[CLOSED]***Lucky LTTTC Testers***

Hello ladies I've decided to stop in after months of being mia. I could cry seeing you finally got your bfp Lilly congrats :)

Elisha is now 8 1/2 months old & doing great he's as happy & healthy as a teething baby can be lol

Hope all is well with everyone else & good luck <3 :hugs:

Jett! Hi! :hugs: I was just thinking about you, I came across an old post of yours! Thank you so much! I can't believe it finally happened without IUI :dohh: But I'm soooo very happy right now! I swear it helps me get through each day lol

Would love to see a pic of your little man!

This is a pic of him on Easter. He now weighs 15Ilbs & is about 26 inches long :) he's still a little guy but def growing so much. Hopefully will get on my parenting journal & post a pic from all the months. I'm hoping I'll be able to get on more lol

Attachments

• IMG_20150405_213651.jpg
    IMG_20150405_213651.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 3
I plan to test in mid-May, though I won't have an exact date until I can confirm O [-o&lt;

Yep, af is due around the 15th or so. So I will start ntnp then.

Hi, everyone!

It's been some time, and I'm sitting here crying at my desk to see the joy in this thread. I know it hasn't been up and around in awhile, but the first post I saw was news of Lily's bfp, and I am thrilled!

We took some time off after everything, but it's been a little over a year since the second loss, and we're finally thinking about trying again. Some NTNP goodness to go around. We'll see how it goes. I just wanted to log in and see how everyone is doing!

I hope with all my heart that you are all well and snuggling with your bundles of joy!

Molly- good to see you! Good luck with TTC again!

Molly- wonderful to hear from you hun. I wish you all the best in your TTC journey :flower:

Hi, Molly :flower: Thank you so much and it's great seeing you here. I hope this next try is easier on you and brings you a baby to hold in the end! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Fezzle is another one of our LTTTC that finally got a sticky sticky bean! :cloud9: Fez, when was your BFP? I'd like to update the front for anyone else that stops in, if that's ok.

Congrats ladies. I love stalking and seeing many of you doing so well. Good luck to those still on their journeys, may they bring you peace and happiness wherever their paths take you all. :)

No problem, Lilly- it was in July (the 10th I think if you need the day!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->