[CLOSED]***Lucky LTTTC Testers***

Ugh! I'm ready for this cycle to be over lol I've made it to 8dpo and now the urge to POAS has begun. I was hoping my experience from last cycle would help curb my want to test and I think it has helped, but now I'm getting antsy! I'll test if Laura misses AF and gets a pos :haha:

Yea I told myself I'd test if AF wasn't here by Saturday but now my temp is starting to slide down so I'm ready for the next cycle! If all goes well I may get a BFP just in time for Mother's Day [-o<

Ugh! I'm ready for this cycle to be over lol I've made it to 8dpo and now the urge to POAS has begun. I was hoping my experience from last cycle would help curb my want to test and I think it has helped, but now I'm getting antsy! I'll test if Laura misses AF and gets a pos :haha:

Ooh- you need to test now then!!!

Sorry, Cowgirl :hugs: So frustrating.

Ooh- you need to test now then!!!

:haha: I was going to IF my temp went up but it actually dropped! :shrug: I'm trying to stay positive, maybe I'm implanting today, my temp doesn't usually drop this early. It's usually 10-12dpo when it drops (on last months chart FF was a day behind where I thought I was and I was right, as usual :haha:). Guess we'll see :coffee:

My temp has actually stayed pretty low this cycle and I thought I had a really good OV, so that's surprising. I was expecting high temps.

KMFX'd for you, Lil! :hugs:

Sorry about the :witch:, CG, though I know you'd been waiting for her.

Preventing next month or two so no test date for me. As much as I would love a bfp, a long l.p. that just leads to af sucks.

I wasn't sure how long the withdrawal date was, if it was 1 month or 35 days. But it's 4 weeks. So next month we will be back to not preventing.

Congratulations lil! :wohoo: :hugs: wishing you a H&H 9 months to your Christmas baby bear!!

Oh my gosh!!! Congratulations!!!!!! :happydance::happydance: H&H 9 months to you!

Lilly! Yay! You are so kind and will be a wonderful mom :). Congrats on your bfp. You deserve this so much and I can't wait to follow your pregnancy journal :)

Lilly, I love you so much girl - CONGRATS TO YOU!!!

(FINALLY after YEARS of all your support for friggin' EVERYONE on BNB, no matter what your circumstances were at the time)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"