EPF could effect your body in a way that could be considered a symptom. I would say no, but you never know, some people are more sensitive to the chemicals and hormones in their bodies.

Yea I was a doof and forgot that HCG doesn't begin to rise until implantation happens. So I still have a sliver of hope.

I'd never heard of the EPF until now, that's really fascinating! It does bring to light just how many conceptions end up being non-viable though. Makes me wonder about those cycles where I have a million symptoms but never even get a squinter.

Sorry about the bfn kuawen.
:bfn: Saturday here too. I don't know when I ovd but I do know we :sex: 2 weeks ago on Saturday so if we had've timed it right i'd have known about it by now I think. I'm now back on the 'not trying' wagon until I get my kidney issue sorted but i am still going to hang around to cheer you guys on. Fx for everyone!!

It would have been awesome to see you with a BFP, Nicki, but I'm glad you can get the kidney issue sorted out first :thumbup::hugs:

4 days late and negative again. :( I wish I hate been tracking my cycles.

Wow, 4 days late! What is going on?! :nope: Are you feeling crampy at all?

No I feel fine, yesterday I had a bit of creamy cm and I assumed af was here. If course not, besides frequently using the restroom I feel fine. But that's typical after the amount of pop and Arnold Palmer I had yesterday. :)

Sorry for the bfn's ladies. :hugs: I got another one this morning, but I've come to peace with it. I think what happened is that the clomid I took might have over stimulated me and maybe caused some cysts rather than a healthy egg; I am prone to them and have a lot of heaviness and backache right now. Either that or I O'd again on the closed side. But hey, I had a quick O and for once my temp isn't skydiving on 10DPO like it usually does, so it looks like my LP might be longer too. Hopefully with continued thyroid treatment I'll keep Oing as I should and eventually the right ovary has to give an egg, right? :thumbup: I'm bummed that I won't have a Christmas baby, let alone a baby in 2015, but praying fervently that getting my thyroid treated will still be the key.

Thanks so much for supporting me this cycle through the bfn's.

:hugs: Ladies, we'll get there! :hugs:

I want to say if nothing else this has taught me patience but that is soooo not true!! lmao I'm so impatient right now! :rofl:

Amen!! I'm done being patient :brat: and it's beyond frustrating. But we'll get there eventually.

My back is killing me haha but otherwise still getting bfn's. So looking forward to April 20th and getting my meds switched to something (hopefully) more effective.

So far being on Levothyroxine has only made my hypoT symptoms worse, and I recently learned that those with MTHFR gene mutations sometimes have difficulty absorbing synthetic T4 and converting it to T3, so I'm going to ask my doctor to switch me to the natural hormone med Nature-throid or Armour. I'm really hopeful that might help me to feel better and improve my cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->